[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 12

Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.
> <excuse as to why you can't ask them out>
Shut up

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something that cannot be explained. You either have learned to intuit this or you have not. If you have not, the only way to learn is experience--there are no shortcuts. So it comes back to: Just ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online. Don't complain that this isn't helpful; stupid questions deserve answers like this.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>Brandon, that one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Coffee date tomorrow, any tips on how to not fuck it up?

I should mostly use it as a way to learn more about her and test chemistry, right?
>>
going to ask a black girl for her number

thoughts?
>>
>>17131782
race traitor
>>
>>17131791

white girls all rejected me, so I have no option.
>>
>>17131793
so your genes are not worth it.
>>
Is it okay to ignore some weird stuff when dating? Like a guy deleting a lot of his female friends from facebook and then hiding his friendlist (could have been hidden before) before adding me as a friend? I know this can be something else too than just cheating.
I am scared of meeting another serial cheater like my ex, he cheated on me for two years with a bunch of men and women but then again he didn't hide stuff from his facebook.
>>
>>17131782
be rich, be attractive, don't be unattractive. black guys tend to be confident and cocky. be genuine and classy to stand out. be white.
>>
>>17131774
Question: How can I ever ask someone out if I don't know whether she's single or not?
>>
>>17131798
Sounds like he has a stalker. I'd personally just ask him what's up with that, but I don't know if you're the same.

>>17131808
You ask her out and if she's not single she'll tell you.
>>
>>17131810
I asked and he said that he just wanted to delete people. I do that too. I just don't want to see signs of cheating everywhere. But he has had many stalkers, internet and real life.
>>
>>17131798
sometimes guys keep a list of prospects on Facebook so deleting them might mean he actually likes you. hiding your friends list may or may not be sketchy but then again so is reading this much into a brand new bfs facebook. if i was him and i knew you had trust problems i would probably trim some of the hot chick off my facebook to avoid jealousy and stupid nagging.
>>
>>17131798
I'm thinking there's two possibilities:
1. You're right, he's a player
2. He really likes you and doesn't want you to get jealous about his female friends and start a fight or leave him over the fact that they exist. So he's being proactive.

I'm a lady though, hopefully a dudebro weighs in too.
>>
>>17131814
stalkers like you?
really though you are entering into this relationshit with trust issues already. its prob not going to work.
>>
>>17131808
She'll tell you when you ask her out. Don't feel bad if this happens, this is the gentlest rejection you can possibly get and is rarely a lie.
>>
>>17131821
Nah, I'm just asking if it is okay to ignore this stuff. I am scared of players but I feel like I can trust this guy. So in a way it is not stupid to trust him. If some actual red flags come up then I will worry.
One of the reasons I was being cheated on for two years was that I wasn't jealous of female friends. I should have known something was going on but I trusted my ex.
>>
is it normal if i feel betrayed and sad because my boyfriend said that he seems a lot of hot girls every day and that he even talks to hotter girls than me? the context he said it in kinda makes it better (he was saying that i am special and that he finds everything i do to be precious and special, this was because i felt sad that when i grew older i might not look the same) but he also said that so....i feel shitty ever since and so does he

i talked about it with him and he told me today that now he was very afraid of losing me because he has 0% talking skills
>>
>>17131854
Sounds like he's using it to manipulate you. Like "I can do so much better than you, so you better appreciate me"
>>
File: blushing dude.png (21KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
blushing dude.png
21KB, 200x200px
Tomorrow, I'm supposed to go to a museum with the girl I got a crush on.
I want to tell her how I feel towards her there. What is the best way to go about that?
>>
>>17131854
Give him the benefit of the doubt that he's just a dumbass trying to make you jealous, thus boosting his own ego. But if he doesn't stop immediately, now that you've talked to him, then >>17131862 has it right.
>>
>>17131854
perhaps. either he is an idiot, inexperienced, tired of you felling insecure or is actually manipulating you. hard to say. if you brought up the age/looks thing it might just be a clumsy way of reassuring you. i say some pretty stupid shit from time to time.
>>
>>17131863
There should be plenty of places to wander off to where the two of you will be alone. Museums are nice and quiet and serene, great choice of location for this sort of thing. Tell her the reasons why you like her so much, why you like who she is. Good luck!
>>
Question for the girls out of legitimate curiosity.
Do you ever make a move on and/or ask out a guy? Is that sort of thing even socially acceptable?
>>
>>17131924
Unless you count initiating a first kiss, no. But I've never needed to either.

And yes, it is mostly socially acceptable.
>>
>>17131822
>rarely a lie

anon I have bad news for you....
>>
>>17131907
I have never had this sort of feelings towards anyone, so I don't really know what to say. I am super afraid of her rejecting me.
>>
>>17131927
What? All women are liars and my friends and I are anomalies? This isn't /rk9/.
>>
>>17131952
Alright anon, tell me right now why you like this girl so much. She sounds pretty awesome!
>>
Girls; I was studying for about 2 hours before an exam with a qt 19 year old married girl. During this time she made a point to tell me she "really enjoys spending time with me" we've only ever studied together.

Does she want the D?
>>
>>17131965
the "i have a boyfriend" line is the biggest lie in the universe

it's the soft let down as you mentioned but its rarely true
>>
>>17132022
>>17131965
>>17131927
>>17131822
Lie or no lie, it doesn't matter, so don't start an argument. The result is the same.
>>
Do guys ever notice arm hair on girls and find it a turn off? As a girl I'm not actually sure if I should shave my arm hair. Last time I did, it didn't shave cleanly and meft me with ugly stubble.
>>
>>17132039
Take a look at the first question in the OP
>>
Is it weird to ask someone about their hobbies out of the blue?
It seems like a weird thing to ask and I'd hate to be asked myself, but I've been talking to this girl (just as friends, no intent) for months now and still know nothing about her, really. A million things she doesn't like, but the only things she does like and wants to try sometime are either physically or economically impossible.
>>
File: 1391028900873.png (52KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1391028900873.png
52KB, 1000x1000px
>>17131967
Well, she is fun to be around, we share some interests, our senses of humor are pretty similar, and I just find her company enjoyable.

I dunno, this is the first time when I have even had this sort of friendship with a girl to be honest. I don't really know how to articulate why I like her, beyond what I already posted.
We have been hanging out together for about two months. It started with us just watching movies and playing board-games together in the common room of the apartment complex we both live in, and over time, we have gone to the movies together twice, hung out together in the city a couple of times, and she has also invited me to her room a couple of times, where we have watched movies from her laptop, and played board-games.

I'm super afraid of ruining everything by telling her that I like her.
>>
>>17132039
I've noticed it on several girls. Dark hairs are easier to spot, and if you can feel the stubble I'm sure we can too when we touch your arm.

Not sure if it's a turnoff. Put off, perhaps. Personally, if you're Indian or from that region I'd expect it, though. Most girls I've seen it on were from that region. Another thing to add to that super power's list.
>>
>>17132039
depends what were talking about, its not a turn off to me until you're hairier than I am
>>
>>17132064
You worry too much, way too much. Don't chicken out on this. You won't ruin anything. The worst that will happen is that she says she doesn't feel that way, but there is no reason you can't continue your friendship as it was before if you're mature about handling the rejection. And that's the worst! The best is that you'll come out of it with a girlfriend, woo hoo!
>>
>>17132039
i like arm fuz on girls.
there we go.
>>
>>17132065
>>17132070
If it helps, I'm asian so my arm hairs are dark and easily seen. I feel insecure about them sometimes I wonder if guys notice and judge for it in their heads.
>>
>>17132051
Not weird at all! It's a thing that humans do.
>>
>>17132075
Forgot to add: tell her what you just told us. "Amelie, you're really fun to be around. You can make me laugh. We like the same things. I think you're beautiful and wonderful in every possible way. Will you go out with me?"
>>
>>17132075
>You worry too much, way too much
True. That is a personality flaw I have.

I have never faced a situation like this, so I can't help but to worry. I dunno how I would react to her rejecting me.
>>
>want to ask a grill out
>she's pretty much always hanging around her friends
Wat do?
>>
>>17132119
ask her out around her friends
>>
>>17132119
Ask her out anyway...? Grow some fucking balls.
>>
>>17132125
Oh my fuck no. I can already imagine all the nasty rumors and shit that woild result from it. [spoiler]or am i just being paranoid?[/spoiler]
>>
>>17132132

>nasty rumors
it's women. it's perfectly natural to be part of their daily gossip, even if you don't do anything and just walk by.

