[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My husband mom is creating distance between my husband and I.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1461775610254.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1461775610254.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
My husband mom is creating distance between my husband and I.

I am going to try my best to make this as sweet and short as possible. I am a very caring and considerate person but my husband mom is very controlling and only has her best interest. I use to go out with her sometimes before I saw what she really was like I put up with her but she does things to upset my mom and I on purpose then acts innocent and cries to my husband.
An example I have a very bad anxiety disorder and she was aware of this I am very shy and rarely talk she found out that my husband and I were considering moving further away for job opportunities and she started yelling at me and scolding me in the restaurant I had to get up and leave. She later called my husband lieing crying saying she had no clue why I left her and he would not believe me.

Now this is the 3rd year in a row she has guilted my husband to going to her house for mothers day instead of rotating and my mom getting a year. My mom was really upset so I told my husband that is fair we should go to my mom's next year. My husband told his mom today that we be going to my mom's for mothers day next year and she started crying saying she be all alone and that she is being tested for cancer. Naturally when my husband told me this I could not hold back a sigh and now my husband thinks I have it out for his mom when it is the other way around.
I am getting very tired of all this.

Please help me Anons.
>>
Your husband is a faggot.
>>
>>17120128
That is not nice Anon. Seriously though Anon please help. I am getting more and more frustrated each day.
>>
>>17120116
Here's an idea. You spend mothers day with your mom and he spends it with his. Or have both of your mothers visit at the same time and all spend time together.
>>
>>17120134

What else am I supposed to say? He grew up with her, he should know how manipulative she should be. And he literally took her side on what events transpired over you, meaning he didn't believe what you told him.
>>
>>17120137
I was going to do this but my mom knows it creates distance between us because if I do not go to his moms house when he goes she starts crying saying "did I do something wrong does she hate me" to my husband. My mom told me she be angry if that happened again and not to allow it to. It is frustrating.
>>
>>17120142
She was married to an alcoholic so he always ignores the bad in her is the best way to explain it.
>>
>>17120156
Well he needs to learn to cut the cord and compromise. If he can't do that, enjoy your life with this always bring an issue
>>
>>17120116
Your parents are not supposed to control you

She's selfish and controlling, hell im surprised how calm and collected you seem
Kinda suspicious but nevermind

Shes not right if thats what you're wanting to hear and your husband should know better
Talk to him or something or dunno ask him to talk to his mom about how she treats you

Good luck you seem like a nice person ans you deserve it
>>
>>17120150
Your husband can just tell his mommy that he wanted to spend time with her and that you. Perhaps if you get his mummy a card with kind words it might soften it a bit for you.
>>
>>17120163
I do not know what to do Anon please help. I have no clue how to go about this.
>>
>>17120116
There are two types of mothers:
The normal
And the rest (like in your husband's case: controlling, over-caring).

Now my mum is the same typ. When I was in college, she used to call me EVERY DAY. So i had to become very cold to my mum because this stuff was super annoying.

But my friend got the same, however HE had to call home every day (like report). When i confronted him about it, he couldn't understand what is wrong about clingy mother. This is your husband case.

Sadly his mom can be on his 1st place ever before you. Your only chance is to make him realize this fact, which might not work.

>what do i do?
Move out of his mom's reach ideally without her knowing.
>>
>>17120164
I am a very calm person I try to put my emotions aside and see the realistic side but I can not do it with this. My anxiety has made me become a person like this if that makes sense.

I did talk to him but he just tries to act like it never happened and keeps letting her do it.
>>
>>17120167
Well you married a mommas boy, so we can't fix that. What you can fix is his perception and how you feel about what has been happening. If he can't understand you're point of view and makes no effort, then guess what? My first post was right and your husband is a faggot
>>
>>17120175
Also to add thank you Anon you too god speed in your future adventures.
>>
>>17120165
I bought her flowers but I really do not want to give her nice card because she made my mom cry twice now. I thought flowers would be enough.
>>
>>17120168
I wish I could escape without her knowing she move in with us though then and that is my worst nightmare.
>>
>>17120175
I get it
Look if he takes her side make rules
One year this the other that, no crying no nothing, if she cant take it sorry lady you have a mother as well

But he isnt a little boy anymore and he wont be grounded if he doesn't listen or do his chores

But whatever you say or do wont change a thing from what you say so i have nothing smart to say

Just do your thing like you two agreed to, if she throws a fit well point at it and after a while maybe he sees the truth
>>
>>17120186
Ok you weak woman xD
How about this:
Tell your husbando that you don't like his mother. That you hate her. But since you are nice person, you won't ban him from visiting her, just make it clear you feel really bad with her around.

Maybe this will make him realize something.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.