[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age difference

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1454762361907.jpg (14KB, 456x456px) Image search: [Google]
1454762361907.jpg
14KB, 456x456px
When does age become a problem in a relationship? Does age really matter? A few weeks ago I met this wonderful woman at the grocery store. Me and her hit it off instantly. We've already had a few fates and even a kiss. But a question popped up. She asked for my age. I'm 19 and she's 24. Both of us are living with our parents and going to school. Both of us work. She says she has no problem with my age but I have a problem with mine. Is this normal to feel? Should I just go with it? Anyone else have experience with dating someone older/younger I would love some feed back or advice.
>>
File: 6546.png (704KB, 1106x951px) Image search: [Google]
6546.png
704KB, 1106x951px
im 22 and think 18 is too young for me.
>>
Her age/2 + 7 = 19. Lucky you its the limit but its fine
>>
i'm 27 and my bf is 22.
it took me a while to get over myself and our age difference. but then i had to say "fuck it", we have an awesome relationship. why should i worry about something if it is working?
>>
There's a 6 year age difference between my fiancee and I, I'm 25 and she's 19. The only thing that made me concerned initially was potentially being beaten to death by her family (we started seeing each other when she was 17). I was too in love with her to care though and as it turns out they're cool as fuck, probably because they picked up on the love part.

Overall, age means nothing. Commonality and being in sync with your partner is what's important.
>>
>>17121882
Well thats good. Do you treat him differently because hes younger? How old were you when you two met?
>>17121880
I didnt know this was a thing.
>>17121909
Thats awesome, im glad that wored out for you.

I guessed I'm worried about her thinking I'm unreliable and still immature. She deserves the best and I'm just afraid I wont be able to deliver, ya know?
>>
>>17121923
>Well thats good. Do you treat him differently because hes younger? How old were you when you two met?

no. i forget our ages most of the time.
we only met half a year ago. i was still 27 then and he was 21.
>>
>>17121923

>I guessed I'm worried about her thinking I'm unreliable and still immature. She deserves the best and I'm just afraid I wont be able to deliver, ya know?

If she thought that, why would she be interested in you? Do you consider yourself unreliable or immature?

Remember that you deserve the best just as much as she does. Relationships aren't about presenting yourself as the perfect human being 24/7, it's give and take.

If these feelings persist, maybe you should talk it out with her, but at the moment it's only a few weeks into even knowing her. Just enjoy being with her in the moment. Don't let your neuroses poison what should be an enjoyable experience.
>>
>>17121936
Good point. I guess I'm stressing out for no reason. I feel a bit better now. Thanks for that.

And thanks everyone else for popping in and leaving some words.
>>
>>17121945

No worries, best of luck bro. I hope it works out for the both you.
>>
>>17121882
You're an old cunt, men are willing to fuck practically anything. In this instance he clearly couldn't get a girl that wasn't used goods.
>>
File: giphy.gif (915KB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
915KB, 245x285px
>>17121959
kek
>>
File: whale.jpg (653KB, 1279x2658px) Image search: [Google]
whale.jpg
653KB, 1279x2658px
>>17121970
>27
>not an old cunt
>Not used goods
>Not nearing 30

She is basically nothing more but a fuck toy, he won't marry her I can guarantee it. Let alone spend his life with someone so old.

Once a non used up whore (19-24) flirts he will jump on it.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 598x669px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 598x669px
>>17121867
It becomes a problem when you're an Adult and you are dating a Child.

Also, beta cuck provider.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.