[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know the drill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 28

File: photo_2016-04-18_23-34-34.jpg (10KB, 251x211px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-04-18_23-34-34.jpg
10KB, 251x211px
You know the drill
>>
To the anon who changed his/her answer from yes to no when i told my story, the reason i struggle with the attentionwhore is because i need someone to focus on to make me forget the blandness of life.
>>
>>17116322
I hate you M, you've hurt me like no other and you're making me insane, you keep telling me you love me yet you're not with me.

Yet I can't stop liking you, I hate it so much.
>>
>>17116344
Mrs. I. P. ???
>>
Ok, i live in eastern va. Why is it that EVERY fucking black person just walk out right in front of traffic going 45-50mph and just take their sweet ass time moving their ignorant fucking asses across the road they shouldnt even be walking across?? Ive had to slam on my brakes close to 5 times this week because some fucking coon staring down at his phone, wearing all black, at night then look at you nuts when youre about to fucking hit them?? Why?? its only black kids and black guys i see do this. Ive put a lot of restraint from running them over just to prove a fucking point.
>>
>>17116350
I'm afraid not, my friend.
>>
I want to invite her to hang out with some friends but I can't think of a proper way to word it that leaves it as a friends thing.

(I did ask her out in the past, and I don't want it to seems as if I'm doing that again. I just want it to be as friends for now)

Something like this should be fine, "Hey, I'm gonna be meeting up with some friends in the city next Saturday, if you want to join us."
>>
If only you fought for what you cared about.

Instead, you waste away and rot because you're so lazy

I'm glad she got away from you.
>>
I can't get over it, she is a 5/10 that radiates something and is to stupid to even reply, i know nothing of her, yet i keep thinking about her and all other women pale to her in comparison even if they look better, GET OUT OF MY HEAD, i feel like i am going to break down.
>>
>>17116340
Don't waste your time on those girls. They are all the same.
>>
I wasted years on a girl i loved, we got together really fast and it was great
She was a broken depressed girl with more baggage than all my friends combined and i took care of her, helped her stop smoking, stopped her from doing more harm to herself, listened when she needed, carried her home when her anemic body gave out i made her smile and i gave her the world
We took care of each other
But she changed, now she feeds on positive feedback and attention and lies

And now im alone, all my friends have relationships while i cant even meet a single person

Sucks
Fucking sucks
I have no idea where to start
I got most things in line but meeting people is hard
>>
You know I was thinking I had to move on. With you being over there saying nothing. Going back home too soon, not even staying. Thought it was not considerate. I didn't want to talk to you and didn't think you would.

Then you did, and you said something I didn't expect. That you gave a shit about me. Why? I thought I had no chance with you. That I was annoying. Why that fixation on me? You should hate me.
>>
I keep posting this lately but I legitimately think I'm being stalked by an ex (making fake accounts to contact me, won't leave me alone on any social media so I've had to deactivate everything, now they've contacted my school saying that I'm bullying them when really I'm trying to have nothing to do with them) and I'm kind of stressed about it? On Monday I need to speak with my school about this and this was someone who I used to have feelings for so I'm not sure how willing I am to get my school involved and tell them all the horrible stuff this guy has done to me. Ehhhhhhhhh
>>
File: gendou.jpg (17KB, 399x276px) Image search: [Google]
gendou.jpg
17KB, 399x276px
>tfw got a girlfriend but it just made my life worse

I think I should stick to anime girls
>>
Dear F.
I didnt fuck your cat, I simply fingered it ONCE. You didnt have to tell all your friends about it, now everyone thinks Im a weirdo. Fuck you and your bf.
Sincerely, A.
>>
satisfying women is hard
>>
My ex gf never told one of her relatives that she no longer lives with me, so I had to take some mail to her. I guess I still wasn't ready to see her. This is bothering me far more than I would have liked.
>>
>>17116646
aahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahaha
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
I can't stand being a loner anymore. I want to get into a relationship and do nice things like travel and shit before I am 30. I tried approaching women but many looked at me like I am wasting their time....man that fucked with my confidence. I finally found a date because she liked how I look. I finally showed my personality and she laughed like I was a joke. It ended less than a week because she stopped replying back. I really feel like a joke. Right now I see couples my age walking outside right now in pairs. First warm sunny day here. I hate being alone and hated by soviey because I am a loner. When people see you down in your dignity they laugh and just walk over.

