[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I ask my parents for a fleshlight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: GO_NAV.jpg (5KB, 256x160px) Image search: [Google]
GO_NAV.jpg
5KB, 256x160px
>be me
>be a permavirgin
>be not able to buy one urself cuz of laws
>have no friends who would help u
How do I asky parents for a fleshlight? I will never losey virginity but I at least wanna know what pussy feels like. I'm so sick of jerking off it makes me feel like crap. :( how do I get my family to buy me 1?
>>
Lose my* fucking phone keyboard.
>>
Why can't you buy one youeself? How old are you?
>>
>>17122007
Ask them for a hooker first. If they say no, back it down to a fleshlight. It'll seem much more reasonable by comparison.
>>
>>17122007
Buy one yourself
>>
>>17122041
I'm 18 but where I'm at I have to be 21 to buy 1. :(
>>
>>17122048

then y r u typing like a wee todd ed 12 year old.

Seriously, cut that baby shit out.
>>
Buy a used one on Craigslist. Or get one on Amazon. Either way, stop bumping your shit thread.
>>
Work in improving your life first. You're only 18.
>>
File: enhanced-11455-1426692254-1.png (506KB, 625x317px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-11455-1426692254-1.png
506KB, 625x317px
>>
>>17122007
You don't, you fucking weirdo.
>>
>>17122048
>be a permavirgin
>I'm 18

Pffft.

First kiss at 23. Sex at 24. First relationship at 27.

Stop being a self-pitying sad sack.
>>
>>17122007
Use the internet you idiot. If you don't have a card just buy a prepaid gift card with cash.

Don't ask your parents for a masturbatory aide cmon man
>>
Holy shit, 18 years old considering themselves as permavirgins. Can't you fuckers at least give several attempts before you call it quits?
>>
>>17122007
lol, you real cute kid.
If you still live with your parents you are a kid.
Just try to grow some balls and ask a girl out. You are fat? doesn't matter. You are ugly? doesn't matter. You are poor? doesn't matter.
Seriously, look around walmart at the couples that are walking around. If they can get a gf/wife and even have kids, you can get a date.

Nothing that you do now matter, as long as you do SOMETHING.
Once you are over 30 you realize that it doesn't matter what they would have said if you asked someone on a date, as long as you ask!

They said no? does't matter.
Ask again tomorrow, with a confident smile and a flower.
Still no? Ask again tomorrow, and the day after.
Persistence is sexy as fuck.
Still nothing?
Fine, she has NO idea what she is missing out.
Ask someone else, ask 10 or 20 or 50 girls out.
Eventually one of them will say yes. You have no idea what they are thinking about you. And don't try to figure out either.
It doesn't matter what they think about you. If you are confident and have a smile you are already in the top 25% of guys.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.