[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone popped Acid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (5KB, 102x151px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 102x151px
I was in the lunch line at school today (I'm a junior) and friend of mine in my AP English class brought up that hes been selling acid for the past month or so and offered me some. I'm kinda curious to see what happens but i've read some fucked stories of bad trips and some funny ones, mostly on here. I'm doing research trying to decide if its worth it, he said ten dollars for a tab. Yay or nay?
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 496x421px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 496x421px
Well first of all kiddo ya don't "pop" acid
>>
And 4chan is a terrible place to ask honestly. The majority of /adv/ is pretty anti drug/conservative. I would consult bluelight, drug forums, or the psychedelic/drug subreds
>>
Acid is cool if you do it correctly.
Had one of the best days of my life on acid, also had a really scary paranoid trip recently lol.
1. Don't do too much, I'd start with 2 considering if they're that cheap it's prob 100ug a tab
2. Make sure you're in a good mental state, don't do it if you're depressed or some shit, you want to be in a relaxed, chill, happy mood.
3. Do it in a good setting, somewhere you feel safe, and with people you can trust
4. Just do whatever you find fun normally, and you can also find really interesting triply shit made for people on drugs too lol, like that show Off The Air you can find that on YouTube
>>
It's probably shitty acid depending on where you live. Buy two hits, don't touch it with your bare skin (and make sure he doesnt either) because it will absorb through your fingers.

If it's decent acid, you'll have a good time. It's hard to have a really bad trip. The first time I did it I just felt a little drunk and everything was really bright and wonderful, I felt like dancing around like a hippie at woodstock.

The second time I did it was with 7 dudes I didn't know from work at a party that fizzled out. Turns out 3 of them had PTSD and started LOSING it at 3am. Worst night of my life, but the drive home felt like one of those scenes in movies when they drive down the las vegas strip.
>>
>>17130496
Second these, I cannot stress how important these are. Not to sound like a bitch but acid isn't another drug to fuck around with, done correctly it a godly experience, done wrong is flat out awful.
>>
>>17130478
LSD can be a lot "random". If you wanna try to get high, there are many safer options such as weed or methamphetamine.

If you still wanna try, it is usually just small paper which you put on tongue and let the wonders happen. Nobody can tell what it will do to your psych in short and long term (average person with no psych problems should be fine).

To be safe try at start of weekend on ground floor with somebody who will be able to stop you or call ambulance in case you will be one of the most luckiest whose reaction to LSD is death or trying to run naked around city (which happened recently in my city, the guy was unstoppable even when police was chasing him, later he told them he is a werewolf :-)
>>
>>17130520
>safer options
>meth
Nigga you what
>>
>>17130520
Don't listen to this guy, clearly has no idea what he's talking about lol

No one dies from LSD, I believe there are only 2 recorded deaths in all of history, and those were from unusually high doses. No one fucking runs around the city naked thinking they're a wearwolf or tries to jump out of a window thinking they can fly unless they take WAAAAAY too much, in which case they're dumbasses and had it coming desu.

At a regular 200 ug dose trip, the worst that could happen is you think people are out to get you and you get paranoid and panic, and then you sober up and realize you were just being dumb.
>>
>>17130478
First of all ask if it's actual LSD. He'd probably lie anyways, but unless you want to waste part of you tab by testing it (clearly too much to ask of a junior in high school), you can find out if it's not LSD when you take it. LSD would only taste like the paper, and possibly ink. Anything else has a distinct, lasting metallic taste.

Secondly, your pupils will become the size of saucers. Never ever ever lay eyes on your family or anyone who would bust your ass. Take this in a forest, far away from society. Or an even safer option is having someone NOT ON ACID babysit you in a room that is safe from outsiders. Stay calm, don't think bad thoughts. Stay excited.
>>
>>17130547
:-)
no one dies from *insert your drug name here*. I know anon, unless something is fucked up.

And when idiots are making LSD which needs dosages in 10**-6 gram units, the chances of wrong dosage (from various reasons) are pretty high.
I believe it is better to tell the bad case scenarios than promising naive little 4chan users that everything will be alright and super funny.
>>
I don't have time to read all these posts so sorry if some of what I say is redundant.

Erowid dot org is your best friend, use it.

Before dosing any psychedelic or hallucinogen always ensure that you are in a safe setting and healthy mindset. Be adamant with these rules and you will never have a bad trip.

If, however, you do wind up having a bad trip, alcohol or benzos will help bring you down, but the most important thing is to simply remind yourself that you ingested drugs and the experience will be over in a matter of hours.

Also, I have to encourage you to take acid for your first trip as I've found through experience that it is one of the easier hallucinogens to take. Controling your trip should be relatively easy, which means if you start feeling off it's a lot easier to make your way back to your happy place.

Also, when taking psychedelics always be sure to pay extra attention to the size of your doses, particularly with drugs like acid or any of the 2c-x/25x-nbome compounds. Never be afraid of taking too little, it's easy to up your dose when you want, but you can never un-do a dose.
>>
Setting and mood. These both have to be good if you want a good time.

If you're going to do it, which I don't suggest unless you're ready to face some deep stuff (but also laugh a lot when doing it), it needs to be with people you trust and in a nice setting.

Good vibes, good music, good people.

Do half a tab or one tab first, just to test the water. Do not do over one tab on your first go. Make sure each tab is 100mg-115mg, double-check the mg.

If you do it, relax, breathe, remember you're on a drug, and be prepared for you perspective to turn inside-out and upside down and back again.

There's a good chance it isn't acid, too. It could be a research chemical, in which case you don't want to do a lot of it as some have been linked with fatalities, but that's only at doses exceeding 3 tabs. Stick with the one.

You also don't seem to know enough. Research.
>>
>>17130588
I meant ug, here. Do not do mg of acid.
>>
>>17130591
There's no way to 'mistakenly' take 100000 micrograms of acid.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.