Just want to make friends asap.
>>
Mum's dying, brother is cutting and starving himself, dads a psycho narcissist whose family gives him full support to attack, stalk and conduct surveillance on us. Half my friends are mentally ill.

The qt who seems to like me tells me of her bipolar, and all I want to do is hug her on the sofa and tell her it will be ok. If I express emotion I get taken advantage of by my dad and upset my mum, but when I don;t I piss off my friends who have massive double standards, They're like I'm a dick and I should be nice while simultaneously insisting that I'm fucking nothing. I know I fight back but at least I don't maintain a stupid double standards. And then the goddam exams.

When do I get off this ride?
>>
File: pn.jpg (187KB, 800x1088px) Image search: [Google]
pn.jpg
187KB, 800x1088px
I'm embarrassed that this type of shit is my fetish.
>>
>>17116322

Lin,

Even though I am the one who left you, I think about you all day, every day, for years now.
You moved on, but I did not.
I tried dating dozens of other women for the first couple years, but they disgusted me.
I want no part of them.
I know I can't ask for you back.
It's a good thing I moved 2000 miles away or I might randomly show up at your door and fight your new boyfriend.
Sometimes I still think about it.
Just getting in my car and driving.
Waiting for your boyfriend to come home.
Then beating his fucking ass.
Just beating the living fucking shit out of him, hopefully with you there to see.

I've had time to work a lot of things out.
I'm sorry I left.
I'm sorry I didn't come back when you asked me to come back.

One day I'm going to randomly hop a flight across country just to beat your boyfriend's ass.
>>
File: mern.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
mern.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
i was born hiv positive and all i can really say about it is it is a huge bummer. it fucks with my love life on a major scale. i also want to be an astronaut but its holding me back from my one dream. i tried killing myself before with pills i learned about it once when my mom tried to kill herself because she was the one that gave it to me. i was the one who found her and call the medics. i was only 12 goddammit. now living with my dad and brother after my parents divorce and feel super shitty about leaving her there alone. im now a senior in high school no one knows. now that its almost over i feel as if i wasted my time. i learned absolutely no social skills whatsoever. my new friends are only around when there is weed involved and i am now wishing i was never born into this mistake of a world but dont wanna try and kill self again
>>
>>17116712
I cut off contact with my family and shit friends. Sounds harsh but sometimes has to be done.
Feelsgoodbro
>>
>>17116808
My mum and brother have done nothing wrong. I will never get away from my dad I don't think, short of moving to another country and changing my name.

I'm not going to keep in contact with a lot of my friends, but I am gonna have to suffer through it until my exams are over. Bipolar qt is fucking depressing though, because I know as much as we both like each other I can't risk it.
>>
I'm so horny but my life is in such a random hectic place that the idea of even considering dating/relationships is laughable

I just want a stable life and to get fucked. Why is it so hard.
>>
I need to get better soon.
>>
My best friend of 15 years is marrying a woman who will ruin him.
They met only a year ago.
Literally 3 months into their relationship, they tell me they're getting married.
He was a lonely fucker, like me. Never had too many girls in his life.
But this one.
Jesus, can't he see?
One, she has BPD.
Second, she's never lived apart from her parents until she moved in with him. She's fucking 23.

He does everything for her. Cook, clean, wash her fucking clothes. He isn't getting married, he's adopting.

Another thing is that they don't love each other.
The last year, they've been working on their wedding.
Making shit like fucking centre pieces and decorated thank you notes.
They're colleagues, not lovers. They can't tell the difference.
Right now they're united by a common goal. To make their wedding pretty and successful.
What will happen after that?

I've been his best friend for 15 years. And now, we haven't been friends directly in 8 months.
We only see each other as friends once a week, when he hosts a party for all his friends.
But for me? Specifically? 8 fucking months.
We used to see each other every day.
Yeah, it sounds like I'm jealous.

