[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The guy who I thought to be my best friend has been lying to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1458164849243.jpg (285KB, 525x956px) Image search: [Google]
1458164849243.jpg
285KB, 525x956px
The guy who I thought to be my best friend has been lying to me a lot recently, rarely speaks to me, and has just been hanging out with a lot of girls. His conversations he has with them are totally out of his character and it just disgusts me. What do I even do? I don't even have any real friends and seeing him just pisses me off now.
>>
Cut him out of your life.
>>
>>17155656
I've know this guy for 5 years, I can't understand why he's turned into a child so suddenly.
>>
>>17155692

Vaginae.
>>
>>17155723
No, just some loser guy with no friends.
>>
Is there any chance that you're being jealous? If your friend is hanging out with a lot of girls, assuming that he is an heterosexual man seeking partner, then shouldn't you be congratulating him? As his friend shouldn't you be slapping him on the back and telling him good job?
>>
>>17155742
I would, if he even cared about me. I'm never invited to get-togethers that he has with others I know, he practically ignores texts I send him, and he almost never accepts invitations I suggest to him. I was just expendable or something.
>>
>>17155735

>No, just some loser guy with no friends.

>and has just been hanging out with a lot of girls

People change. Sorry.
>>
File: 0cP9VfD.jpg (23KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
0cP9VfD.jpg
23KB, 720x720px
>>17155811
Well, I'm leaving town to live somewhere else in the fall anyway, so I guess I'll just start anew.
>>
>>17155760
Do you enjoy social events? If you're not the social type then it's entirely normal for him to assume you wouldn't be interested. Try asking him to invite you, going to such events, enjoying yourself, helping others enjoy themselves and then thanking him. Then he will know to invite you next time as well.
>>
>>17155820
I've told him constantly "You should have invited me, man" and he'd always reply "next time." I've never even been to his fucking house. He's been to my house probably 50 times or so. Even today he just pretended I didn't exist and sat far away from me talking to "more popular people." He used to be a bro.
>>
>>17155645
OP this sounds like envy, everyone acts different around different groups of people, we separate them mostly to: school/ work, friends, family, associates and potential lovers.
Has he lied about something major?
Since he hasn't talked to you in a while and has been hanging out with women maybe he is looking to not be single?
But seriously though you sound very possessive of him which sounds borderline gay...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.