[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the girl I like just asked me over the phone who do I like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
So the girl I like just asked me over the phone who do I like? Should I tell her?
>>
>>17119998
sure why not
>>
Do it. She might be interested too. Why else would she ask?
>>
Are you in 3rd grade?
Don't tell her you like her, and don't tell her you like someone else.
>>
tell her that in person. On the phone it'll be so stressful waiting for the answer and things might get akward. Face to face you can laugh and say it was all a joke if she doesn't react as expected.
>>
Just ask if she'll have dinner with you. Go from there.
>>
>>17120010
But she'll know he'd be lying if he said it was a joke. She'd know in the back of her mind, or she'd be hurt that he would joke that way

Tell her in person and stick to your guns OP
>>
File: image.png (320KB, 464x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
320KB, 464x352px
OP here I would tell her in person, but she's being adamant about it right now. Also we don't have the time to meet up anytime soon.
>>
>>17120025
lmao nigga just say you like her. if she doesn't feel the same way you're just saving each other time.
>>
>>17120025
Just text her you like her then
>>
Tell her and update
>>
File: image.png (249KB, 620x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
249KB, 620x500px
>>17120046
OP here, Alright I'm gonna do it then update... We also aren't texting to the anon who suggested the text. We are talking on the phone but she said she'll be right back... Anyways I will tell her when she gets back.
>>
Don't tell neither ask, just kiss her if she didn't like you she'll at this point
>>
>>17120057
Trust him. This happened to me before
>>
>>17120056
Are you in HS or something? Jesus Christ
>>
"There's nobody that I like. Every girl I know is such a whiny little bitch, you know?"

Then she goes all tsundere on your ass, and tries to get you to realize her feelings for you, and they you say each others names a bunch of times for no goddamn reason before your shitty relationship goes nowhere, she gets drunk after getting depressed and winds up with some abusive guy because you were too indecisive to decide whether or not you like somebody which really isn't a choice by the way, but an innate state of perception defined by your values and beliefs that have been crafted by your experiences up until this point.
>>
File: image.gif (616KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
616KB, 400x224px
OP here... I told her... She first was confused, said she was a mess... I told her I didn't care, she is still the one I like. She then told me I looked tired and told me to take a nap... I feel like I fucked up.
>>
>>17120234
Go watch some spongebob before beddy bye time. You have a big day at school tomorrow
>>
File: image.png (240KB, 325x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
240KB, 325x533px
OP, she hung up on me then sent me a couple of snaps, one saying that I am great the other one telling me to smile... I don't know what to think.
>>
>>17120237
Just saying today is a Saturday you fucking pleb that would mean that tomorrow there wouldn't be school..
>>
>>17120243
Sunday school nigger
>>
>>17120234
You fucked up in not re-asserting yourself.

Also, how does one look tired over a phone? Fuckin' youngsters with their fuckin' camera phone chat things.

>>17120238
Tell here again, damn it. "____, I'm serious. I've always liked you. *Insert rant about qualities* I don't expect you to reciprocate right now, but I want you to know that this is honestly what I think of you."

I mean, if you're going down, you've got to go down in flames anyways.
>>
>>17120244
Who the fuck goes to Sunday school... Indoctrinated chumps that's who... Besides OP hasn't made it clear that he is religious so we have no clue if he does go there
>>
File: image.png (166KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
166KB, 480x368px
>>17120246
OP here I told you what you suggested just now...
>>
File: image.jpg (206KB, 1600x1295px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 1600x1295px
OP here, correction, I meant her not you...
>>
>>17120260
Why.the fuck would you listen to /adv on how to talk to girls.

Always.always do the opposite of what the early birds are saying when the majority agrees.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
OP again, she replied with this "My problem is I like you, and I am not out of the woods with *insert recent ex-boyfriend name* and everything else as I've told you.

I told her "It's ok and I understand..."
>>
>>17120275
AHA! YOU SEE?

DONT LOOSE HOPE SENPAI
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 640x437px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 640x437px
>>17120285
OP here, we've been snapping back and forth and she keeps telling me to smile... Maybe there is hope yet
>>
>>17120304
Just try to stay relaxed. It's easy to start freaking out and overthinking things in this type of situation, but you need to remain neutral. Coming on too heavy can scare some people off, so just be clear and speak easy. Good luck.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 640x480px
>>17120334
Thanks man... It's what I'm trying to do... Give her some room to think... I did say she hung up on me, but I forgot to mention before doing so she said she'd call me back later... So maybe...
>>
OP, you look a lot like Squidward.
>>
This thread is adorable.
OP, don't worry this much. She'll let you know when she's ready for another relationship.
>>
>>17119998
Dude just say " Well i cant TELL you but i can give you a hint" then describe her but not spot on
>>
>>17120005
>Are you in 3rd grade?
This. Fuck off, you child.
>>
File: 626593.jpg (67KB, 666x609px) Image search: [Google]
626593.jpg
67KB, 666x609px
>it's a sponge thread
>about some underage normie hooking up
What the fuck
>>
>>17120005
mfw that's exactly what i do and i'm in highschool
>>
>>17121014
This.
The amount of underage cucks on /adv/ especially is pretty terrible.
>>
>>17121045
>>17121014
Pals, I'm sorry to say, but the 17 year old community college-goers are coming out.

Get ready for the big one. Just a heads up.
>>
No. Do it in person.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.