[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have this cross tattoo. Pic related. I don't know whether

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1463272029358.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1463272029358.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
So I have this cross tattoo. Pic related. I don't know whether to keep it, get it removed, or cover it up. What do you think?
>>
Cover it. Getting it removed is painful, needs lots of sessions and is expensive as fuck, on top of that sometimes the tattos is never 100% removed, so get it covered up with something nicer
>>
>>17156284
any suggestions on what I should cover it with? people say make it personal but I cant really think of anything personal that would be that interesting as a tattoo.
>>
That's it, I'm adding cross tattoo to my filter.

Fuck you op.
>>
lost 70 pounds
>>
>>17156278
Mac is that you?
>>
>>17156342
nope. But if it were what advice would you give to Mac?
>>
File: day-of-the-dead-tattoos-a-4.jpg (268KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
day-of-the-dead-tattoos-a-4.jpg
268KB, 800x500px
>>17156294
I don't know but you might be hispanic so something like this? Related to your culture so it's not total faggotry like a cross
>>
>>17156353
nope I'm white, but thanks for the idea.
>>
>>17156360
>I'm white

Hmm doesn't add up
>>
>>17156294
You can easily cover that with a big black dick in honor of all the dick you sucked in prison.
>>
>>17156362
all 215 lbs of me.
>>
>>17156363
Alternatively, you could have it turned into a swastika. Maybe put it on a stick so it looks like a pinwheel.
>>
File: marytattoo.jpg (25KB, 236x453px) Image search: [Google]
marytattoo.jpg
25KB, 236x453px
>>17156360
Since I'm guessing you're religious. Out of all the religious tattoos this would actually be cool. Please don't go to the same artist that did your cross, it's not a very good one.
>>
>>17156363
haven't been to prison so far and never sucked anyone's dick but I know prison changes people.
>>
>>17156369
I'm finding myself less and less religious one of the reasons I am thinking about having it removed or covered up.
>>
>>17156348
stop taking the size pills dennis is giving you
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>17156384
Put a date in small text next to the cross, and if asked about it, claim that's the date you stopped believing christ our lord and savior so we all know to stone you.
>>
>>17156374
You gotta suck dick to stay alive in prison, bro
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.