[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

My boyfriend broke up with me because he didn't want a relationship anymore and wants to focus on his career (that's just starting to pick up). He also doesn't have confidence in our relationship to be long distance.

We have dated for 1.5 years and lived together. Seems like a short time, but we progressed through a lot together.
He says he still loves me and just has to focus on himself now, but won't hesitate to come back if he realizes he made a mistake.

I am a wreck. I don't know what to do with my life. Everything has been falling apart for me this year, family and pets have died and now this.

Share stories with me about your healing please... Or thoughts about my situation

I want him back, /adv/....
>>
Would you want to be with someone who does not want to be with you?
>>
>>17117122
Reasonably, no.

For some reason I feel that he does want it, but it's not the right time for him.
I guess I just have hope.
And I was ready for the long haul with him.

It's hard to believe that someone who said they loved you the day before wants to cut everything off the next day.

Every detail of him is in my head and I am getting sick knowing I won't be able to be with him anymore
>>
Hi I'm back from a few months hiatus or so.
I'm there with you, dumped my toxic bf after an argument and was only recently able to get his shit out of my house. All those promises came magically crashing down. Now I'm fishing for a slave because I am not up to the love shit anymore.
>>
>>17117113
I had an issue with a past ex-gf. We dated for 5 years. When we broke up she said that we would be back together in a year, she supposedly needed time to work on herself. Like the idiot I was I believed her. Didn't date, didn't look for anyone in that time. A year of my life wasted on false hope.

My advice is you use it or lose it. Don't go on false hopes. He made his choice, unfortunately, you are not part of it. Now, you make your own choices and he is not part of that.

>if he realizes he made a mistake.
What? You're at his beck and call? Forget about him and move on.
>>
>>17117133
You have to think of it in terms of what's good for you.
Being in a relationship with someone who wants out and trying to make it work is extremely bad for you.
You'll always be on the faggy end and giving it your best shot while he will just be taking it all and might, very possibly, just leave one day for something else.

Do you really want to do that to yourself? Ground yourself to the ground for someone who has other higher, perhaps better, priorities?

I would take this as a blessing in disguise and work on bettering myself, emotionally and physically as well as career/education wise instead of rueing what might have beens.
>>
I dont want to be THAT guy op, but that sounds like me when i broke up with my gf. Truth is, i really did need time to focus on myself, but i also was getting tired of her and had hopes on another girl.

Maybe he has another person in mind?

>>17117139
This guy is right. I used my ex for sex a couple of times and feel really bad about it. I have haf to pay everything back one way or,the other and im a lil wiser, but you should,be too and make a firm decision
>>
>>17117113
>long distance

Doesnt work. One of you would be unfaithful.
>>
>>17117150

I don't think so... He literally was still in love with me but we got into a fight beforehand and he said that he hates how much of an emotional hold it has on him and it's not good for his career.

He's very rash with things. He constantly switches his mind about things and is back and forth. Hes seen therapists for it.

His family thinks he's crazy for breaking up with me because he relies on me so much.

>>17117139
Wow... I'm sorry about that. It's going to kill me if that happens... But I guess that's what will happen and I should be prepared.

I just hate this stage of missing him and feeling sad and getting the rug pulled from under me. I hate that I care so much.

I hate that I have to go through this whole process again with someone new
>>
>>17117139
What ended up happening? Did she just get into another relationship?
>>
>>17117171
I hate sounding cliche. But finding and having true love is about risks. You can forget about love and be single forever and never feel a broken heart again.

We all have stages after a long term break up. You'll go through the cycle of feelings and eventually be more numb to them, to the point when you'll be ready to open your heart and soul to someone again.
>>
File: 1310089525316.jpg (100KB, 590x757px) Image search: [Google]
1310089525316.jpg
100KB, 590x757px
>>17117178
It's a long story. Basically, while we dated she never drank, no drugs. After the break up she started doing those things. To the point of doing ecstasy at clubs. I imagine she was likely hooking up with guys, she in essence told me, unless she was being dishonest and trying to hurt me. Anyways, my understanding is at the time she was just dating people and that their were 1 or 2 on the back burner initially after the breakup she was seeing. She turned into quite the tart in those times.
>>
Friend who lives off welfare commented on an old post on fb that I'm tagged in from 3 years ago 'Back when anon (me) was a functioning human'. I found it was pretty rude and a bizarre comment given he isn't functioning and I'm studying (med). Should I have a go at him for it or just leave it? Should I be offended/is it rude?
>>
>>17117192
So she kind of lied about why she broke up with you...
>>
>>17117229
Looking back on it yes. At the time I had my head in the sand.
>>
Are you me OP? Literally in the same boat right now. Same excuses and everything. It hurts, especially since there's nothing that I can do to fix it. Just wanted to let you know you're not alone, and if you feel like chatting I'm here.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.