[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

College/University

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Yo /adv/, this is my last year ain high school and I'm about to go to college/university and I don't know what to graduate in. I have a very high IQ and I can study so I can do literally anything I want. I was wondering what would be the best subject to graduate on to get the best working conditions and money. can't get any serious advice in real life because they keep telling me I have to choose what interests me the most. thoughts?
>>
Do a science/medicine degree if you can, there always seems to be jobs (where I am from anyway).
>>
>>17145797
>I don't know what to graduate in
Then save your money and don't waste your time
>>
>>17145797
>best working conditions and money.
>they keep telling me I have to choose what interests me the most
These are related. What do you like? What are you good at?
As a high achiever, you'll have the highest earning potential in the career in which you can climb highest up the ladder: this means the one you're best and the one you enjoy the most (climbing the ladder isn't fun, you'll be miserable unless you like it).

Being intelligent doesn't make you good at everything, it makes you decent at everything. You still have to figure out where your actual talents lie.
>>
>>17145809
recently heard there are way too many doctors graduating, so they don't find jobs.
>>17145813
I'm not an amerifag so it's not that expensive
>>17145820
I like playing video games, listening to music and watching anime. I don't really have any talents except maybe physics, but I don't see how you can make money by graduation physics.
>>
>>17145854
>I'm not an amerifag so it's not that expensive
My answer didn't assume you were. You'd still be throwing your time and money away on a degree you don't even want.
>>
>>17145877
why wouldn't I want a degree? it's not because I'm not interested in anything that I don't want a good job.
I mean if you're implying there's an alternative I would like to hear it.
>>
>>17145797
Are you in the US? If so, the first couple of years of college are mainly required courses and electives, designed to let you shop around and see if you like/are good at various subjects.

The point is that you don't have to plan your entire life out at this moment. Give yourself a chance to see what's out there as options.
>>
>>17146582
No, Belgium.
I'm not sure but I think I should have planned out my life out already here lol.
>>
>>17145797
>and I don't know what to graduate in
>best subject to graduate on

Well, I would suggest not majoring in English, but then again, you're so smart you can literally do anything you want, right?
>>
>>17145797

Very high IQ, ... How high? lol
Well im not going to give you advice because I am from Belgium too.
You should do what you love even if its just doing nothing.
>>
Become a traitor of the public like any other ordinary European and more specifically Belgian politician.
>>
>>17145797
>I have a very high IQ

People who say this literally never do. They are the ones who are above average in intelligence and are deluded into thinking they are geniuses.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.