[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revenge on cheating boyfriend (Gay)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

My boyfriend of 4 years finally admitted to cheating on me with numerous other guys, (literally 30-40 that I have found out about)...including an HIV scare for me. He obviously has no regard for my life, and hes a piece of shit. He got married to another guy two months after he called it off with me. I gave him everything...but according to his best friend, she admitted to me that he planned on simply using me and seeing how much he could actually get away with. I need advice on how to bring Karma's sweet kiss back around to him (aside from the obvious cutting off his poor excuse of a dick and feeding it to him)...Any advice?? Thanks :)
>>
>>17148809
Try not being gay

But actually u sound like you could use help yourself with how spiteful you are.
>>
>>17148818
agreed. It messed me up, wont lie about that lol
>>
Have you tried getting the fuck over it and moving on?
>>
>>17148847
Seriously? Great advice...why didnt I think of that. Hmm...my mind is blown on how amazing that advice was. Let just say, its way easier said than done. Thanks for trying though
>>
>>17148847
Agreed

Karma will work by itself , just move on
>>
>>17148867
>>17148847
Sorry, you guys are right. It just sucks. Life goes on, and he will get his....
>>
>>17148809
Sugar in the gas tank.
>>
>>17148878
nah, a potato in the tail pipe works better

with a sugared gas tank he'll know right away that something is wrong with his car, if you put a potato in the tail pipe it'll take some time before it destroys the engine so he'll probably be on the highway or something.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.