[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New guy outcompeting me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1462774182856.jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1462774182856.jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
This new guy is replacing me in the social ladder and its pissing me off.

story:
>be king of my social group
>always leading and the circle of attention
>new fag out of sheer force of will, joins social group and quickly becomes accepted
>we dont vibe well, there's tension between the two of uus
>new fag outclasses me in every way
>stronger, funnier, more confident
>the guys now look up to him, girls wanna be with him
>he's the new king
>Im mad as shit

So far nobody knows how i feel towards him but my jealousy is really starting to eat at me and telling me to do something rash.

How do I beat him
>>
File: 1462846852500.png (62KB, 213x205px) Image search: [Google]
1462846852500.png
62KB, 213x205px
Fuck him in the ass to assert dominance
>>
>>17151899
You don't beat him.

You either join him or lose your friends from jealousy. Because it is very likely they have already noticed from your behavior.
>>
You stop being 14
>>
File: 1459981770263.jpg (76KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1459981770263.jpg
76KB, 563x542px
>>17151921
>>17151918
Ignore these cucks, you either have to fight him and kill him or fight him and sodomize him, these are your only real choices if you want to retain your status.
>>
>>17151918
>>17151921

Have you ever been at the top?

Its amazing. Truly amazing. It literally makes you feel high.

I want my spot back dammit

Im gonna isolate that fuck and rape him. Either emotionally or physically
>>
>>17151921
Basically this.
>>
>>17151899

You don't. You seem like a hollow and vapid person, and the same goes to your circle of friends.

My advice is, grow up. Learn something new. Meet new people.

Be a man instead of an attention whore.

Be a man other men can never ever be.
>>
>>17151899
Find out where the guy lives and release mustard gas into his home at night
>>
>>17151934
Yeah, its not that good, youll find your friends dont really care about you as a person, more draw value from your leadership which has now become obsolete. You are in a friend "group" not a "team", don't forget that. Highschool ends and those people will leave you when they all go away to college. If you're a real alpha, you don't need a group of friends to let you know you're the leader. A true leader can take a backseat position in a group and if he gets muscled out of the group, he laughs and leaves for another.
>>
>>17151899
He's already won if you continue thinking that way.

Kings don't compete. That's why they're Kings. Think about what you're competing for - pussy. Social validation. Are you serious? Do you even know how easy it is to get pussy in this wonderful day and age of Tinder and Bumble and feminism?

Are you seriously getting worked up because a bunch of people who act like jungle animals are suddenly sucking the new guy's dick? Why are you so desperate for pussy and validation dude? Can you stop please, my dick is shriveling up.

Let me tell you who the King is. The King is my buddy from the gym. He doesn't worry about pussy - he runs a real estate business, holds down a full time job, and invests his own money in the markets. Four years ago, he had nothing but a "decent" job. He bought a small condo using that money, lived in it, and flipped it. Now he has five full houses he's renting and just made $70K last week flipping another house.

He's fucked 4 different women in the past 7 days.

Stop fucking crying and go make yourself some fucking money. The pussy will come. So will the respect.
>Niggas be pressed for pussy, it aint nothing
>Instead of worrying about who that bitch fuckin', why don't you get you some money
>>
>>17151918
This. I went through a similar thing with my group of friends when we added a New guy a few years back. It was beginning to cause a huge rift between all of us.
We all ended up sitting down and talking for a good hour where long story short, it was me and only me who had to mellow out.

All you can do is go with the flow now, anon. You either deal with it, or find some new friends
>>
File: straaaaaaaaaaaaaaaange thangs.jpg (212KB, 1600x921px) Image search: [Google]
straaaaaaaaaaaaaaaange thangs.jpg
212KB, 1600x921px
>>17151899
Strange things are happenin to me,

Ain't no doubt about it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.