[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did I fuck up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1458606213867.png (346KB, 600x664px) Image search: [Google]
1458606213867.png
346KB, 600x664px
My prom is coming in less than a week. My boyfriend just got his suit and he got it in the same colors that were in a picture I sent him of my dress.

Yesterday he asked me for a picture of my dress because his mom realized that the top was a very creamy pink. I send him the picture and he notices the bottom of my dress is darker than it was in the original picture. (I later established that it was just the lighting and the fact that the fucking veil in my dress was folded over making it looked darker BUT he can't get it through his head)

He threw a giant fit and all of our happy fucking plans turned to shit.

He won't listen to me and keeps mixing things up in his head. He keeps asking me if I know who's taking us and confuses the both of us, but I don't understand why he needs to know who specifically is taking us. I rented a hotel for us and now he's saying it's a mistake and he didn't actually want to go anywhere after prom. He says I "make things so much harder" and he's angry that I didn't tell him the specific fucking colors on the picture and how he didn't even want to go to prom.

I'm very angry right now but I have no idea who's in the wrong. Is it me for not sending him a clearer picture? Its all honestly lighting.

Also any ideas on how I can calm him down?
>>
>>17129235
he wants to go to prom with someone else
>>
>>17129246

Best explanation other than that he's just a retarded douche.
>>
renting a hotel, jesus you got cash

but anyway he's acting like a little bitch
who cares about the dress color
but if you depend on someone driving you there i would like to know who and when is doing it yeah

but not wanting to stay with you after it isnt something a loving bf would do yanno
>>
>>17129246
I doubt that but thanks for bringing that up. I'll bring it up later when I see him.

>>17129263
Yeah I really wanted to spend time with him after. We've been together for a year and I thought that this night would mean something to him. He said he just wanted to "chill" after prom.

And that's what I was thinking. He's upset that the color of his suit doesn't match my dress? Are you fucking serious? At least he has a tailor made suit that fits him perfectly. He's so fucking trivial about the stupidest shit it makes me upset.
>>
Wow, good luck with this brat.
>>
>>17129288
he's being stupid

i dont see why you cant chill in a hotel, you're alone its even better
the color thing is just, i have no words for it
>>
If he is this upset over prom, can you imagine this guy on his wedding
>>
>>17129335
"I didn't want to marry you anyway!"
>>
>>17129342
DRESS COLOR ISNT LIKE YOU SAID?
cancel it, nope, good bye
>>
>>17129347
>>17129342
We may be witnessing the emergence of the groomzilla.
>>
>>17129235
Sorry to say this but your boyfriend sound like a whiny lil bitch. I'll take his place.
Then we fuck.
>>
He's being a promzilla right now, and he'a blowing things way out of proportion
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.