[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to keep masturbating while on SSRIs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 0

Is there a way to keep masturbating while on SSRIs?
>>
>>17123864
you can jerk it all you want
busting a nut is where you run into problems
>>
>>17123877
What if you smoked weed or took yohimbine root and maca?
>>
Your dose is too high. Talk with your doctor about cutting it.
>>
>>17123877
This times a million. Good for sex but it's a real pain not being able to cum when self-serving. Frustrating as all hell.
>>
>>17124204

This is utter bullshit, anon, and it is really irresponsible for you to be giving this advice.

Sexual dysfunction, particularly anorgasmia, is a very normal and reversible side effect of SSRIs medications; it is also common to other antidepressant groups like SNRIs.

There is no indication that the dosage is too high just because sexual dysfunction is present. You have no evidence of this.

>>17123888

There is a general comorbidity to depression and anxiety. If you are being treated for either with SSRIs medication, it is not a great idea for you to be ingesting any unneeded chemicals, especially cannabis as it actually exacerbates and interacts with the medications. I am not sure what the other two substances are, however.

>How long have you been on the medication? What is the medication? Do you have any other side effects?
>>
god getting off that shit was like I was 13 again
>>
>>17123864
Yes of course, but like >>17123877 said it might not be very gratifying.

Generally, if you're having ED, tell your doc. They can switch to to a different med or prescribe an adjunct (usually an atypical DRI) to reverse the ED.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.