[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll go straight to the point: Do women enjoy having "orbiters"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: jaguar.jpg (272KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
jaguar.jpg
272KB, 1600x900px
I'll go straight to the point:
Do women enjoy having "orbiters" because it increase their sexual pleasure with the guy that actually fucks them?
>>
it makes you feel desireable and wanted, which boosts confidence, which boosts assertivenes and libido, which makes for pretty great sex. so, actually, yes.
>>
>>17136541
fucking whores. elliot rodger did nothing wrong
>>
>>17136543
atta boy
>>
File: 13181115.jpg (75KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
13181115.jpg
75KB, 500x594px
>>17136543
>>
>>17136543
you're right, elliot rodger did a heroic service for the millions of guys out there who are being forced at gunpoint to be orbiters
>>
>>17136537
Well I'm a guy but I guess it wouldnt hurt to bunch of beta orbiter fucktoy gfs around.
>>
>>17136537
Tbh senpai ya
>>
>>17136537
As a woman I'm telling you honestly that we don't enjoy beta orbiters.

If you're quiet, awkward, ugly, unhygenic, boring, entitled and sex driven, you do nothing for us and we don't like you, otherwise we would be your friend /gf

The only reason orbiters are orbiters is because we clearly do not like you but we care about not hurting your feelings-idk cause we have empathy and men often don't.

I personally counteract getting orbiters by putting them in situations where they have to get to know me and not just like the way I look. I once dragged a fedora through a six hour lecture on the LHC after he feigned a false interest in physics.

I wish more women would tell their orbiters to fuck off.

Orbiters, why do you do it when you know you're nothing but a burden? Go find a girl as ugly and awkward as you mate
>>
>>17136550
Before Elliot, people could sympathize with robots a bit. Now, he showed the whole world what garbage they are and why they deserve no sympathy.
>>
>>17136557
See it from the woman's perspective;

Your orbiters are 3 obese six foot one women with hairy upper lips, unshaven legs who artistically talk at and over you about things you don't care about and message you every day.
Every time you tell them to get lost they cry, threaten to hurt you or tell you you're shallow for not wanting them.

If you had 3 fuckbuddys, they don't countable orbiters because you want them there
>>
>>17136600
*autistically
>>
>>17136543
Fucking redpillers. Leave the cancer in the containment boards, creep.

Ahem. The underlying assumptions of the original question are fatally flawed. Women generally don't enjoy having orbiters. Quite the opposite, in fact: orbiters make their skin crawl. Most women, upon finding out that they have an orbiter, eject him immediately, with no ceremony beyond calling him creepy.

This leads to a question: if women hate having orbiters, why do so many still have them in the first place? The answer is simple: they don't know they have orbiters. They give the men making overtures of friendship the benefit of the doubt, assuming that friendship is what these men are actually interested in. It's a reasonable assumption -you don't expect people to lie to you- but that assumption is what the orbiter exploits to stay close to his object.

None of this is anything new or secret. Orbiters already know it: it's the reason why Rule Number One of being an orbiter is to hide the fact that you are an orbiter. They know that they're exploiting this basic assumption, and they know that exposure means rejection. This is what orbiting IS.
>>
I enjoy having "orbiters" if they're cool people and make for good friends despite having sexual interest in me. I don't get off on it. If the orbiter is cringe, I want them to go the fuck away.
>>
What do you think orbiters do, and what do you think YOU do as an orbiter? Isn't what those people do try and get between the guy the girl is actually pursuing?

"Orbiters" are a bullshit concept and it's hella annoying.
>>
>>17136590
>Now, he showed the whole world what garbage they are and why they deserve no sympathy.
Which is still, in an odd sort of way, a service to them. The only thing robots really need is to grow the fuck up, of course. But since they refuse to, ever-increasing pressure is needed. Eventually, they hit their breaking point and finally step up their damn game, but this can take time and get REALLY unpleasant before it happens.

The Elliot Rodger incident has certainly ratcheted up the pressure.In doing so, it did robots a favor. Some doubtless caved, got over themselves, and now live reasonably happy and functional lives. The rest, while they haven't broken yet, are still one step closer.
>>
>>17136725
to the edge, and I'm about to break.
>>
>>17136557
>orbiters
>fucktoys
I started talking to a guy from /r9k/ a couple years ago because I was going through depression and so was he. I wanted to help him out, because I'd figured out a lot of stuff that worked for me and he was painfully, desperately alone. I figured I could pass on the knowledge and offer moral support.

The guy knew I had a boyfriend who I was happily with and had been with for a long time. One day relatively early on into meeting him, this guy tries to bring up fetishes. I told him politely I wasn't interested in that kind of conversation and that it would be inappropriate to discuss. He kept pressing. For a good few hours. So I left the conversation alone for a while. The next day or so things were back to normal and I decided to not worry about it because he's in a shitty spot and it's not like he has enough examples of how it's socially appropriate to behave, so I cut him some slack.

After a long while this guy started asking me out and hitting on me "as a joke" in a very serious way culminating in asking me out. I told him "no" and he got all sorts of butthurt that I was too rude about how I turned him down and said I should've just told him I was taken or whatever. I told him he already knew I was taken and if he hadn't I would have. He ended up getting so butthurt by my reaction to his "joke" that he decided to block me thereafter. Eventually a few weeks passed and he unblocked me saying he'd forgiven me. Some more time passed and he repeated the joke, and his subsequent butthurt. And by then my tolerance for the guy had reached zero.

Orbiters aren't the equivalent of cute girls with no personality you keep around to fuck. They're men you feel pity for and want to help, that you have no interest in and they won't take no for an answer. They're that obese girl you befriended out of pity who constantly tries to hook up with you despite you saying no and also is just obnoxious to be around.
>>
If anything, knowing that I'm a high-value sexual object makes sex more pleasurable for my boyfriend.

For me it's mostly annoying. Slightly flattering, but constantly having to tactfully reject men and not knowing if they'll get aggressive really outweighs that.

>how many "women get sex easier and its not fair boo hoo" threads do we need to have per day
>>
>>17136537
No, it increases their options.
>>
>>17136715
>Femanon
>>
>>17136749
How many whores do we have to tell they're not wanted as wives?
>>
>>17136537
the orbiter thing has nothing to do with sex. its all about attention.
>>
>>17136749
It's less about sex and more about the pity that's had and misinterpreted by the receiving end. If you feel that bad about the person, help them. If you're just keeping them around because you feel bad, kill yourself because that's only making them feel worse in the end.
>>
>>17136770
Bwahaha no. It increases their ego.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.