[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the most effective way to attract women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1415985979735.jpg (154KB, 1080x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1415985979735.jpg
154KB, 1080x1075px
About 2 years ago, I was mostly invisible to women. I had to walk up to girls, start flirting and work hard to get any date at all.

This has changed dramatically now. After 2 years of heavy working out, girls often come up to me at clubs and social events.

I've had multiple occasions a girl that is a complete stranger come out of the blue to kiss me or grope me.

Following a weekly regimen of heavy compound movements is the most effective way to become attractive to women.

To achieve this, I went at least three times a week to the gym to did series of machine free compound movements.

Focus mainly on swats, deadlifts, bench press, dips, over head press and dips. Combine this with at least 1 or 2 one hour heavy cardio session.

All this will be useless without a proper diet: I gave up all soda drinks and fast food and exclusively cook my own food except for special occasions.

If you have the time and patience, the work will pay out and reward you with a much richer sex life.
>>
>>17146617

Thanks I needed this. What do you do to accelerate muscle healing?
>>
>see tall /fit/ dudes constantly where i live
>they all have flat-as-flat midget gfs/wives

lmao get gud
>>
>>17146685
take one day rest between working out days.

the first days it will be sore as fuck
>>
>>17146689
Short women are seen as more attractive on average, men with more money are usually attracted to women with smaller breasts (I've read it was because they felt they could care for them, while poor men are more likely to choose a woman with a bigger bust)
>>
>>17146693
Average height women (~5'6") are actually seen as slightly more attractive, men who are white are far more likely to prefer large breasts. Also, men who spend a large amount of time in the gym tend to not be wealthy.

Enjoy your manlet/chestlet kids.
>>
My problem is that I have no social life. I started going to the gym and have gotten in a little better shape but it doesn't help at all because I have nowhere to meet women.
>>
>>17146703
The average height in
>the US: 5.4
>Canada: 5.3
What underdeveloped country are you from and where did you get that "average"? Short women are generally shorter than average, I'm sorry I offended you, giraffe girl.
>>
>>17146703
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height
5.6 is the average height of seven countries, the majority of countries are shorter than that.

The average height in the US is actually 5.3 for a female.

I don't have a problem with tall or short people and don't see a difference that matters among the inches that the men of 4chin obsess about, but it's a fact that shorter women are seen as more attractive.
>>
>>17146712
OP here

sometimes we will straight up come to you
hence what I wrote:

>girls often come up to me at clubs and social events.
>I've had multiple occasions a girl that is a complete stranger come out of the blue to kiss me or grope me.
>>
What if I'm balding and short, will it still help me?
>>
>>17146617
>I had to walk up to girls, start flirting and work hard to get any date at all.
Hey man, I can't even get this far. Got any tips?
>>
>>17146750
maybe. Not sure.

I'm tall and with a head full of hair.

>>17146754
The first times you try this it will feel incredibly awkward, once you continue doing it it wears off.

A good way to get rid of social anxiety is working somewhere where you need to interact with someone.

If you can't find that, try interacting with people at shops asking questions about their products
>>
>>17146771
>The first times you try this it will feel incredibly awkward, once you continue doing it it wears off.
Try what, though? My mind literally goes blank and I have nothing to say at all.

Maybe give me an example script or something?
>>
Are there any exercises that focus on size/looks rather than strength? I don't want to waste any effort on strength.

How many reps should I be doing?

I'm guessing proper diet means lots of protein and less suger/salt?

And how long til I get to the level that chicks start being attracted?
>>
>>17146808
"Hi! where are you from?"
"damn, we're from the same college!"
"No way, I've never been there before!"

work it from there
>>
>He fell for the /fit/ meme

No anon, its not your looks, its your confidence and social adeptness.

Lurk r9k, and you can find tons of not only average, but even buff good looking guys who are KV.
Its because of social retardation. All one has to do is be social and you'll find someone sooner or later.
>>
>>17146814
>size/looks rather than strength?

compound movements are the best for this.

I do 3 sets of 5 reps.

here is a good exercise routine I suggest for beginners. It's short and minimal but gives you everything you need
http://newbie-fitness.blogspot.com.es/2006/12/rippetoes-starting-strength.html

>I'm guessing proper diet means lots of protein and less suger/salt?

yup, try eating lots of fish and chicken
>>
>>17146937
Confidence and social adeptness often go and in hand with your looks.

if you are fit you will have a much easier time getting girls and therefore building up your confidence and social adeptness.

here is an example from yesterday:
While I was at a club, an unknown fat girl grabbed me and kiss me out of the blue.

She was gross, so I pushed her a way but I knew this wouldn't have happened if i wasn't attractive so I got an ego boost enough to ask out a hot girl to dance with me.
>>
>>17146814
>And how long til I get to the level that chicks start being attracted?

it depends in what shape are you now.

I started out average.

It took me about a year to see some difference.

About 2 years for significant difference
>>
>>17146984
>Random fat girl kiss
Thats bizarre, who just does that?

I do get what your saying, but it ultimately takes more than exercise to overcome social anxiety.
I know for me it wouldn't help. Especially cause I'm a lazy fuck who has a hard time committing ti exercise. But even if I did, it would help my social retardation.
>>
So what do you for lunch and breakfast senpai senpai?
What if I don't have time to cook for lunch and breakfast?
>>
>>17147014
>That's bizarre, who just does that?

I'm guessing she was drunk

>>17147015
>breakfast
oats and milk. Sometimes eggs
>lunch
salmon or Mackerel or cod fish or chicken, asparagus and then some fruit, generally kiwi, banana or apples

>What if I don't have time to cook

make time for cooking. It takes less than half an hour
>>
File: CaptainAhab.jpg (2MB, 4564x2912px) Image search: [Google]
CaptainAhab.jpg
2MB, 4564x2912px
>>17146927
Not that anon, but what if that kind of bullshit small talk makes me want to blow my brains out?

>>17147014
Do it anyway. At the very least, you'll be able to have 1-night-stands with desperate, drunk fat chicks (pic related) if you want to.
Better to say "i'm a virgin since i'm waiting for "the one"" rather than "i'm a virgin since no woman on earth would fuck me".
>>
>>17147048
that pic...

even if you are a desperate virgin, have some standards.

don't ever fuck something like that in the pic
it won't be any fun and you'll hate yourself
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.