[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Respecting Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1447237267862.jpg (80KB, 1300x863px) Image search: [Google]
1447237267862.jpg
80KB, 1300x863px
i just can't bring myself to respect women. I want to be in a relationship with them, i want to spend time with them, i want to fuck them, but I just have no respect for them as individuals. Literally, nothing about women is respectable to me. Mothers are somewhat respectable especially if they actually take good care of their kid, but thats about it. I see no other value in women aside from that.

Am i a liberated red pill bro or something?
>>
Yeah judging people without knowing them is sure 'le redpill'.
/pol/ is basically an industrial grade pussy repellent, so you better get off that shit if you want any action
>>
Women are shitty as fuck, OP. You can't respect them.
Or you put a facade and fuck them, or you masturbate.
>>
Show me your genitals and e=mcvagina
YouTube
Enjoy
>>
Women are people. Not particularly different from you or me. Understanding this is the key to respecting them. In fact, that's literally all there is to it.
>>
You only need to pretend that you like them at the beginning. Just like getting a job.

Once some time have passed, you might learn to like it or hate it more and that's when you need to decide your next step. Stay? Quit? Move to a better company?
>>
>>17147985
only went on there once, haven't been back since
>>
File: 1433278640849.jpg (174KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1433278640849.jpg
174KB, 1440x1080px
>>17148000
John Lajoie is my nigga fool
>>
>>17148002

I do acknowledge them as people, however as people we divide in smaller groups that loosely define who we are and our role within society. Two big groups that form (and the only groups, i don't acknowledge that PC transgender mental illness everyone is trying to normalize) are men & women.

I'm not entirely clear on what a man's purpose is aside from provide safety, the bare necessities, technological advancement, build societies & civilizations. But a woman's purpose just seems to fit into the creations of man. Today's women's liberation BS in the west is these women trying to gain full equality to men when in reality they never have been and never will be equal to us.

Why? Because that is how they're naturally wired. Men provide the bare necessities for life, and women provide offspring. Maybe I'm looking at things too primitively but I can't see any other scenario where that trade off between men & women doesn't happen.

What do women bring to the table, aside from sex and children? Honestly, I want to understand.
>>
>>17147947
Either you are just a douchebag and/or you are hanging around the wrong women.

Or let me put it this way:
Do you respect most people?
I'm guessing not.
You are making a connection where there is none.
>>
>>17148028
My dick is like an airplane
It gives girls orgasms

I ment no offense, i felt like op would enjoy
>>
>>17148074
I'm the Wayne Gretzky of sexual stuff
I am the Hulk Hogan of slamming muff
I'm the Indiana Jones of exploring crotch
I am the Shakespeare of enormous cock
I'm the Helen Keller of having sex.... wait thats a bad reference
>>
>>17148072
I kind of do. I give everyone this very basic level of respect by just not talking to them.
>>
>>17148082
I can't have sex with her personality
And i cant put my dick in her college degree
>>
>>17148085
Trust me. If you actually talked to people, you'd feel about them just about as you do about your women.

So take this advice:
Stop banging every woman who offers and looks good enough.
It's a fun but ultimately dissapointing experience.
Just have some standards with all the people you have around you.

Now I could go on and on about how even if women were the "lesser sex" the same advice would stand (standard deviation and shit), but I'm too lazy to.

And being less of a dick is probably something you will want to consider.
>>
>>17148125
>Stop banging every woman who offers and looks good enough.
I'm not a faggot, so I won't stop doing that part.

>Now I could go on and on about how even if women were the "lesser sex" the same advice would stand
>even if, were
got some typos there bro. They are the lesser sex, its not a BAD thing. its just a fact

>being less of a dick
i can try
>>
>>17148152
>got some typos there bro.
I'm not about to spell check for this type of thing bro.
>I have no personal standards for partners
>this is manly

Yeah, no.
I'm starting to think you maybe just might a such a catch yourself and that may be the reason you never happen to find respectable women in your bed.

And I don't even mean patronize you. I'm dead serious.
And I'm surprised you haven't caught wind of this almost cliché answer to your problem.
>>
>>17148152
>i can try
judging by that post I see why the only women you can attract are the ones you can't respect either, because you aren't respectable yourself. the girls worth respecting are going to stay miles away from you if you have this attitude
>>
>>17148194
he didn't mean actual typos, he was just being an ass about the whole women being a lesser sex thing. perfect example of why any girl who isn't a cum bucket doesn't want to associate with him
>>
>>17148201
>>17148206

>assuming that i don't adapt my behavior to fit the situation.

I don't talk to actual women like this. I talk to cucks who try to tell me not having sex with women I find attractive is going to help anything.
>>
ITT: so many white knights.
Just LOL at the "worthy women don't like irrespectful guys", seems they've never been outside.
>>
>>17148206
Oh.
Well, I kind of gave up on fighting any kind of prejudice, so whatever.

OP, best advice you can get:
Be a better person and try to be open about the fact that you may just be a victim of being a douchebag.

And now excuse me. I'm too tired to waste any more time on this. If you didn't get the point by now, I won't be able to convince you.
>>
>>17148222
this nigga gets it
>>
>>17148221
I never said that you dumb cunt.
He said to, if anything, have higher standards.
Or at least understand that, by definition, you are banging a metric ton of people nobody would respect.

It isn't rocket science.
>>
>>17148225
Stop calling me nigger, nigger.
>>
>>17148223
I took your post as sarcastic. I'm not perfect, and I don't think I'm a total catch (nor do I really want to be at this current point in my life, since i'm mainly focused on my career). But thank you for at least trying to see things from my POV
>>
>>17148221
>>17148222
>>17148225
Dear lord, stop panic-samefagging
>>
>>17148233
hush up nigga and let the adults have our discussion on this god forsaken Taiwanese basketweaving forum
>>
>>17148234
Yeah, well...
Just adjust your expectations accordingly.
You usually get exactly what you are asking for in these situations. So try not to draw broad conclusions from your current life style.
>>
>>17148231
how will changing my standards affect my respect for women? I'm not banging cum dumpsters (at least not frequently), i'm banging college chicks.
>>
OP, we have practically the same post every day day after day. We get it, you don't like women. You have to be a real fucking idiot to think every woman on the planet is worthless and has nothing to bring to the table in comparison to a man.
>>
>>17148251
>college chicks
>these are standards!

Dude. How about you entertain the idea that there are some great women out there and make your first approach based on that assumption?
If it turns out that it's just another ONS, fine. Whatever.
But I assure you personally that quite a few of the chicks who turned you down (pretty much instantly) did so because you didn't even consider that they might be your equal or even better than you.
Or maybe you even banged a couple of great women and you didn't ever notice because they knew you weren't more than something quick and painless.

I'm telling you, dude. You have trapped yourself in a self fulfilling prophecy.
And I'm sorry, but you'll just have to take my word on it.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.