I know it's freaking hard, seeing them all watching you approach with a red face and asking one of them, while they probably start whispering and giggling.
But you have to turn this to your advantage, she'll be impressed by your courage and, most importantly, by your "no-fucks-given"-attitude.

and if you fail... women talking bad about a guy doesn't mean they actually think bad about him, as long as he has shown confidence in what he did.

it's always about confidence. if you stick to what you think and do, and never express embarassment you win. No exceptions.

After all, if you dared to ask her out and other guys didn't, it's YOU who will call them pussies, not vice versa
>>
>>17132039
>>17132079
I notice it from miles away. It isn't a deal breaker, but it makes me less likely to like you.
>>
>>17132039
Not really, but I usually have my head thoroughly up my ass.

There are other things that will likely catch my attention, assuming you arent italian tier.
>>
She asks if I've seen a certain movie
Small talk or she wants to see that movie with me?
>>
im gonna be in a fashion show this week and ive never done this before
i'll be shorter than all the other girls and im afraid i'll look awkwardly short
tldr; how much would you be looking/staring at the people in a runway
>>
>>17132039
Rarely.
Besides armpit hair is orders of magnitude worse.
>>
>>17132217
>how much would you be looking/staring at the people in a runway
>at a fashion show
uh the entire time?
guys don't really care about height if that's what you're asking.
>>
Girls.

Give me some first-movie date movie ideas.
>>
Question mostly for fellow guys, but also for girls I guess.

What's the deal with anal? It seems like every guy I know is into it except me. I've only tried it once, and didn't see any reason to prefer it over vaginal, plus I think it's kinda gross and it's more trouble.

>>17132079
It only bothers me if it's super long and curly, like a Greek dude's arm hair, and I've only ever seen that a few times in my life. It's not an issue with most women.

The only time hair on a girl legitimately bothers me is if she has a gnarly mustache. I was at the dry cleaner the other day, and the girl who was helping me would've been super cute, really petite and a nice face, but she needed to wax her upper lip so damn badly that it ruined it for me.
>>
>>17132229
Girls are not a hive mind I'm afraid. Our tastes in movies vary as much as yours. If a date bought tickets to see Mother's Day instead of Civil War tonight I would hate them.

Mention some of your favorite movies. Ask if she's seen them. If not, date night movie!
>>
>>17132245
b-but capeshit is boring as fuck.
I always hated picking out movies because people differ so much. I can consume pretty much anything on the other hand.
>>
>>17132086
Isn't that a bit corny?
>>
My gf keeps trying to get me to last longer and longer and Im afraid I can't keep up. I've lasted 15-35 mins over the 3 times we've had sex so far. She claims to enjoy it but I hate hearing "keep doing those math equasions" and having this much pressure on me. I did make her cum from penetration the last time which she said is extremely difficult for her. I don't know, sex feels greuling because of how hard I have to focus on not cumming and how much I worry that it'll be bad. I also don't know if this should be hurting my feelings or not if that makes sense
>>
>>17132256
>Super powers
>Explosions
>Aliens
>Robots
>Witty dialogue
So very boring.

But anyway, you don't have half a dozen or so favorites? Then ask her what her favorite movies are and ask her to bring the ones you haven't seen. It's what I did and my husband has never forgotten our first date.
>>
>>17132259
No better way IMO. Corny is acceptable when you're young.
>>
>>17132272
talk to your girlfriend about it. you should both be enjoying sex.
>>
>She asks if I've seen a certain movie
is this Small talk or she wants to see that movie with me?
>>
>>17132320
Almost definitely the former
>>
>>17131924
Yes. It has always been hugely unsuccessful for me. It's not very common to find guys that are actually into that, most men feel very intimidated by it from what I can tell.
>>
Do girls always tell a guy that they have a huge dick?? Cuase this happens 9/10 and was wondering if this is true or just to make a guy confident
>>
>>17132211
Ask if she's seen it or if she wants to see it with you.
>>
>>17132211

Only one way to find out
>>
>>17132330
yes we do
>>
>>17132272
>>17132286
This. It's not fair to you that she puts so much pressure on you. I will admit I pressure my boyfriend to last longer sometimes as well, but that is only because during an average session he finishes very quickly. You have to find a balance, some at your pace and some at hers. I'm sure she wants you to enjoy having sex with her.
>>
Guys, my boyfriend tells me he "has a hard time sexualizing me." Have any of you felt this way before? I don't really understand his feelings, although he's tried to explain them to me.
>>
>>17132334
Thought so. Also how do you feel if you have sex with a guy and he fucks you hard but can't cum
>>
>>17132341
What do you mean with sexualizing?
>>
>>17132341
Maybe he means he sees you as too innocent to be sexy? Or maybe he's just saying he's not attracted to you in a roundabout way
>>
Girls, what do you want that you can't have?
>>
>>17132346
I guess viewing me as someone to have sex with?

>>17132353
I don't know if it's innocent per say, I don't think anyone would describe me that way. He tells me that I'm "close to perfect" and that he doesn't want to ruin that image (or something along those lines). I just don't see why that would make him not sexualize me, or why he would feel that way in the first place. I'm confident he finds me attractive though, he says as much fairly often at least.
>>
>>17132363
Sounds like a madonna whore complex.

Google it
>>
Anyone know where I can find a summary or a cheat sheet of C++? I mean all the basics extremely condensed with examples? I have to run through it for an interview and can't be bothered to go through in detail because I have way too much on my plate.
>>
>>17132379
C++ is way too complicated for such a thing to exist, especially with all the features added recently.

For any other language I'd be able to help you.
>>
>>17132386
I don't need all the advanced stuff. Just the extreme basics you learn in an undergrad class. Things like basic syntax and definitions of structure etc all condensed. I keep forgetting this shit for some reason.
>>
>>17132363
Did you had sex allready? How long you dating?
I had this with my ex we had to mutch sex that I got bored of it after a year and I had to be mare creatif with that like have sex in public places and had to tell her she needs to hit me and stuff.
>>
>>17132368
Is it possible to be the madonna and the whore at the same time? He does have sex with me (I initiate ~7/10 times) and when we do we are both into a bit of bdsm. As soon as he finishes he reassures me he doesn't feel that way and that he loves me very much (which is obvious to me). Maybe the fact that we do have sex as often as we do is what makes it hard for me to understand. I never felt like he was forcing himself or anything.
>>
>>17132389
We've been together for a little over a year now. I wouldn't say he's bored. We've always been creative in bed. He literally told me that I'm too perfect and he feels like he would "spoil" it. I really don't see why he would feel that way though. I definitely have my flaws and he knows that too.
>>
>>17132341
Cute and sexy get in each others way sometimes.
>>
>>17132236
I am kinda like you. I only ask for it every now and then for some variety.

>>17132272
>tfw I naturally last 30 minutes or more easily
You jelly?

>>17132327
I'd love it. Don't give up, femanon. More girls need to be like you. :)

>>17132341
No.
>>
>>17132388

If they want to test your C++ skills to any degree they won't care about correct placement of semicolons. They will ask you to do a short algorithm, and for C++ specifically it will involve pointers. You will not learn pointers from a cheat sheet.
>>
>>17132406
Idk but if someone tells me im to perfect I would think there lying to me, come on how fake does this sound, no??
>>
>>17132416
I am applying for a field that requires a very basic understanding of C++. I doubt they'll ask algorithms. C++ is like 5% of the job requirements which is why I don't want to go into the details.
>>
M22 here:

There's this girl I've been talking to at work for a while, trying to date her.

She has short hair, and I'd never seen her change it before in any way. But then about two weeks ago she put her hair up in a little ponytail. I told her it was really cute. Now she does it all the time, I'd literally never seen her do it before.

Does that mean anything? Like, she's putting it up because she knows I like it (and it's pretty obvious I like her)? I know it's a dumb question, but I'm really wondering.
>>
>>17132433
Totaly!! Ask her out as fast as possible
>>
Girls, if you like some guy do you message him yourself somewhat often or do you wait for him to do it anyways?
>>
>>17132472
I still wait for him to message me because I'm super shy and I don't to seem pushy or clingy and whatnot. But once we get talking I engage in conversation normally I'd say.