But shit, she's BPD, suicidal, and a virgin before him.
That's like every reason to think that their marriage will fail in 6 months once the ceremony goes down.

I want to help him, but he's burnt all the bridges.
You can't go a fucking year treating your best friend for granted.
>>
I'm a few short months away from the biggest promotion of my life, i am all in one, terrified, excited, and amazed at where my life is going.
>>
Nothing fills the hole in my soul anymore. I feel like a living shell of a person.
>>
fml adv. I got places I want to go and no one in this life to help me, I have to go without them. My sister won't talk to me and my best friend is too busy for me. I hate being alone but I don't have an option. I'm scared but I know there's someone here who can relate. I'm coming for you whoever you are. I'm sorry it took so long, just wait for me. I know your sick of being alone.
>>
>>17116322
I don't see why everyone doesn't mass-suicide.
Anything enjoyable in life is outweighed by pain and obligations to others.
Usually suicide hurts people depending on us, so we should all kill ourselves at the same time.
>>
>>17116322
My wife going to a bachelorette weekend (3 days) in a party city.....i'm Gonna be uneasy all weekend I just know it
>>
>>17116909
He's trying to be pseudo-therapy. Alert her family that she's suicidal/BPD etc and get them to give her actual help.
Also do an intervention with his other friends that he can't do this forever

>>17116793
That's fucking rough man, really fucking crappy. You've been through some real shit. I wish I knew something that could make everything seem better, but I don't. All the best
>>
I can't believe I spent $200 to bring a girl out only to find out before it that she not only wasn't into me, but didn't even like me as a friend. I'm literally in shock that someone in their 20's can be that fucking immature. The sad thing is, I can't get her out of my head and continuously apologize to her over shit that she did to me. I'm a fucking faggot with muscular dystrophy that already pissed away the best years of my life. It's literally all downhill from here for me, and the one person I ever met that I actually liked more than just bringing back to my bed apparantly couldn't give a fuck about me.
And now I'm posting on a fucking 4chan board while my friends get hammered and laid. Nothing against you guys either, your all cool, but it just pisses me off how fucking stupid I am.
>>
>>17116991
The best years of your life are the ones you decide.

She's just a pussy like the other billions out there.
>>
>>17116793
Please don't dude. Email me if you want to talk privately. [email protected]
>>
C, you fucking bitch. You came on to me and dragged me in. You made out with me that night, and made me love you. Then you cast me aside like a piece of garbage. And now I can't get you out of my head ever since that fucking night, goddamn it!
>>
>>17116993
Appreciate it bro
I just want my fucking money back. The fucking slut hooked up with a dude in my house last night, played dumb about it, then today said "whoops my bad". Like I've met fucking 3rd graders more mature than her.
>>
Getting a girlfriend has been the most life changing thing that's happened to me since graduating high school (19 now, nearly a year removed from HS). It's been stressful, there's been some hard days, but damn it she's worth it. We've had fights but we fix our problems instead of just quitting on each other and honestly I feel like this relationship will be the one to last.

I truly love her and she just accepted my promise ring a few weeks ago after being together for nearly 5 months. I truly love her /adv/.....I've never felt these feelings so intensely before.
>>
I'm sick of trying to get peoples acknowledgement, I wish brothels were legal. That way I can at least pay to get some happiness and attention when I need it.
>>
>>17117004
then that's her and she's gonna be the one ruining her life because she obviously has tons of issues

If anything you dodged a bullet, some people get with horrible girls like this and end up wasting years, thousands of dollars and their emotional sanity, to you, it just costed you 200 bucks.
Take the life experience and walk away with your head high because she's the one that's gonna be fucked up 5 years from now
>>
>>17117000
Wow the same thing happened with me to someone starting with C
Small fucking world
>>
>>17117004
yeah. i know that feeling man. my ex was really fucking immature too. broke up with me for really selfish reasons, never told me about her feelings, and broke up with that guy a few days later.

before she broke up with her i told her how bad i felt and how i was so anxious i couldnt sleep and eat and shit, and how she was my best friend and whatnot. all she said was 'yep ok'

im fucking shocked some people can be so insensitive. it's literally impossible for me to be so insensitive to someone i said i loved for a year. that's probably why guys like us get walked all over though.
>>
tfw you think you thought of everything and you still get fucked over
>>
I want to have friends and a gf before I turn 30. My skin is starting to build an intolerance towards people as well. I hate this situation.

