[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to get my ex back? She messaged me that she misses me, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1425787990001.png (294KB, 592x320px) Image search: [Google]
1425787990001.png
294KB, 592x320px
how to get my ex back? She messaged me that she misses me, and I was told by someone she still loves me. She split up with me. I had some smalltalk with her a few days ago 'hi what's up, what you been doing' but she hasn't talked since.
>>
File: 1426857528001.jpg (267KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
1426857528001.jpg
267KB, 675x900px
>>
So many people in this world and you would rather stay stuck on some
One who may or may not want to be with you. Go find another fish dude.

If you wont do the better decision for yourself and you still wamt her that badly then juststaright up ask her if shewould be willing to try things again. The worst (best) thing she could say is no
>>
ok
>>
>>17122651

Well she told me she misses me, I'm told she still loves m. But now she's not finding excuses to talk to me, so I can start flirting with her again and get her back into me that I can propose that. So does she really miss me? Does she still love me?
>>
>>17122651
I think both you and her dont truly understand what love is. Love is not a lingering some magical thing that just randomly finds itself between two people. Its a sparkt aht two people find a recognize and encourage it grow to massive proportions. You both may recognize something but she is not making any advances to encrougae that spark to trancend into a flame
>>
>>17122678

Yeah idk what love is lol, but she uses those words, so what does that means, I have a chance to get together again if I want? How to go about this?
>>
I feel like im also not very clear. I suggest just move on and go create something else that is magnificent without her. But if you want, if it is worth it to you. Then just ask her if she wants to try being together again but only under the co dition that we create something amazing but that requires serious effort on both parties.
>>
>>17122568
Don't. Move on.
>>
>>17122563
>>
>>17122684

Yeah, I don't need advise about that. I know what I want to do. My question is, given the facts how likely is it she would get back together with me, what's the best strategy to pursue, how to initiate conversation without seeming needy so I can make some moves. And any particular things that would be good to say.
>>
>>17122684
>>17122703
>>17122702

Yep well I know we won't work in the long term, but i know what I want to just have some fun times with her because we already did and we could again. We just got too serious for two people.
>>
>>17122716
If something isn't worth doing long term is it worth doing? Not trying to discourage, just a different perspective. This sounds kind of like you're settling. I am not in your shoes, but unless there is a kid or something involved it might just be beneficial to move on. If you can see a long term relationship working then go for it, otherwise I'd say find someone who is as serious as you are.
>>
>>17122707
The key here isn't to not seem needy. Any relationship you have with her from here on out is a new one. You need to let go of the old one before you can move forward. Invest in yourself.
>>
>>17122815

Yeah the point is I'm not serious though. I just want a quick fling, bit of fun over summer.
>>
>>17122821

Thanks, that's why I'm going to do. I'll just start texting her casual small talk and then I'll start texting flirting and just move from there probably, best to bring up good memories from the past or not?
>>
>>17122923

Anon quit lying to yourself. You say that now but after a month or two it will be "oh wow why did we break up in the first place" then when the honeymoon phase ends you'll end up breaking up again.

Women love playing games like this anon, she wants to see if you're past her(which will piss her off to no end) or, like a little toy on the shelf, you've been waiting for her to come back this whole time.
>>
>>17123302

Well yeah I know what I want to do,
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.