I have a question, mostly for girls I guess, is there any way to make me less sensitive during sex? Both clitorally and vaginally I get oversensitive way too fast, I mean I can orgasm but it happens very quickly and after that I'm too sensitive to even bear being touched. So sex is over fast most of the time, which sucks because I stay horny, but can't really help it.
>>
>>17132420
I would normally feel that way as well but he seems genuine. We talked about it a little more and he said he doesn't feel good enough. When he thinks about me he feels lucky to have me and wants to cuddle, not really have sex. Not that we don't have sex obviously. I guess we would just have more if he didn't feel like that.
>>
>>17132236
>What's the deal with anal?
For me it was more of a byproduct of inexperience. It's a somewhat taboo thing so the idea of it seemed really sexy to me. Giant fake tits also were a lot more appealing back then for similar reasons. Then I left my teen years and lost interest.

The fantasy of stuff like that tends to fall short.

>>17132341
Sounds like he thinks sexual topics are inherently dirty, and that if you were more sexual he would have trouble taking you as seriously.
>>
Girls, is it weird or creepy if a guy you've never talked to goes and complements you? Something simple like "I like your outfit" or "You look pretty today."
>>
>>17132584

I'm a dude but I'm in customer service and I get compliments pretty often. Even if I'm not remotely interested in the girl, it still feels nice to get a compliment. I'd imagine it works the same with the genders reversed.
>>
>>17132621
I react the same way but guys get compliments far less than girls so I'm wondering if it's different for them.
>>
Girls

how upset would you be if when the first time you have sex with the guy you like, he preforms poorly?

I'm going to be visiting a female friend in a few months, and from the way we've been talking. It seems like we are going to have sex. But I'm really worried because I haven't had sex in years. And I know she is sexually active. I'm really worried I'm not going to please her. All I want is to make her happy, I'm really worried I'm going to mess up. She doesn't know that it's been 5 years since I did it last. She is under the impression that I get sex a lot (I don't know why). so I'm worried she's going to expect me to just destroy her... Yet I think it is going to be the opposite...

Help
>>
File: sweating.png (69KB, 392x286px) Image search: [Google]
sweating.png
69KB, 392x286px
>>17132276
I'm not exactly super young anymore.
I am 22 and she is 19.

Anyways, I just came back from jogging with her.
I asked her if she would like to go somewhere today, because it is such a nice weather outside, and she told me that she was about to go jogging. I asked her if she would like to have company, to which she agreed (though she said that she usually doesn't take company when she goes out jogging.)

I personally am not that big of a fan of excersize, because I am a lazy git, but I ended up going with her because I wanted to spend time with her. All in all, it was ok, though a bit exhausting, as I am out of shape.

I hope that I'll be able to spend some more time with her today, but I dunno how to approach her about it. I mean, we just went jogging together. Wouldn't it be a bit pushy if I went and asked her to do something else like watch tv or play board games with me on the same day?
>>
>tall
>muscular
>decent facial aesthetics
>funny
>masculine
Why don't girls like me? The only attention I get is from gays and fat chicks. What gives?
>>
>>17132667
You should've asked her right away if she wants to watch movies in the evening you walnut, don't miss opportunities like that
Anyways as for confessions. If you don't want to make it corny then make it super casual. In some talk, on a similar topic or not, drop "you know, I really like you, as in, I'd ask you out for a date"
Just be honest, just tell her the truth that you're awkward and kinda bad at this kinda stuff but you really like her so you wanted to ask her out.
>>
>>17132667
Ask her if she wants to go to the gym with you sometime. You already had your "date" today. You have to take a break or you come off as desperate and clingy. Go hang out with your other friends or go lift some fucking weights. If she's in shape, it would help you a lot to also be in shape. Exercise was the best thing that happened to me in my life. It's amazing in so many ways.
>>
>>17132675
Probably "nice guy"-syndrome
>>
>>17132682
Nope. Don't act like that at all. I'm pretty self contained and never come off as clingy. They just never show interest at all. Maybe I'm uglier than I think I am.
>>
>>17132678
I thought about asking her right away, but I immediately also started thinking that I might be too pushy.

Besides, we are going to a museum together tomorrow anyways.

Just honestly telling her that I am sorta awkward and bad with this sort of shit, and that I have never really had this sort of feelings before, was my plan desu.

>>17132679
Neither of us is really in a brilliant shape, though she is in somewhat better shape than I am. I was still able to keep up with her fine though.

Also
>implying I got other friends here.

We do live in the same apartment complex, so the chances are that I'll see her again later today anyways.
>>
>>17132675
How do you know girls don't like you?
Do you approach them, ask them out, go on dates etc?
>>
>>17132696
>Neither of us is really in a brilliant shape, though she is in somewhat better shape than I am. I was still able to keep up with her fine though.

Ever think maybe she was just slowing down her pace because she noticed you were struggling? Make it a habit either way. Physical fitness keeps you mentally fit as well.

And you should make some friends. Girls don't really like guys that have nothing going on in their lives or who have no social status.
>>
Male or female, how weird would it be to ask a close friend if they shave their pubes?
>>
>>17132675
Likely confidence.
>>
>>17132706
Except I wasn't struggling to keep pace with her, and she herself said that she had just started jogging.
>>
>>17132705
Nah. I thought just being 6'4, muscular and good looking and then making them laugh was all you needed. They never reciprocate though so I just assume they're not interested and drop it.
>>
>>17132709
I don't think that's weird, at least not among same sex friends? I mean I'm used to being naked around other girls because boarding school but I never felt weird knowing or talking about such things.
I'm not sure about guys though, I mean everything is immediately gay for you people.
>>
>>17132718
>I mean everything is immediately gay for you people.
Asking your male friend to shave his pubes is SUPER FUCKING GAY.
>>
>>17132710
Nope. I think I hold myself very confidently. I don't act shy even if I feel shy or some social anxiety. Like I filter what I say around certain environments but usually I'm very blunt and honest and have a very healthy self image.
>>
>>17132716
Anon, 98% of girls want to be approached and talked to and 'entertained'. Just looking pretty doesn't cut it for men.

>>17132719
Not to shave them, asking them if they do shave.
>>
>>17132675
There has to be something wrong with you. We need to find out what it is.
What's your race?
>>
>>17132726
White, want me to post a pic? Maybe I'm just butt fucking ugly and don't even know it.
>>
My friend asked me out, or at least approached me and told me she "liked me quite a lot". I thought it was a joke because she rejected me before. I asked her several times half jokingly like "really?" and she confirmed. We texted for about a week, but she was acting really weird, avoiding me and giving me very mixed messages. I told her at the beginning we could just take things one step at a time and get to know each-other better. I kept my texts to a minimum because I couldn't tell what she wanted, but then when I saw her, she was acting really weird, not looking at me, then locks herself in her room, tells me we should just stay friends - then refuses to see me. All I asked her for was 5 minutes to talk in person.

When I saw her the next day, she looked terrible and wasn't looking at me, and when I asked her friend if she was alright I get messages back from my friend saying she's sorry but "better to get out before anything happened" and "nothing lost, nothing to get over" and shit. I asked her if she just realised I was an idiot or something and I get some "I can't do a distance relationship" bullshit but she wouldn't even discuss it. I mean, holy shit, if she isn't into me, why can't she just say rather than locking herself in her room? I'd be sad if she did say that, but not as sad as I am now thinking I lost a good friend I knew for 8 months

I went home really sad and haven't seen/spoken to her in 7 days. She is going home on Friday morning. I don't think I will ever see her again, but it's like I did something terrible or something just snapped.

Girls, what should I do? I told my parents and they said not to text/approach her, leave her be, that's what I'm doing. I don't know if she will text. If I hear nothing tomorrow I might ask when she's leaving so I can say goodbye, if she ignores me I guess she was never my friend after all
>>
>>17132762
Distance relationships never work. There's something extremely important about being able to feel and see the person you're romantically involved with, but by the sounds of it she's just crazy because she can't even communicate anything.
>>
>>17132762
She sounds like a crazy bitch. Break up.
>>
>>17132728
Go for it.
>>
Any good conversation starter or something to say to a guy? I'm not used to talking to men much and I recently got this ones number. We have been slowly conversing but nothing really concrete...
>>
>>17132778
The sad thing is it isn't even that big a distance. I can see her at least 3 days a week and we have an entire summer.
>>
>>17132716

Get used to it man. Very few girls will initiate anything, you have to make it happen. Unfair, sucks, blablabla, but that's what you have to deal with.
>>
Does anyone else feel like shit and like a total creep after you get rejected?
>>
File: ss+(2016-02-18+at+04.14.58).jpg (14KB, 222x244px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-18+at+04.14.58).jpg
14KB, 222x244px
>>17132798
>>
Why are American girls scum of the earth?
>>
>>17132805
Opinions, events, and desires are what I usually ask about.

