[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hygiene down there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: embarrassed.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
embarrassed.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
How do you keep your vagina smelling relatively clean or not too musky?

Lately, down there's been smelling awfully musky and the odor is really noticeable to other people, making me really self conscious. I'm not looking to go to the doctor's since I have no time to schedule or attend an appointment. General tips you use? Or home remedies?
>>
Most likely a fungus.
Vaginas need a awful Lot of maintenance.
Get vagisil or similar
>>
>>17155020
I really would go to a doctor. I know we don't all have that luxury, but at least aim for it in the near future.

Has your diet/health changed significantly?
>>
>>17155020
Rise yourself with 1 cup of water and 3 tablespoons of baking soda for a few days if you don't want to douche. If you still smell strongly, develop any rash or pain or see any irregular discharge, go to the clinic--it may be a number of things, and it's best not to speculate! Hope that this is helpful! GL!!
>>
>>17155050
My diet hasn't changed in the slightest, and it's more or less balanced
>>17155041
I'll look into it, thank you!
>>17155061
I'll try that, thank you <3
>>
>>17155020
Listen, flaps. If your flange smells dodgy then you owe it to yourself to see the doc. If there's one part of you that you really want to take good care of, it's your beef wellington.

Why even ask us? "Oh adv my spaff-receptacle smells wierd, what do?"

If you're worried, see a doctor. If you're not worried, ignore it.

FYI if you exercise/dance/haven't washed for a day, your cuddlemonster will be pungent and this is natural and to be expected. Also will smell diff on your ovaries' monthly seppuku
>>
>>17155020
Do not douche, that shit messes with the ph of the vagina. If the ph is off it cannot protect you against bacteria, an overgrowth of bacteria will very likely cause a yeast infection. In fact don't use any cleaning products or soaps down there. The vagina is self cleaning and you don't want to fuck that up.

Your vagina is always going to have a scent, you cannot illuminate it but you can reduce it.

Wash the labia with water. Sleep in the nude or at least avoid underwear, let your body breathe. Eat less sugar. There are other things if you look them up, but please don't put things in your vagina that don't belong there.

If the smell is particularly unpleasant see a doctor, you may have an infection.
>>
>>17155139
*eliminate
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.