[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is dating in college any different than high school?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Picture-141.png (253KB, 475x325px) Image search: [Google]
Picture-141.png
253KB, 475x325px
I had one short term girlfriend my sophomore year, and it ended because it was mostly physical.

Only other notable thing was I dated a girl off and on for 8 months. We had feelings for each other, but we stopped it because she had no time, and our schedules conflicted.

I'm going to be attending my first year of college, and I've only got one local college course under my belt (Wanted to get it out of the way before I moved out). I'm heading to a new town and going to be renting a place with my friends and a female friend of my friend.

>Is college dating any different than high school?
Dating in high school to me was overly stressful because anytime I'd be interested in a girl, they would either not know what they want relationship-wise, or would be over dramatic about things, like being pissed about not going on a date every weekend. I want to date while I'm in college, but between a job and classes, I won't always have time to make a "x amount of date" quota every week.. Are college girls typically more laid back and relaxed about dating?

>Are they more obvious about their intentions/Easier to get into a relationship?
Friend of mine told me that in college, everyone is more obvious about their intentions with a guy/girl, They don't do the typical high school beating around the bush when it comes to someone they're interested in.
>>
I found its exactly like highschool withiut the drama

Also some girls want dates and going out and some dislike the whole thing

I for one dont like going on dates in general, my friends ex is super pissy if they dobt go on a date every day when he gets of college and work
>>
>>17152856
OP here and I feel the same. I really don't care for "dates". I'm fine with going out and doing casual things, but setting time aside to go eat at a place we normally wouldn't for the sake of "It being a date" just feels forced and weird to me. I'd rather just hang out with someone knowing there's mutual feeling.
>>
>>17153085
This more or less yeah but i prefer stating at home

I can cook and bake and often i made stuff with my ex

Dates are forced and I'd rather have a girl who would spent time with me watching something or on a walk while eating ice cream
But im a pretty simple creature when ot comes to that

Girls in college are less insta bitchy and dont care as much for social standing like in hs bur its still mind games and bullshit
>>
>>17152804
>Are college girls typically more laid back and relaxed about dating?

Boy you need to set your priorities. What exactly are you going to college for? To find a gf? Party? Wtf m8
>>
>>17153110
lel did you go to college to work hard? I can get a pretty fucking decent job once I finish (my peers make around 60-80k starting), already have a full-time internship in my field and I went to college out of wanting to avoid actual work with no particular goal

partying and fucking is a valid goal, in fact it's a better one than I have currently, which is sitting in my room and programming and watching movies
priorities, lol
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.