>Opinions
What does he think of this TV show? What does he think of that current event? What does he think of that restaurant?

>Events
This is essentially the "what did you do today" but I find people limit themselves in time frame. What's something he enjoyed this week? This month? What does he have planned for the summer?
Or move farther back. Ask about his childhood. What were his favorite things to do on the playground in elementary school? What was his biggest injury as a kid?

>Desires
This is having fun with fantasies and what ifs. If he was going to have an exotic animal for a pet, what would be choose? Would he rather live somewhere hot or somewhere cold? What does he want his life to be like as an old man?

One thing I'd suggest to you is to try to plan your conversations to actually happen on a date. If you feel your phone calls/text conversations are falling flat, maybe you need to have them while you're actually doing something together.
>>
>>17132923
I honestly want to blame television for it. If you ever see Nickelodeon or the children's Disney Channel (XD or whatever) their live-action shows targeted towards girls are the most vapid pieces of shit you'll ever watch.
>>
>>17132942

That's actually a pretty good answer

+1 anon
>>
>>17131863
Do NOT however tell her that you are in love with her! even if you think you do, that will not end well because love is on a whole other level for women and it will scare them away
>>
>>17132930
Could these rules also be applied to talking to girls?
>>
Do girls enjoy selfies made by guys?
>>
My boyfriend and I have never had a photo taken together. In fact, in the entire time I've known him, I've only seen a handful of photos of him. It's quite clear that he just doesn't like photographs.

I'd really like a photo of us. What's the best way of doing this without making him feel uncomfortable?
>>
>>17131820
>>17131798
>>17131817
>>17131810

Dudebro reporting in.

This is sadly impossible for me to answer, as this doesn't really have much to do with our sexe...

I could weigh in with my personal interpretation of the situation, but then I would have to know for how long you two have been dating, how """offical"""(fucking hate that word) you two have made it, and most importantly, if he knows about your past (the cheating ex-bf thing)

Because I would personally, right now with the given information, not knowing your new flow/bf at all, think he deleted all those girls because he is genuinely in love with you, and doesn't want to be distracted by girls he might've slept with in the past who are still on his fl who might end up teasing him / seducing him, but AGAIN this is all based of the absolute minimal information you've given me.

>should also mention:

Been dating s/o of almost 2 years who was cheated on by her ex, we have had many jealousy / trust talks, so that's me...
>>
>>17133095

Ask him and be forward about it. Tell him you want a photo with both of you together, and explain why. If he's fine with it then great, if not then better then trying to sneak in some photo at some point.
>>
File: 88777.png (254KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
88777.png
254KB, 500x375px
Me and my friend have an insane amount of sexual tension between us when we're together, we're both in relationships however...

The thing is, it's getting worse and worse, people are starting to notice it, and even though we haven't talked to each other about it, we both know it's there, she's always looking over at me and biting her lip, I've caught her rubbing down between her legs while looking at me during a double date we both had at the movies

The thing I hate to admit because I'm in a relationship with someone I really care about, is that I REALLY want to sleep with her, she's a solid 10/10, the person she's dating is a co-worker of mine, not really a friend...so I dunno

What should I do? I NEED HELP!
>>
>>17132662
I expect it, very rarely does the first time ever go great. Maybe focus a little bit more on the foreplay to try and ease your nerves
>>
Went on a date last week with a girl and it went very well. She said she wanted to go out again. Do I take the initiative and ask her out on the second date or do I wait for her to bring it up?
>>
>>17133123
Always take the initiative
>>
>>17133111

>me and my boyfriend

My boyfriend and I
>>
>>17133111

Easy, ask yourself how much of an asshole you want to be, if anyone.

Want to be a gigantic asshole? Cheat with her, tell no one.

Disgusted by cheating but still wanna have at it? Get out of relationship (should do this anyway I might add) and proceed to bang.

Little bit of an asshole? Break up, talk to girl about it, make sure she leaves your coworker, then have sex.

Not an asshole at all? Jerk it off, stay with current gf (again, I would definitely break up anyway)
Another possibility is bring up swinging.......Then everyones happy, monogamy is crap anyway.
>>
>>17132795
>>17132778
I thought more about it, I realised that they actually hurt me quite a lot with some of the shit they said/did. I need to find my self respect somewhere.
>>
>>17133133
Alright. Is a second date a week after the first too soon or no?
>>
>>17131774
>Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.
Please remove this from the OP, the logical inconsistency and sheer bullshit value disturbs me every time.

>>17132900
>Does anyone else feel like shit and like a total creep after you get rejected?
Who doesn't?

>>17132917
Not ugly, but shave and get a haircut imo.
Guessing you have a particularly unpleasant personality?
>>
>>17133145
I'd say do it as soon as possible, tonight even. Worked out for my SO when we started dating.
>>
>ex wants to stay friends and communicate in case we can work out our problems and get back together
>finds any and all excuse to get mad at me
>refuses to hang out so the only thing we can text about is work since uni ended
>gets pissed that we don't have much to talk about

Should I ghost her
>>
>>17133122

ok I'll keep that in mind. I really want to just make this a mind blowing, memorable experience. we are not in a relationship, and won't be because of distance. But I just want us to take away with a quality memory.
>>
>>17133152
Alright I'll give it a go. I haven't heard from her since the day after the date. Possible she's waiting for me?
>>
>>17133166
If you don't get quality, go for quantity. Lie in bed with her extra long, touch her and tell her how sexy she is, do your best to keep her aroused, and make moves when you're ready
>>
>>17133178
Probably
>>
>>17132992
Definitely. It's more about conversation in general. There aren't really hugely differing rules between the genders when it comes to chatting
>>
Girls, which is worse

A 28 year old living at home with mom and dad or a 28 year old living in a homeless shelter?

My life is such shit.
>>
>>17133111
Cut off your dick. Problem solved!

>>17133158
Yes.
>>
>>17133202
Shelter, obviously. Tell her you live with your parents because you're saving money to buy a house (and then actually save money to buy a house)
>>
>>17133202
Shelter is much worse. Lots of people in your position. Don't sweat it
>>
>>17133202
i don't know where do you live, anon, but in Europe, at least in my country, it's not too rare to see 25+ people live in their parents house, because of our financial situation, long studies etc
Im 27 myself and still live at my parents house, i could live in an appartment but i would do absolutely nothing with my life, and i mean REALLY nothing, like i wouldnt have the money to buy me a beer in a bar with some friends..

But it's true that it's kind of a dealbreaker to american people, i don't know why.
>>
Girls, why can't you understand that men and their dicks are separate entities?
>>
>>17133095
>Boyfriend doesn't like being photographed. I'd really like a photo of us.

*shrug* I kind of hate photos too. I have a facebook, but have exactly one picture as my profile picture and it's about 10 years old (at this point I'm keeping like that mostly because it's funny that apparently it doesn't look at all like me--same thing with my drivers license actually.. I kind of can't believe they keep letting me renew it with my high school picture lol, people always do a double take)

That being said I've got no problems when my gf wants to take pictures of us. Just ask.
>>
Guys...

My boyfriend really, really loves a certain composer who does a lot of music for certain games. He often gushes about how much he loves the music, how it makes him feel nostalgic and happy, etc.

If there was an amazingly famous orchestra performing this persons work and your girlfriend bought you tickets, would you enjoy this? Obviously you wouldn't be playing the game while it was happening, it would just be an orchestra. The building it's taking place in is iconic and the orchestra is known to be one of the best.

Just wanting clarification before buying tickets as they're not cheap.
>>
>>17132900
>Does anyone else feel like shit and like a total creep after you get rejected?

Nope, but I've grown pretty tough skin after being in the dating scene in a while. It's just like anything else, do it long enough and eventually you grow callouses

>>17132805
>Any good conversation starter or something to say to a guy?

Pretty much anything really. The other anon has it about right with their opinions, events, and desires suggestion, but you can also go completely abstract and ask basically nonsensical questions and scenarios.

>E.G.
If you were trapped on a deserted island with your worst enemy and could pick to have an unlimited supply of books, liquor, or board games which would you pick, and would you share?

