[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend and I recently met this girl. He has known her about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: LANwU1Y.jpg (267KB, 477x931px) Image search: [Google]
LANwU1Y.jpg
267KB, 477x931px
My friend and I recently met this girl. He has known her about 6 months, me about 2. She's not single, and neither is my friend, and that's why her actions that I'm about to explain are a bit alarming and unusual to us.

She is very touchy, and that's the first thing. She isn't afraid to be so close that our bodies are touching, and she isn't afraid to constantly be hugging us or just touching in general. She also holds very deep, long eye contact with me in particular, and likes to give lots of compliments to both of us. None of this is a big deal at all, and it's probably quite normal. However, the other day she started resting her head on our shoulders constantly (we were all wasted), and giving us deep, tight hugs. When we were laying down together, I put my arms around her and she took my hand and held it for a long time, and this was just... not something I'd expect from a girl who is taken.

What's going on this girl's head? I have no idea to think about all of this. I really like the closeness I feel with her, and I think all of the affection we give each other makes us all feel good. I'm just worried there are ulterior motives or something. What do you guys think?
>>
She's a typical girl crossing boundaries because she craves male attention and thinks she can get away with it when her boyfriend is absent
>>
File: 1222956438557714323.png (296KB, 636x360px) Image search: [Google]
1222956438557714323.png
296KB, 636x360px
>>
>>17156290
This.

/thread
>>
Could be unhappy on her relationship but needs it for attention, she could want one with you or really anyone else. On the other hand she could just be really "social". Don't rule out that she just really enjoys haveing sex and is trying to cheat on her boyfriend.
>>
>>17156287

She can be the same way with females sometimes when she drink, I notice, but not the extremes. She's still touchy around her boyfriend, but not to the extreme that I mentioned in my post.

>>17156345

Part of me thinks she might just be really social and doesn't know how to act or something. She doesn't really have many friends, if at all, aside from us... or so I'm told. I also am pretty sure she is unhappy in her relationship, but is "trying to make it work".
>>17156345
>>
Going to bump this one last time for opinions.
>>
File: 1456005865460.jpg (64KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
1456005865460.jpg
64KB, 640x458px
>>17156432
She could be touch deprived know many odd spiritual women who have a need to put a hand on anyone to pick up how there feeling more common in strange ass women

She could be autistic and have literally no fucking clue what shes doing and why its crossing boundries in the same way a child doesnt know as you previously thought

She could just be messing around but there would need to be more evidence, if it goes too far warn your bro
>>
How can we know. All the girls i know that heavily do that have psychological problems. But hey, maybe she loves attention, or really likes you guys as lovely friends.

Just never forget. If she is like this with you as a friend. She will be like this with others if she is your gf.

Does she act jealous / hate other women?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.