[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is best tea kettle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: yum12.jpg (187KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
yum12.jpg
187KB, 900x600px
for to make tea with?

also what should i put my smoothies in and i need best pitcher.
>>
File: doyouwantme.jpg (105KB, 1024x644px) Image search: [Google]
doyouwantme.jpg
105KB, 1024x644px
guys come on. this thread is millions of times better than the same old "blah blah relationship problems" shit. let's talk about tea kettles and pitchers and smoothie carrying devices plz
>>
File: checkurself.jpg (102KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
checkurself.jpg
102KB, 1200x900px
bump losers
>>
Anything that you can boil water in is fine for making tea. Put your smoothies in cups.

This is a thread for /ck/
>>
File: countinggoats.jpg (36KB, 398x276px) Image search: [Google]
countinggoats.jpg
36KB, 398x276px
>>17124137
but i want the absolute BEST tea kettle and smoothie transportation tech. cups seem like they might spill? in the car and whatever
>>
Do you mean kettle or teapot?

Kettle -- I like the ones carried by Adagio as they have a temperature setting, which a lot of kettles on the market don't, and they're affordable/reliable. A temperature setting is nice for other tea types (Green, oolong, etc.)

Pot -- I like the IngenuiTea carried by Adagio too, but I'm using a different brand's version of it... there's not a big difference between all of the brands for this. Whatever floats your boat tho desu. Iron ones like the Japanese style hold heat well.
>>
File: depression.jpg (48KB, 736x411px) Image search: [Google]
depression.jpg
48KB, 736x411px
>>17124208
which are the ones that whistle? my last tea thing died because i'm hardcore forgetful and left it on the stove for way too long and it messed up the insides. like there's this white powdery stuff in there now and i need to throw it out before someone tries to use it.

so whistling is good for someone like me
>>
>>17124213
A kettle goes on a stove. With a teapot, you heat the water and then pour it in.
>>
>>17124202
Like I said, /ck/ will know more about this subject, and be able to offer you more help on it. Don't be that sad sack of shit who only posts on /adv/ because you're too scared to go to a new board.
>>
>>17124232
By that logic 90% of the people who post here should go to /soc/ or /r9k/.
>>
File: sometimes.jpg (36KB, 600x492px) Image search: [Google]
sometimes.jpg
36KB, 600x492px
>>17124224
great! so the adagio is your recommendation. i'll look into it; thank you!

>>17124232
i post on adv because it's the least abrasive and awful community on 4chan. some people are nice, even.
>>
>>17124237
You are entirely wrong. What OP is after is specific makes and models and designs for kettles and flasks and the like. This is the kind of thing /ck/ knows about and can help with.

/soc/ is for attentionwhores and people looking to fuck and /r9k/ knows nothing about anything. I'm not saying /adv/ shouldn't have threads like this, all I'm saying is /ck/ will know more about the subject thus will be better equipped to help OP out.

Which, you'll notice, is a piece of advice.
>>
>>17124238
How many boards have you been on?

/adv/ obviously, you've been to /b/ because everyone has at some point, and if your trip is what I'm remembering from other threads you've likely been to /lgbt/. How many others? Have you even been to /ck/ before? They're pretty chill over there.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.