[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop thinking racist things?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

How do I stop thinking racist things?
>>
stop browsing /pol/.
>>
>>17129930
Every time you hear about the realities that contribute to racist thinking, blame yourself and your white privilege.
>>
browse moar /pol/ for redpill
>>
>>17129931
Should I also lump /int/ into that? I used to get a laugh out of the banter but now it got me into being paranoid and checking if my Portuguese girlfriend is actually white.

Could this be a case of irony/humor turning into something serious?
>>
File: 1462228944534.jpg (100KB, 720x628px) Image search: [Google]
1462228944534.jpg
100KB, 720x628px
>>17129930
>>
>>17129930
Here's how I, a gook, view racism, having never been in the West, but having spoken to many westerners.
It's convenient. It's simply convenient for westerners. Westerners exploit peoples of other countries for economic gain, as it has been for centuries with colonies and as it goes now with out-sourcing. For westerners, the question of racism is a question of how much does one enjoy the benefits of the neoliberal economy: if you're far from the bottom of the economic pyramid, you get that much more from Vietnamese wage slaves, who might as well be slaves legally for how well they have it, than you otherwise would have had had you cooperated and not "competed" (for Yank economists, that's a purely religious term) with them. Why racism? Because you westerners need to justify what you're doing.
Those blacks couldn't have had civilisation without you. Those Asians can't use their resources as well as you do. Those Arabs would just waste their oil for building more mosques if not for the white man helping with his wise advice. Racism is just part of the game: to take from others, you need a just cause, one that racism manufactures. Again, it's not like it's a personal fault of each every single non-poor westerner, it's just built in the system. You're too afraid to go against the system, or you think you benefit from it, and so you go in the other direction, seeing hating others as the more profitable alternative. Pure game theory.
>>17129944
I just fucking love it how whites absolutely not ever once count the shit they do, claiming bad apples, and demand eternal gratitude for something they have cause in the first place. Fuck you. Just fuck you.
>>
People seriously underestimate how complex communication is and how strong social conventions are. You're never going to be blind to enormous cultural differences and you're never going to kill prejudice in you. You see a black guy being an asshole and he becomes a nigger. You see a large person being an asshole and he becomes a sweaty fat fucker.

I'm not particularly convinced anyone isn't an enormous racist. I've met several SJW coalburners say things that makes it clear they view things the same way I do (someone that has doesn't try to lie about their prejudices). Seems to me that it's always there bubbling away in everyone and the real problem is how you engage with the world. Whether you're angry, negative, or an asshole yourself.

The fact is that because of the problems with communication and the fact a lot of non-whites are poor, stupid, and uncouth that you're going to have a lot of bad thoughts about races.

Don't work on pretending those things aren't there. Just work on being a more relaxed and pleasant person in general. If you find yourself feeling large amounts of rage directed towards black people when you're at home then try to deconstruct those feelings. Why is it really making you mad that a black guy is doing something?
>>
>>17129941
Well Portugal is at least European. The Mediterraneans tend to be of a tanner complexion, but I wouldn't necessarily say they are not white.
>>
>>17129974
I don't want gratitude, but I don't want the blame either. I have never owned a slave. I don't own a fortune 500 company and I don't exploit workers in the 3rd world.
>>
Give some example of "racist thoughts"?
>>
>>17130058
> I don't exploit workers in the 3rd world
That's where you're wrong. You aren't the one giving them the contracts to sign away their lives in exchange for a bowl of rice, but you are one of those who profit on that. You weighted the situation and came to a decision: be racist (and yes, you are, you can play this game with your white friends, but you can't fool those who have been on the receiving stick of that). Just because you haven't started that doesn't mean that you don't contribute to it, and it doesn't mean that you can count yourself as not racist if you can just watch the machine crush lives under its mechanism.
Again, I'm not blaming you, I'm simply stating that it's hypocritical to not own up to your own decisions on an anonymous fucking image board.
>>
dont be racist
>>
>>17129941
Who the fuck cares if your gf is white or not. Who the fuck cares if anyone is white or not. I always wanted a pale as fuck GF with black hair and green eyes and now I got a blonde GF with a tan and grey eyes instead.
>>
>>17130058
You don't have electronic devices ? Don't have any product from a big brand ?

A smart phone has his material mined by slave kids in africa then is built by slave kids in asia.

You use slaves fucking idiot. Not that it is wrong but you should be aware.
>>
File: 1233255977804.jpg (23KB, 414x425px) Image search: [Google]
1233255977804.jpg
23KB, 414x425px
>>17129941
>>17129930
The solution to racism is to hate the individual, not the group they happen to be in. I don't hate whites, blacks or asians, but I do hate a select few among their number who ruin for everyone else.

The few known as the Jews...!
>>
>>17130146
You have a strange definition of racism. Just because the CEOs of large corporations what to make the most profit by finding the cheapest labor that makes me racist? So what should I start making my own shoes and clothing now because if I don't I'm racist? Should I learn to build my own phone and computer because if I get one made in a factory in China, where the workers aren't given a living wage, I because racist? What the fuck is that, it's not me being actively racist, it's a product of asshole corporations taking advantage of people in a less that suitable situation. You're an idiot.
>>
>>17130283
See, this is my problem with rightist cunts: all right, so you profit on others' suffering, good for you, but behind the closed doors at least can you own up to it? No, they never do. They will always, always find a reason as to how they're not to blame.
> it's a product of asshole corporations taking advantage of people in a less that suitable situation
And who works for them? Who allows them to do that? You do. You made a choice to be racist because you see it as more profitable than trying to change the system. Not acting in face of crime is the same as assisting crime, and you are guilty of that as charged, you fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>17130283
>I don't exploit workers in the third world
Read their post again, I doubt they were basing their assumption that you are racist on that.
>>
>>17130283
Plus you're the type that would actually save that kind of image (and I didn't originally assume, but based on your responses) and use it in a semi serious manner.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.