It doesn't really matter what you ask so long as it's thought provoking and can be answered with more than a one word response. The nature of communication is that the more you talk, the more subtleties you pick up about one another until you have a more and more complete picture

>>17132992
>Could these rules also be applied to talking to girls?

Yup.
>>
>>17133298
That's a neat idea but
>they're not cheap
as a frugal guy I'd feel bad about it.
>>
One of the things that always strikes me when reading this board is how many guys have girlfriends with anxiety issues.
Yet the other way around seems to be far, far rarer.
I know anxiety disorders aren't actually 2 orders of magnitude more common in females, so this is kind of concerning.

Ladies: How acceptable are anxiety issues in a man?
Everyone: Do you personally know any relationships where the guy is the one with an anxiety problem? How did they meet? What problems do they face in their relationship?
>>
>texted a girl yesterday inviting her to come to a concert that a friend and I are going to

After how long does a no response become a 'I'm not interested in you'? Two days? Three?
>>
>>17133306
Nature dictates that the man must be the least crazy person in a relationship. If the guy has more problems than the girl it just won't work.
>>
>>17133298

If he's a fan of music, he'll love it.

Personally I'm only moderately in to music (compared to my gf who basically eats, breaths, and sleeps music lol), but an orchestra is something I've always wanted to experience. I'm a fan of classical though so *shrug*
>>
>>17133298
My shy neckbear side would be a little scared of going, but it is OK.
My Jew side (even though I'm Japanese) would cry about all the money "wasted".
But the rest of me would like to go.
Is it more expensive than a smartphone?
>>
File: distant_worlds_logo-300x257.jpg (23KB, 300x257px) Image search: [Google]
distant_worlds_logo-300x257.jpg
23KB, 300x257px
>>17133298
Are you talking about pic related ?
For me, Distant World would be the concert you are talking about
Yes, I would enjoy this, so much I can't even describe it

Just do it, make your man happy, be the perfect girlfriend
>>
>>17133298
yea i would, a lot. but I'm not your bf.
does he like to go out?
is it your money or do you have joint finances and its his money?
like the only problem i see is it putting financial strain on you guys if you buy something you cant afford.
but if not then it sounds like a great gift.
>>
>>17133311

It will be after the additional costs (hotel, travel, food, etc) but it isn't about the money. I just want to give him an incredible experience. When I saw this was coming up, I thought it would be perfect for him but I was a bit worried about the fact it's just an orchestra (albeit an amazing one that even I would love to see) playing the music for an hour or so. I'd hate him to be bored or think maybe it was a lame thing to do.
>>
>>17133319
>I'd hate him to be bored or think maybe it was a lame thing to do.
If that's your worry, I think it is very unlikely. Do it.
>>
>>17133182

That's a great idea, I like that a lot. Thanks anon!
>>
girl/guy anons
This is similar to another question in the last thread, but the other way around and from a guy

My first gf of 7 months so far treats me as secondary to her close friends and family, and readily admits they come first for her. It hasnt actually conflicted with anything yet, but I think that if she had to choose between me or her friends, she wouldn't choose me

It also makes me slightly insecure that she tells them everything, and having your gfs best friend know the first time you got your dick sucked the next day is a little awkward for me.
I love her, she loves me and we're very happy etc I trust her completely but I cant help feeling slightly irrelevant to her?
Is this normal? Should I feel this way? Im autistic and new to women in general, ive never been shown the slightest bit of interest before.
Apologies for wordsalad
>>
How to make my gf suck my dick? Please
>>
>>17133248
>no one likes to answer my silly questions
;_;

>>17133336
Apply ice cream all over it.
>>
Girls,

One word answers to well articulated questions/multi part questions; does it show annoyance/disinterest?

I guess one word answers in general.
>>
>>17133352
Yes
>>
>>17133352
No
>>
>>17133306
>One of the things that always strikes me when reading this board is how many guys have girlfriends with anxiety issues.
>Yet the other way around seems to be far, far rarer.

To begin with, think of the demographic of the board. This is 4chan. This is not representative of the world as a whole, it's a very biased and extreme collection of basically outcasts, neurotics, lonely kids, and the like and it's also a male biased website. There's a reason the lonely frog, /r9k/, fedora tip, and so many other meme's originated here.

>Everyone: Do you personally know any relationships where the guy is the one with an anxiety problem?
Yup. I've got a group of friends I've been with since middle school. One of them in particular has always been neurotic and insecure as all heck.

>How did they meet?
Senior year of college... Not exactly sure if they had classes together or if they just met at a random parties... they went to one of the biggest party schools in the country and he lived in a co-op so that seems pretty likely... *shrug*

>What problems do they face in their relationship?
I don't know how to explain this... I might be biased because I don't really like her to be honest. I don't hate her... I just... Don't know if they should be together... I always get the impression she's with him because she's too lazy to find anyone else... She's one of those quiet vegan hipster girls.... I think in like 4 years I've been able to get exactly like 1 conversation out of her...

Anyway, he's crazy whipped. He'll bend over backwards for her and is always paranoid that she's going to be pissed. On her end I feel like part of her knows, but just doesn't give a shit and is willing to put up with it because whatever...

I don't think either of them plan on going beyond where they are... I think they're just there because they don't want to be single...
>>
>>17133332
Think of it like this: her friends she's likely known for years. Her family, her entire life. They earned that priority in her life.

Honestly, 7 months isn't super long. It's about the length where you're solidly in a relationship, but it's not the amount of time where it'd be reasonable to get married or something.

Some people drop everything for an SO right off the bat. I'd say that's a little unhealthy and pretty immature.

Looks like your girl prioritizes her life off of built up trust. This is good. It will feel all that more genuine when you are considered one of her closest friends, when you are family.

Don't sweat too much about how you think it should be, and focus on how much you enjoy what is.
>>
>>17133352
It's less about what's normal for people in general, and more about what's normal for that individual.
>>
>>17133373
this. however i would be upset if my girlfriend was sharing intimate/private details with her friends that concerned me.
if you tell someone something in confidence you expect them to honor that, and if they don't then they don't respect you as a person.
>>
>>17133379
Shit. It's pretty abnormal, usually the replies are several sentences.
>>
>>17133332
>Is this normal? Should I feel this way? Im autistic and new to women in general, ive never been shown the slightest bit of interest before.
Eh, does it matter really?

Honestly if you're only 7 months in, expecting to become a #1 priority in her life would be a bit much.

Either way though, have a talk with her, basically tell her what you told us and explain how you feel. Don't be accusing or anything, just have an earnest conversation about your relationship in general.

Having open lines of communication never hurts, and it's good to check in and see what's up from time to time. That's how you maintain a healthy relationship.
>>
Girls

Should I feel uncomfortable if my girlfriend hangs out with something that we both know likes her? They've been friends since they were children, and she's told him before, and while we we're together that they'll never be together. While I get it's unfair to make her stop being friends with someone she's known her whole life, I feel like this dude doesn't respect our relationship anyway.
>>
>>17133387
>if you tell someone something in confidence you expect them to honor that, and if they don't then they don't respect you as a person.

You're making the assumption that their boundaries are yours. Don't expect people to read your mind. Unless you've had a conversation where you outright explicitly explain it, never take it for granted that someone else will have the same ideologies or sensibilities that you do.
>>
>>17133409
>she's told him before
? Told him what?

But bottom line, this will always come down to: you either trust her or you don't.
>>
>>17133410
no of course not, but it obviously bothers him so he should totally talk to his girlfriend about it.
>>
>>17133409
>hangs out with something that we both know likes her?
Like a dildo?
>>
>>17133362
>his is not representative of the world as a whole, it's a very biased and extreme collection of basically outcasts, neurotics, lonely kids, and the like
Which makes it quite a treasure trove of people who have or know others with mental illnesses, heh.
>>
>>17133422
My mistake, that they'll never be together. But, I do trust her.

>>17133434
Android18002/2 pls go
>>
Guys,
how to make a move on a guy friend (who I suspect is interested in me)? He's invited me over for dinner.
Other guy friends suggested to bring a bottle wine, to get him a bit drunk to relax and also be more touchy-feely. What should I do, touch his thighs or something?
>>
>>17133455
Just play along with him.
>>
>>17132968
I was intending to just tell her that I got a crush on her.
>>
>>17133466
don't do that. Touch her and see how she reacts. Put arm around her
>>
>>17133449
But you wrote "hangs out with someTHING".

