[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I discovered a part of my self that disgusts me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Recently I've been discovering something about myself that I wish I hadn't. I'd could try to explain it but this annecdote will give you a good idea
>Be me bored,hanging out while little bro ( 11) has his friend over
>All is normal until his friend in the same room as me.
>can't help but keep staring at his butt and doing stuff with him.
>I get a rager,pretty much panicking at this point.
I really don't like feeling this way...
>>
Keep going , also was the friend a male or female, when did you start to notice these feelings?
>>
>>17120990
I said "he" so male....I've know about it for awhile I was just in denial
>>
>>17120990
OP said "his butt", so clearly male.

But OP, is the disgust feeling coming from the thought that you might be gay or that you might be a pedo?
>>
>>17120995
Both pretty much. I'm attracted to girls my age
>>
>>17121016
All I can say then is to never act upon any thought you might have. And hopefully that thought never occurs to you again.
>>
>>17121023
Not OP but wow, that's a pretty harsh judgment. I agree not to the not acting on it, but suppressing thoughts will probably make it worse down the line.

OP, my advice is to let yourself experience those thoughts, figure out what part of it you like, and find a legal/moral outlet for what you discover.
>>
>>17121060
You want him to fuck kids? I know all anons are autistic but jesus christ
>>
>>17121135
Someone didn't read my whole 2 sentence post. I stand by the idea that trying to understand your feelings through mental reflection is far healthier long term than trying to police your thoughts.
>>
File: 1328562751_lindsay-lohan-lg (1).jpg (74KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1328562751_lindsay-lohan-lg (1).jpg
74KB, 333x333px
>>17120973
therapist. tell him
>>
fuck you all. OP get a nice paycheck, travel to thailand, hook up a nice kid girl and treat her like a goddess until she fucks you
>>
are you a girl? fuck his friend, you'll make him psychohappy
>>
>>17120973
There is a distance between curiosity and action. I venture to say that every heterosexual person has at some time had the thought run through their mind "I wonder what it would be like if. . . ." But then they get on with life and forget it.

That the thought ran through your mind does not necessarily mean you're perverted, and the fact that the thought upset you is pretty good evidence that you're not.

A fetish is not a fetish unless it is the only possible way you can be sexual.
>>
>>17121016
Attracted or they're your sexual fantasy? I'll play devil's advocate and say the ass of a young man id probabaly pretty similar to the ass of a young lady: tight, firm and youthful. If girls age 11-12 get you off in the same way, than it's the youth you dig. Try dating petite girls your age. If it's the "boy" you like try meeting guys.

Don;t be afraid of your own sexualtiy, but understand that (lie you disgus..tion? says) that young people are obviously a no-go and that there's probably something you're looking for in someone your age+ that you aren't getting.
>>
>>17121060
Kill yourself for the good of our species
>>
>>17121016
You are a victim of sexual abuse yourself. If you have repressed memories and can't remember what happened to you try to find out what happened to you.
If you remember again and deal with it, those feelings of yours will disappear themselves without the need of your direct care.
>>
File: 1455410947741.jpg (224KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1455410947741.jpg
224KB, 600x800px
>>17120973
At least you know it's wrong. As others have said in this thread, it may just be a thought. I would certianly suggest talking to a doctor about it. Whatever you do, do not act on it. There is no coming back from that.

Look at Jared -
>king of the world
>face of the subway empire
>lost weight, had money
>oops, turns out he fucks kids
>ends up in prison, gains 50 pounds, gets raped
>at least he has his commissary cookies
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.