[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: avatar_8ab0201bd34c_128.png (29KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
29KB, 128x128px
Hey /adv/.

Ive never really posted or lurked here before and I'm sure you get a lot of threads like these, but I'd love some advice on what to do.

This morning my girlfriend of a very very long time broke up with an extremely hypocritical excuse. I haven't really been phased at all by the break up but I can feel it affecting me more and more as time goes on.

Do you guys have any advice on how to quickly get over a girl? Or at least things will help take my mind off of her until I can forget for good.

pic un-related. Its Dave Mustaine.
>>
I know exactly how you feel I just went through a similar situation. All I did to take my mind off her really was to put my mind on other things. I started talking to a lot of different girls and put my mind on one thing and focused on that. This might seem like simple generic advice but it really does work. Good luck OP sorry for your loss
>>
>>17125520
Have you considered alcoholism? Works for me.
>>
/mu/ has some pretty nice solutions if you're into music
>>
Get involved in something that you can immerse yourself in.

For me, it's paintball.

Start hanging out with a new girl immediately. Make it a sexual relationship once you think the chick is cool. Random one night stands wont help you. You need to teach yourself that other girls in this world can be just as awesome, or even better than what you had. There are alot of faults your ex gf had, things that you couldn't understand why she would do to you, or why she would behave that way. Find a girl that doesn't have these faults, or at least doesn't make them known for the time being, and just hang out with her.
>>
>>17125520
find another girl
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.