[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to talk to other black people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>grew up in mixed family
>family in alabama but moved everywhere
>got good at articulating words
>now when i hang out in alabama or around other black people i feel i talk too proper
>for some reason uncomfortable saying "nigga" even though im ok with it being free use for everybody
>feel left out in a convo cause i dont say something a certain way maybe
>try to switch to my black talk but to me sounds a little forced

damn
>>
>>17144656
Do monkey noises.
>>
Just be yourself. Some people will consider that 'not black enough', but fuck them.
>>
>>17144666
i havent laughed all night, thnak you. tw nice trips hail satan
>>
>>17144656
Don't try to be someone you're not, if you don't feel comfortable saying a specific word don't say it.
>>
>>17144671
Best trips for mean comments.
g'night anon.
>>
>>17144672
i would like to be comfortable saying the word because before i use to block it out. whereas now i kind of want to dilute it and be OK saying it.

it's not that i want to be someone i'm not
i just sound so tense while everybody sounds so relaxed with a certain cadence to it
>>
>>17144656
You should teach them to communicate properly. I never understood why ebonics is accepted.
>>
kinda sounds like you are forcing yourself to be with certain people just because its considered the norm for people of your race or whatever.. unless you really actually enjoy speaking with these people just drop them... and if you decide not to drop them just talk and act like you normally do, no need to change it for the sake of other people anon.
>>
>>17144656
Dude ? what?
You are a nigger this should be second nature to you, I can go from people talk to Black talk in a second to talk to those monkeys easy
Are you mentally retarded or something? It is not that hard.
>>
>>17144750
go back to /pol/ shithead
>>
>>17144656
>first world problems
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 598x369px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 598x369px
>>17144750
>>
>>17144850
first world wouldn't have him interacting with niggers though.
>>
>>17144656
I grew up in a mixed family too but I've got white skin and blue eyes. My childhood was spent in a deep south ghetto, so I've pretty much got the same speech patterns.

No black people really gives a fuck about how you speak. Maybe some with think you speak "white" but it doesn't really matter. In fact, trying to imitate a culture that you're not integrated into is way worse. Just be friendly and act the way you usually do. No one will care. If anything, being fake is going to piss people off. And whatever you do, don't use "nigga".
>>
hang around them if they will accept you, ebonics will become second nature when you are around them and you can switch when you are not around them easily

otherwise hang with the nerdy whites and be the token black friend
>>
Im black, just be yourself im pretty sure they dont give a fuck about the way you talk and your overthinking it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.