[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheated on my girlfriend and fucked over my housemate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1444446492889.png (257KB, 540x421px) Image search: [Google]
1444446492889.png
257KB, 540x421px
Hi guys, so I did a really fucking scummy thing last night I went to this house party and I went with a couple of my housemates. This girl was there who my housemate has been crushing on for a long time now although she sees him more as a really close friend than somebody she's interested in romantically.

So anyway it was late at night and we ended up staying round the house party, one of my other housemates who we went with ended up sleeping with one of the girls who hosted so me, my housemate who has the crush on the girl and the girl ended up sleeping together in the spare bedroom in the same bed. Me and her started fooling around, like touching each other under the covers and I went out to get a drink and she went to get one also. We started talking in the kitchen and we just started making out.

I feel kinda shitty, not only because I cheated on my girlfriend but also because I did with a girl I know my housemate is head over heels for and I'm pretty sure he knows what we were doing as he hasn't spoken to me all day.

What should I do? Should I talk to my housemate about it? Should I talk to the girl? I'm feeling like a bit of a piece of shit right now.
>>
>>17119505
No advice here OP, I'm just here to reinforce your belief you're a piece of shit. Good luck with life you fucking loser.
>>
ah shit man. yeah talk to your roommate, let him know what happened. things are probably gonna be different between you two (and him and his crush), but hey man, every action has a consequence. good luck.
>>
>>17119536
Woah he may be a huge piece of shit but I wouldn't say loser
>>
>>17119505

You fucked up. You should tell your girlfriend, chances are you probably aren't gunna stay together after this.

Life's about learning lessons every step of the way, hopefully you'll take something good from this fuck up and not make the same mistake in future. Try not to beat yourself up over it too much though.
>>
>>17119505
>This girl was there who my housemate has been crushing on for a long time now
Irrelevant, he can't cry "I liked her first", you either make a move or shut up
>Me and her started fooling around, like touching each other under the covers and I went out to get a drink and she went to get one also. We started talking in the kitchen and we just started making out.
>I cheated on my girlfriend
You sound like a cunt
>I did with a girl I know my housemate is head over heels for
He didn't make a move on her, not your problem
>What should I do?
Come clean to your gf, hopefully she will dump you
Your friend can't be pissed at you, it isn't your fault if the girl he likes prefers you, if he says anything just tell him to grow up, its a crush.

Just be honest with your gf, don't promise her anything you can't commit to, don't try and hit the reset button, if she dumps you at least you have a girl as a backup.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.