>>17133455
Do you want to date or fuck?
>>
>>17133464
Could you be a bit more specific? He's extremely shy.

>>17133474
Date
>>
>>17133480
>He's extremely shy
Oh. Then yeah, you'll have to get touchy first.
>>
>>17133480
Don't do anything sexual, then.
>>
>>17133474
My mistake, anon. I mean someone. I rescind my insult.
>>
>>17133306

My boyfriend has pretty hardcore anxiety but I've never seen it firsthand. I only know because he opened up to me about them before we got together.

I've honestly never given it a thought. I love everything about him, his anxiety is just part of him. All I can do is support him when he needs me and leave him be when he needs time alone. It doesn't make me think any less of him, we all have issues.

I think he prefers to try and deal with his anxiety alone, which is only an issue because he makes me worry that he doesn't have enough support. I just try my best to remind him I'm here and avoid anything that might cause him any further anxieties.

He's brilliant though, so I'm really biased.
>>
>>17133449
>My mistake, that they'll never be together.

Ahh, the grammar of that sentence confused me; the comma usage is kind of sloppy there >.<. You're better off with an em dash (--).

>They've been friends since they were children and she's told him before--and while we we're together--that they'll never be together.

>But, I do trust her.

Then go ahead and have a talk with her and tell her that, but also be sure to tell her what you told us the first time around:

That you understand it wouldn't at all be fair for her to stop being friends with someone she's known her whole life--and that that's not what you want to do--but you feel like he doesn't respect your relationship and it bothers you.
>>
>>17133472
We have been trough that advice already. I am way too awkward to touch her without fucking something up. I don't even know when it is appropriate to touch her.
>>
>>17133487
The last time we went out to the theatre, he didn't mind that I was "sitting too close", my arm against his arm etc and didn't mind that I put my hand on his thigh once, but since he's way too polite I got to do something....

>>17133489
I wouldn't, because I'm still a virgin. I'm not sure what's appropriate touching to show romantic interest without being too sexual?
>>
>>17133516
>I'm not sure what's appropriate touching to show romantic interest without being too sexual?
Touch his hands, his face, his hair
>>
>>17133508
Sounds like that'll work, and I got a nice grammar lesson from it. She's told me that there's nothing to worry about before, but I feel like the guy is still trying.

Talk to her about it then just trust her on it, is what I'm picking up.
>>
Is it possible to open up a really shy and clingy girl to polygamy?

I've been with the perfect wife material girl for a couple of years now but I'm going to go insane if I don't get to meet other people too at some point.

Anybody have any experience with this?
>>
>>17133524
meet other people != polygamy
Do you want to be in couple with more than one person ?
>>
>>17133455
I'm a dude that's dated a lot of shy girls--and maybe it's different for shy guys--but in my experience the best places to start contact are with the most subtle/innocuous ones.

A casual touching of finger tips, a brush by their leg with your leg (works best when you're facing each other), touching their arm during conversation, etc. Just small points of contact that slowly escalate until you're both comfortable and accustomed to escalate to something more obvious and assertive (like while brushing their fingers with yours, just turn it in to holding their hand in yours)

You can always watch their eyes, their posture, their bodies and see how tense or comfortable they are with what you're doing and either lay off or continue further.

Also, don't think about it too much or it'll come off awkward as fuck.
>>
File: 1300734843415.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1300734843415.png
5KB, 225x225px
>>17133515
Alert, the girl just invited me to watch a movie with her at midnight.
What do?
>>
>>17133534
Accept
Follow the tips we gave you
>>
>>17133530

I don't want another "relationship", just a circle of FWB's who are in similar situations. I don't want polygamy to be at the center of our relationship, I just want both of us to have some side action so to speak.
>>
guys,
what has worked the best to get over someone? I've gone on dates with a couple of diferent girls but that hasn't worked...
>>
>>17133539
What tips?!?
>>
>>17133543
Oh, an open relationship then
Talk about this with her
But, since you said she is really shy and clingy, it's pretty sure she won't accept and you may break her heart

Think about what you think of your relationship, what she think about it, how each of you see love relationships in general
>>
>>17133534
Around halfway through the movie hold her hand.
>>
>>17133543

that's an open relationship, not polygamy.

But you cannot convince someone to do something they're not interested in/comfortable with.

Go ahead and have a talk with her, but if she's not receptive, either you have to settle with that or you have to find a relationship with someone who is.

If she's not comfortable with it and she goes through with it, it will completely wreck your relationship, and her.
>>
>>17133556
These
>>17133472
>Touch her and see how she reacts. Put arm around her
>>17132968
>Do NOT however tell her that you are in love with her!
>>
>>17133556
Stop freaking the fuck out, that is such a massive turnoff. She's a girl, she's a human being, stop panicking so much and take some anti anxiety medication for fuck's sake.
>>
>>17133558

Yes, I know she would say no and be deeply hurt. That's why I am trying to find a way to slowly open her up to the idea, nothing radical or too confronting.

It just sucks she grew up in a really conservative family and is way too traditional about everything. I feel like our relationship would be much better if she just opened her horizons a little bit.
>>
>>17133572
>That's why I am trying to find a way to slowly open her up to the idea, nothing radical or too confronting.
I don't think it exists, and if it does, it's going to be a long way
>>
>>17133572
You're a fucking asshole If you can't keep your dick in control, don't be in a monogamous relationship.
>>
File: Defective.jpg (188KB, 450x1261px) Image search: [Google]
Defective.jpg
188KB, 450x1261px
>>17133455 >>17133480
The wine is a good idea, both of you sound like you need it.
Don't worry, your drunk mind will think of something.

>>17133534
Say "yes" and go watch it with her.
From your posts so far it sounds like you're either anxious or autistic, yet she's still interested and making moves, so you're doing well.
Your job is to do what she says and not do anything stupid. Basically, don't fuck it up.
Don't confess your crush on her, she already knows and you might say something stupid.

>>17133567
>take some anti anxiety medication for fuck's sake.
Keep in mind that this only helps anxiety, not autism.
>>
>>17133543
If you don't even know that it's called polyamory, you should probably do more research on it.

Polygamy is being married to multiple people.
>>
>>17133533
As a shy girl, this would drive me completely crazy
>>
>>17133572
That's not how it works. You will not convince her. If you manipulate her into it, she will feel insecure and like a bad girlfriend. Just let her go, for her sake.
>>
>>17131777
first, nice trips

second, the best thing you can do is go into the date with the single intention of having fun. No other expectations. don't think about trying to impress her or make a move, just go out and try to have fun. If it doesn't work out, then hey, it didn't work out. Not a big deal. You got some more experience, next time it'll go better.
>>
>>17133561
Ok, I'll try, but how do I know if she wants to hold my hand.

>>17133564
I didn't intend to tell her that now.

>>17133567
I can't help but to feel anxious over this shit. I have never had these sorts of feelings or dealt with this sort of situation before.

>>17133582
I am not autistic. Just super fucking anxious.
Well, it's only few minutes to midnight, I guess we'll see how it goes.
>>
>>17133605
>Ok, I'll try, but how do I know if she wants to hold my hand.
Is she making it easy for you to grab her hand ? She wants you to do it
>>
>>17133582
>Don't worry, your drunk mind will think of something.
Thanks, we're both pretty shy and inexperienced. Whenever I sit next to him during lectures I do notice how he gets nervous + vice versa.
Guess alcohol will ease our minds.
>>
>>17133548
>what has worked the best to get over someone?
Time.
>>
>>17133548
>what has worked the best to get over someone?
Time
Love
Them making something bad to you
>>
>>17133590

lol that's why you always have to gauge every single person as an individual. Some girls I've never touched at all because I could just tell they wouldn't be comfortable. It's all about respecting people's zones of personal space, and making sure they're comfortable.

I'll put it to you this way, if we're on a date and making good conversation, laughing and having fun, if I notice your nails are all done up and politely ask if I may see them and hold out my hand, are you going to freak out?
>>
>>17133548
Time, tears, chocolate, alcohol
>>
>>17133590
shy guy here and i agree

subtle doesn't work and the longer it goes on the worse it gets
makes your head a living hell too
>>
>>17133636
Ok, no, this wouldn't make me freak out. Last week a drunk bum told me he thinks I'm beautiful and just took my hand and kissed it, that freaked me out. A lot.
>>
>>17133548

What every other poster has said:
Time and experience.

