[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lie about job interview?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4000x4000px
I'm scheduled for a interview tomorrow. But I feel really discouraged for a few reasons, and I'm debating just skipping it. it's a hours drive just to go, and I have no motivation or energy for this shit.

Anyway, all my friends and co-workers have been supportive, but I KNOW I won't get the job, even if I pass the interview. So should I just lie and say the interview went ok so they don't ask lots of questions of judge me? and if in the future they ask I could just say "it didn't work out"?
>>
What will be the result of that action?
>>
You'll feel worse if you skip out. Go, try to get the job. Try to do it. Work at something before you quit.

If you're having trouble tomorrow focus on one thing at a time. Get dressed to go outside, eat breakfast, whatever. Once you're all set to go outside, head out. Once you're outside start worrying about the interview.
>>
>>17156241
>>17156247

The thing is I know 100% I won't get this job. The interview could go perfect, but I still don't get it.

Basically, I'm fucking exhausted and stressed from this week, and I don't feel like driving a hour and paying to drive on a toll road and paying parking fees for a job i won't get.

I just feel alittle bad because my friends and co-workers have been supportive and shit. morals bullshit
>>
>>17156255
Go anyway. Let your interviewer be the judge of that.
>>
>>17156261

but I really know 100% I won't get it. like I said, I could do perfect at the interview. The interviewer could love me. But I still won't get this job. There is some testing that would take place before hire that I would not pass.
>>
>>17156271
And why do you think you wouldn't pass that?
>>
>>17156272

because I've failed the same test 3 times before
>>
>>17156279
That's not evidence for the future.
>>
>>17156286

it is evidence. Because the testing contains things I literally can not pass.
>>
I was in your position a day ago. I figured that at the very least this interview would prepare me for a different interview, so I went.
>>
>>17156315

I was thinking about that. if it was close by I'd do it. But I don't want to pay $20 between tolls and parking. And spending a hour on the road each way for a job I won't get. When I haven't even a day off work in 8 days, and I have to work that night too.
>>
If you don't go you don't get the job and feel like shit, if you go you don't get the job but can tell everyone you gave it your best. I were you I'd go, at least in that scenario there's a small positive outcome. Besides, what do you lose by going besides time?
>>
>>17156332

it just seems like a lost cause

>what else do you lose besides time?

Money
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.