[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Options

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1462006695360.png (72KB, 226x263px) Image search: [Google]
1462006695360.png
72KB, 226x263px
What can I do with a nursing degree other than nursing? Can't really afford further study right now. I'm UK based. What are my options? Been trying to find decent paying jobs that take any degree but so far no luck
>>
>>17122336
well what the fuck were you thinking? that's like saying i got an accounting degree but I don't want to be an accountant, or I went to the police academy but I don't want to be a police officer, or I got a phd in dentistry but I don't want to be a dentist, or I dropped out of middle school but I don't want to be a loser

WHAT DID YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN?
>>
>>17122374
I know, mum.
>>
>>17122374
You raise some good points. All I can say is I thought it would be better once starring work as an actual nurse. I was wrong. I also wanted to see what I started through. Anyway here I am. So have you actually got anything to contribute? Sadly I can't undo the past
>>
>>17122380
look if I were you I would go into nursing. you paid how ever many euros to get your degree, hopefully you can land a decent paying job in that field and get some experience. sock away some money so you can go back to school and do what you want, and build your resume at the same time
>>
>>17122394
Nursing is free in the UK. Or was. They're changing it only now I think. So no losses in the money department
>>
>>17122389
What part of nursing fucked you up? I suggest trying to find something nursing or at least caretaker related. If the medical part/stress levels fucked you up, try being school nurse. Was the paperwork to much? A nanny or personal caretaker has much less of that. The sick people bug you? Vet assistant has much less people.

You have a skill that is useful in many different areas, but it's hard to help if I don't know what you hate about nursing.
>>
I have a medical degree with further study in plastic surgery. Problem is, I don't want to be a plastic surgeon. Or a doctor. What do?
>>
>>17122419
Do you know much about research nursing?
>>
23 uk
I have a degree in software engineering, problem is I don't want to be a software engineer.
>>
>Nursing
Why can't women try for actual STEM degrees?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.