It took me about 5 days to stop being depressed about my first love.
It took me about 1 year of constant dating to start to think I was over her.
It took me about 3 years of dating and meeting my girlfriend to realize, I was actually only just now completely and totally over her. Because before meeting my girlfriend, i'd subconsciously been comparing them to my first. And with my girlfriend, that never happened and instead of looking back, I was looking forward to something new.
>>
>>17133651
That shit would freak out everybody
>>
>>17133516

Try going for a kiss at some point. You should be ending with a hug at least by the sound of it, so that's a perfect moment I'd say.
>>
>>17133651
>Ok, no, this wouldn't make me freak out.

Then the touch barrier is broken :). From there maybe we end up touching more, or maybe we never touch until I hug you good bye(don't think anyone's ever turned down a hug, but I guess I've become a hugging type of guy and it's how I greet people in general? *shrug*). It's just all about what feels natural and comfortable.

>Last week a drunk bum told me he thinks I'm beautiful and just took my hand and kissed it, that freaked me out. A lot.

And yeah, no shit that's going to freak anyone out lol.

Like I keep repeating, ultimately it comes down to respect and comfort, which that bum violated.

That reminds me though... I did once try kissing a girls hand as a good bye once, mostly because I thought it'd be funny and corny way to end the date, she giggled and snickered, I just gave a wink and a grin and laughed my ass off back to the car.
>>
Girls,
When you say to a male friend that you adore them and hug them longer than most other people, is that a sign of friendship or wanting something more?
>>
>>17133782
Close friendship
>>
>>17133787
Thank you. I've been getting pretty mixed signals from a friend of mine.
>>
>>17133750
As I said before, try to hold her hand about halfway through the movie if her hand is off her lap. At the VERY LEAST hug her at the end. If she thinks it's weird you can play it off as a friendly thing.
>>
>>17131774
>Ask them out

What does this mean? Ask them out to what? Dinner? A movie?

There's this girl I've been flirting with for a while. We went out together for stuff like concerts, ice cream, her place, yet she doesn't seem to like me, she even said she just wants something platonic. The fuck do I do? I don't really have a lot of options, I tried every girl in my social circle and they rejected me. in b4 "you must be ugly" nah. I also live in a foreign country where it's fucking hard to hit on the local girls.
>>
>>17133801
>she even said she just wants something platonic

Despite this she will still go out with me. What do I do to take it to the next level? in b4 "just forget her", did that once, dropped her cold turkey and cut contact, then she approached me and now we're flirting again.
>>
>>17133516
I'd say he probably has an interest in you if he's going along with your touching. You should probably try some more stuff like hugging and putting your head on his shoulder to see how he reacts. However, if he's shy, you shouldn't expect him to make the first move.
>>
Femanons, whats the deal with fashion?
>>
>>17133822
What?
>>
>>17133801
>>17133808
Say, "I'd like to go on a date with you"
Or have the, "What are we?" Talk.
IE "I really like you. What am I to you? What are we, the two of us together?"

Sounds like she likes flirting with you and having someone to go places with, but doesn't want to proceed any further.
>>
>>17133808
Either kiss her or explain that you want something more and she's sending mixed signals.
>>
>>17133705
>>17133722
>>17133819
>hugging
We usually give us a hug as a greeting or when we say good-bye. Not sure how I would kiss him after a hug, though? The problem is he's a foot taller than me, not sure if it's awkward to tell him to come down for me...

>>17133819
>putting your head on his shoulder
I did that when I was a bit drunk, but I pussied out after a few seconds. He didn't seem to mind, I think he liked it actually.
>>
>>17133844
>I think he liked it actually
As a fairly shy guy, I can tell you that this is a pretty big thing. Do it again and don't pussy out. If he likes it there's a big chance he likes you.
>>
>>17133857
P.S. You can always try kissing him on the cheek while doing this to make the height difference less of an issue.
>>
>>17132236
men ask for anal because we know that most women hate it

>>17133158
Yeah dude fuck all of that, she clearly isn't worth it, fucking drop her entirely

>>17133298
hard to say not knowing yr financial situation and yr boyfriend, but it sounds like a really thoughtful idea. You listened and remembered about something he really cares about, and if I received the gift, that's what would really impress me. if you can afford it, I would go for it.
>>
>>17131798
Actually something I've done before. Deleting anyone I'd slept with if they are messaging me or commenting on pics/posts when I've just got into a relationship. I don't particularly want to lie to a new gf when I'm asked how I know someone especially if the answer is "met in a bar and fucked a few times."
>>
>>17133834
>Either kiss her or explain that you want something more and she's sending mixed signals.

I tried but she backs off. She doesn't enjoy holding hands either but she'll do it. If I put my arm around her in public she backs away. I'm guessing she might warm up to it because otherwise she would just avoid me. What do I do if what you said fails? Move on? Keep trying until it's obvious that it will never work and then move on when I'm bored?
>>
>>17133658
>>17133637
>>17133633
Cool thanks

Anything to numb the pain? I usually write songs but it's not quite as strong this time
>>
>>17133934
If it fails, move on. There's no point in persisting if she doesn't want to get to the next level. If she comes back and keeps flirting, tell her that she needs to make up her mind.
>>
>>17133934
>If I put my arm around her in public she backs away.

Well more like around people we know. In actual public she'll tolerate it
>>
>>17133950

Thanks bro. I'll do this.

>If she comes back and keeps flirting, tell her that she needs to make up her mind.

What if she says "but I just want to be friends"?
>>
Does liking buttplugs make me gay? I was 100% against this but relented when my girlfriend wanted to try. It was surprisingly okay. I've worn an extra small one which just falls out and a small one which is nice and snug. It's a different feeling.
>>
>>17133959
No, it doesn't make you gay. You just like anal and probably prostate stimulation.
>>
>>17133958
You should just be her friend and explain that she should treat as you one rather than making advances. Pushing away a friend because of misunderstandings is a bad idea.
>>
>>17133614
Didn't really get a chance to hold her hand.
I wish that I knew how to read her behavior better.
I still don't know if she is actually interested in me, or if she just sees me as a friend.
>>
>>17133298

UPDATE

Tickets purchased, now massively panicking he won't like the experience and I've just wasted a lot of money. I knew this would happen! Why am I such a stupid bag of nerves all the time?
>>
>>17133984
Chill. It's going to be okay.
>>
>>17133984
Relax Anon it seems like a super sweet idea and you know he likes the music, so why worry? It'll be fine.
>>
>>17133984
If someone did this for me i would be unimaginable grateful and happy

Dont worry its an amazing gift
>>
>>17133984
If music is his thing, then he'll love it. Even if he doesn't, the fact that you gave him something like this is sure to leave an impression.
>>
>>17133959
>sticks thing in his ass like an effeminate faggot
>not gay

Yeah nah. Next time your girlfriend suggests that shit fucking slap her.
>>
>>17134032
Well someone's insecure.
>>
>>17133308
bump
>>
>>17132236
>What's the deal with anal? It seems like every guy I know is into it except me. I've only tried it once, and didn't see any reason to prefer it over vaginal, plus I think it's kinda gross and it's more trouble.
Anal frankly sucks compared to pussy per se, but I only like fucking if the girl isn't enjoying herself, or is only getting off on how degraded she's getting. So it's all skullfucks and anal until I can gradually corrupt her into hard SM. (I don't like girls who are already into that either, I only like fucking up normie girls, keep them always just on that edge of hating it and being disgusted with themselves but still coming back for more)
>>
>>17131978
Oh damn, 19 and married, stay away. She may want the dick, you haven't given enough info to really tell, but just don't do it. It can only end badly
>>
>>17132119
"Hey Anonette, can I talk to you over here for a minute?"

Once you're alone, ask her. Yes, it's obvious to her friends what you're doing, but whatever man, she would have told them anyway.
>>
>>17132330
I for one won't say it if it's not true. I assume the guy isn't an idiot and knows how big his own dick is.
>>
Girls and guys

do you all hate the spring months too? my sex drive is low all year long, but then spring comes around and it skyrockets, and their isn't shit I can do about it. It's fucking stressful and miserable
>>
>>17132358
Erm, in what sense? Try being more specific.
>>
>>17134152
No, I hate it because of the bees and allergies.
>>
>>17133959
Prostate stimulation feels good no matter what your orientation.
>>
>>17134152
Yes.

