[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go about asking my brother if I can smoke with him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: cannabis-303914_960_720.png (250KB, 662x720px) Image search: [Google]
cannabis-303914_960_720.png
250KB, 662x720px
How do I go about asking my brother if I can smoke with him? He still lives with us (hes 23 and im 18), and he and his friends smoke in the shed, but he tries to hide it from me and thinks I dont know (i straight up went in his room today and he had a gram in a pill containter right out in the open)
I really wanna try weed but its a little awkward to just ask "hey can I smoke with you"
Also my dad does it too, I found a couple "roaches" in his ash tray, but thatd be SUPER awkward to ask him
Basically, everyone that lives with me right now smokes weed except me, and I wanna try it. I dont wanna straight up steal a little since they both only have like one gram and it would be obvious someone took it
>>
>>17154157
If you can't properly communicate even within your own family, how do you expect to work in real world outside?

Work on your social communication behave skills anon. You gonna need them.

Also weed is overrated as fuck.
>>
"Hey ive been wanting to try weed and i know that you smoke and was wondering if you could smoke me up?"
>>
>>17154157
Oh, you're the baby of the family. Just bring it into casual conversation, if he knows you know he's more likely to ask you to smoke with him.

Is weed legal where you live? I'm not asking for moral reasons.
>>
Show up with a 2-pack swisher, and a 5 dolla bill,, and let him know you got 5 on it.
>>
>>17154157
honest question OP, why do you want to? your brother is 23 smoking in his parent's shed. does that not clue you in a little?

inb4 your dad is <insert mega successful/rich here>
>>
>>17154288
I'm 23 and smoking in my own house, what's your point?
>>
Don't post the same thread on two boards...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.