[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv sooo there's this long complicated backstory involved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: nobody_nose_by_scythemantis.png (190KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
nobody_nose_by_scythemantis.png
190KB, 600x430px
Hey /adv
sooo there's this long complicated backstory involved in all this but let me summarize:
sister's ex-best-weeaboo-friend from middle school lives with my hoarder parents who let her sit on the couch ALL DAY (she only gets up to make food, use the bathroom, or walk to taco bell/7-11). She lives like a filthy sewer rat. She never showers. She never brushes her teeth. She does not clean the mold that must be growing between her blobbish thighs. She doesn't have a job (welfare pile of trash), she doesn't do any chores unless forced to (my mom pays her to do the dishes everyday and she complains about that), and she has a negative attitude about everything. She smells like melted crayons, fifteen day old fish left out in the sun, and stale artificial cheese sauce. She wears the same clothes for days and I see crusted blood streaked along the back of her skirt. Honestly she's probably a health hazard.

I just moved back in with my parents, have a rad job delivering pizzas, and am close to finishing a bachelor's degree.

should I confront The Blob (as I've come to know her as) and try to scare her into straightening her life out or.. should I ignore it until I have enough money to move out? I don't know how many more fantasies about setting her on fire I can take.
She's disgusting and talks shit at her friends on the internet in a fake english accent. She's obviously mentally deranged from a lack of real-life social interactions.
I caught her today yelling at someone on her psp about being a slut and betraying her, all in a Jon Snow accent. The last straw was when she called my cat a turd.
What would you do?
>>
Is she paying rent to live there?
>>
>>17141391
Be as friendly and sincere to her as possible. Let her drop her guard down. When she feels very comfortable around you and you're ready to get the fuck out, tell her exactly what you think about her.

The best dicking is the long one, friendo.
>>
>>17141408
Yeah, like $150, my mom likes to keep her around because to be there in case my dad drops dead and there's no one home

>>17141411
good master plan. Not sure how long I'll be here or how badly the situation affects my sanity but I'd be worried about confronting her before I can get out and then she poisons my cat out of some twisted sense of vengeance
>>
Plz tell me her address, she sounds like a perfect girlfriend for me
>>
File: blob.png (46KB, 852x539px) Image search: [Google]
blob.png
46KB, 852x539px
>>17141507
you can have her please take her away
she's got huge boobs that sag over her pooch and will always have a taco ready for you
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.