I even went and finally asked a friend of a friend out, she said yes and now I'm overthinking shit as I always do.
And the best advice is usually "have fun".
Fuck spring.
>>
>>17134160

fuckin trees and their damn pollen
>>
File: image.jpg (300KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
300KB, 1600x1067px
>>17134160

allergies suck. But bees are a good thing. Bees are important creatures. They will not harm you either unless you scare them. They are our friends!
>>
>>17134184

Spring is the worst season. literally all I can think about is girls. yet it's pointless because I can't do anything about it. I'm ready for the fall to get here so my fucking sex drive will drop back down. God dammit
>>
>>17131774
I'm going on a dinner with 2 girls. They both have boyfriends. They proposed the dinner to me. What do advice thinks about that?
>>
>>17134204

they see you as a friend. Nothing more.

Don't overthink it
>>
>>17132363
He's scared of sex and probably afraid he won't be good at it and is trying to be nice and tell you that he needs time without compromising his ego.
>>
>>17132402
Oh wait, maybe he's just not into the BDSM thing? I have no idea, just ask him what he means by it
>>
>>17132433
Probably. Just ask her out, there's no shame in getting a no
>>
>>17134195
Go home you flower sucking freak
>>
How do you text a girl that you've just met and she added me on facebook and Im just talking to her as a friend?

I said hey the day after we met and she replied back immediately and we talked for a second. I said how was your day later that day and she replied back 2 hours later to say it was okay, then i said hey four days later and she saw the text but hasn't responded for 30 minutes.
>>
>>17134195
Bees are assholes that build houses in your house, then hurt you when you get close to "their" home.
>>
>>17134272
Those are hornets dumbfuck
>>
>>17134276
You clearly don't have bees living in your garage every year.
>>
>>17133308
Interested in this too
>>
>>17134272
>Bees are assholes that build houses in your house, then hurt you when you get close to "their" home.
That's only because they know you're going to hit their house with a stick or some shit just because you don't want to share.
>>
Tldr my friend is gonna be in a fashion show but no one will tell her who the designer is.
Asked the guy running the event and all he said was its an artist on the show.
Is this bad?
>>
>>17134385
I don't get closer to the fuckers than I have to.
>>
Guys

Why are some of you so obsessed with gender? Once you've established a that a friendship is non sexual why can't girls be bros
>>
>>17133984
He will like it.

>>17134049
Well someone's gay.

>>17134152
No.

>>17134434
Because my dick won't stop arguing with me about it!
>>
>>17134434
They can

I have 3 girl friends
I dont want to date them or have sex with them

We can sleep next to each other we can hug we can watch a movie under a blanket while shes leaning on me or has her head on my shoulder and it does nothing to any of us

Also my sisters best friend is a total bro
And it made my ex crazy too
>>
Dudes:

My internet BF said he usually masturbates by humping his bed and can barely keep a hard on for his hands

But when we cammed today he looked like a pro not only at jacking off but at doing it on cam for girls. Like he kept doing this thing where he stroked it with only one finger, and he gathered up precum and showed it to the camera

How can I find out the truth about whether he's playing to "so withdrawn and damaged" card to keep my attention?

Am I retarded?

Plz help
>>
>>17134466
Your e-bf is masturbating on cam for other girls? What the fuck is this?
>>
>>17134461
That sounds fuckin weird to me, it's not like you'd cuddle with your male friends
>>
>>17134502
I used to in college, bruh.

Its about being capable of sexually security.
>>
>>17134510
Cuddling as in spooning or some other position? Penises get weird when spooning.
>>
>>17134510
Why are normies so fucking gay
>>
>>17134495
No? How on Earth did you get that out of this post?
>>
Girls: What do you think of people like me? (male-to-female trans person)
>>
>>17131782
dont be a racist piece of shit like im sure you are
>>
>>17133409
I would feel uncomfortable and I would tell her that too, but she is also a free person and can do what she wants. Its a trust thing. You trust that she wont do anything, right? Boom problem solved.
>>
>>17134544
>>17134466
>My internet BF
>but at doing it on cam for girls
>>
>>17134502
>>17134523
Not spooning
She can be next to you all snuggled up and super close
Big deal

When we play shit like card games i keep ny head on her legs or something and its no big deal, if i dont she says what my legs arent good enough? And asks me if i want to fight

Not everybody sees every single female as someone to fuck yanno
>>
>>17134434
Because women tend to be shitty bros. I can't just call up a gal I'm friends with and just talk about Warhammer or why comics are shit now after dropping off the grid for a couple weeks like I can with a guy generally speaking.

If a woman is interesting and is low maintenance, then yeah I'll probably like to be good friends with her. It's just kind of rare, and most women who think they are one are just being humored because the guy is starved for female attention.
>>
I've fallen completely someone I've known for 16 years. We've been greet friends and had various ups and downs, there's been attraction and ultimately love. For a number of reasons, we've not taken our relationship beyond first base in the past, and perhaps both been afraid at different times to go for it completely, there's an age gap, and plenty of judgemental people around us wanting to have their say, my view on this is it's none of their fucking business in the end, I just need to know how I approach the possibility of sex when we see each other, as we have again more recently, after a disagreement over a misunderstanding some time ago. Will it seem too forward? I'm very fussy about sex partners and I've very deep feelings for this person, and don't want to ruin everything by seeming too keen or appearing uninterested. What to do?
>>
>>17134555
I guess I can kind of understand that error but I just meant it seemed like he'd done it many times before, though he has told me he hasn't
>>
>>17134563

why would you snuggle with someone you're not interested in. Snuggling is a intimate act.

You're fucking weird
>>
what do women think of men with earrings?
>>
>>17134466
I'm asking how to ask him/"check" and get a truthful answer
>>
What do cis girls think of trans girls? I'm a transgirl and while I hate being transgender and dealing with gender dysphoria, transitioning was so, so worth it. My mental health is much better now.
>>
>>17134619
I don't like trans girls. I battle dysphoria every day and I think people who "transition" are retarded and weak.
>>
>>17134629
Repressing isn't very healthy for you. Anyway, I hope the best for you despite our differences. I was able to get on hormones at a young age and I pass fine now.
>>
>>17134596

Its warm, she likes it, i dont care and she's soft
Diooing cookies into hot chocolate while watching a movie
Why not?

And yes it sounds a bit gay
>>
>>17134636

you're fucking weird
>>
>>17134632
>Repressing isn't very healthy for you

Body Integrity identity disorder basically boils down to a belief that they should be disabled, such as removing a limb. The cause is unknown, but is generally assumed that the body has poorly mapped their actual body. There is no known cure or treatment, and surgeons are less than interested in dismembering people like this.

For me, I don't really see how this and being trans are all that different.
>>
>>17134646
And in okay with that

Most guys cant understand having female friends because to them it always boils down to sex
Too bad girls can be as good as friends as any guy
>>
>>17134619
I find that transgirls are either fucked up or very happy. I like it when I find the latter. The latter really know themselves, are really secure, and have this comfortable air to them that is so attractive.
I'm sorta dating a transgirl right now. She's a doll.
>>
File: DrunkAnonExplains.jpg (208KB, 923x633px) Image search: [Google]
DrunkAnonExplains.jpg
208KB, 923x633px
>>17134151
>I assume the guy isn't an idiot and knows how big his own dick is.
This, holy shit. Most of us have measured, we know what we're packin'.

>>17134434
>why can't girls be bros
Because most of you suck at it. Pic related.
There are exceptions though. Which is nice.

>>17134466
Sounds like you're getting played. If you want a withdrawn and damaged guy, at least get a real one, God knows they could use the affection.
>>
>>17134698

I know girls and guys can be friends without sex.

But you snuggling and being intimate with them and saying "we are just friends" is weird as fuck. That's not normal.
>>
>>17134813

so you're gay?
>>
>>17134896
Yeah, I'm lesbian. Technically bi.
>>
>>17134434

because from age 14-80 we have a chemical called testosterone coursing thru our bodies and women will never truly understand what that means
>>
>>17135797
Women have testosterone too.

Logic should tell you that since women go infertile in their 40s, and men can pump women full of babies in their 60's+ (albeit taking more work), that this is natural selection at work.

the superior strain of organism is the one that can get pregnant or get the other sex pregnant the earliest in life, while also prolonging the time at which it can do so as long as possible before infertility kicks in.

That's why teen+ girls are hot to all guys.
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.