OH, BOY!!! A couple my age just walked past the front of my house hands locked and shit! I definitely needed that Karma, thanks. Always been a bitch.
>>
>>17117014
Good point dude, appreciate it. Sadly enough, I'm a desperate pussy and already apologized to her. I think I'm gonna delete her number. It's probably best for my mental health.
>>17117017
Yeah man, idk I was always one of those dudes that didn't think it would happen to me too. I just feel pathetic. Hopefully I get drunk enough where I curse her off and she blocks my number or something.
>>
>>17116978
Her family knows.
She has been such a social reject for so long that they're rejoicing at the fact that she has found another human being.
And him?
He doesn't have any friends other than me.

I've told him that it was too soon. He told me he knew what he was doing. That was a few months ago.
Should I just straight up tell him now?
Like, it's just me and him and another dude on his bachelor party.
Should I say "Fuck dude, you're making a mistake"?
>>
Okay that is it! That is the last fucking straw. You don't reply to my messages for weeks, you only talk to me to burn up time while youre driving somewhere, you sound annoyed or busy everytime I ask how you're doing. And the call dropped and when I try to call you back you won't pick up your goddamn phone. I know the phone is not dead because it rings at longer and shorter intervals each time I call which means you're cutting it off. I have had enough of you, I know you have it hard right now but you won't even give me the time of day for me to try and help, and you owe me so much money, thousands, and you can't even muster up a decent conversation with me. 14 years we've known each other and you have always treated me unfairly but now I have finally had enough. Fuck it! I won't call you again unless it's to get some of my money back, which is highly fucking unlikely that I'll ever see that money again, FUCK! I was a fool to try so hard with you for so long FUCK!
>>
I turned on the wrong burner... was wondering why after 15 minutes the pasta water wasn't warm at all.
>>
I felt like living in a dark age
20 hours of blackout in 34 hours since yesterday
Can you fucking believe it
>>
>>17116610

Have you run any kind of virus or spyware software on your computer? It wouldn't hurt just in case you somehow got a keylogger.
>>
>>17117018
>mfw
>>
You're such a beautiful thing. I wish you had the self confidence not to let wicked people treat you any less than you deserve. Please don't see this as me judging you or pressing my morals on you or trying to control you. You deserve better. And that better isn't someone like me who will eventually leave you.
>>
File: 1461887386040.jpg (20KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
1461887386040.jpg
20KB, 324x324px
>>17117299
:(
>>
i'm really glad we're going on that day trip together because i imagine it will be a chance for us to be vulnerable and have a heart to heart and grow closer together

but that's probably just because i'm desperately in love with you

and i know it won't happen like that because you don't like to be vulnerable or emotional and i keep thinking that i'll be the one to change that but i know it's not true

and it hurts all the fucking time

i haven't told you that i'm moving in 6 months because i don't know how to tell you that part of the reason why i'm leaving is because you're the best thing i have in my life right now and i don't really even have you
>>
>>17116933
You're giving me false hope.
>>
I feel like I need help to deal with my thoughts and mood swings, but I'm so scared of being sick. I can't even be totally truthful with my
psychologist, I'm holding back on what I've been feeling and thinking but I know I need to be honest if I'm going to get help.
I'm just so scared. Why even live if I'll be sick for the rest of my life?
>>
These are my thoughts right now:

I hate my life. I should just go and kill myself. I deserve to be hated. I'm not a good person; I'm not compassionate and I'm not nice, and I'm not even good with people, and I'm never going to fit in within this silly world that clearly doesn't even like me.

I'm not okay, and this isn't okay, and my life just isn't okay, okay?

I have severe, treatment-resistant depression, and nonverbal learning disorder (which is very similar to Asperger Syndrome to the point where many in the psych profession think it's the same diagnosis), and dysgraphia and dyscalculia and stage 3 retinopathy of prematurity.

And lately, my mind has just felt like a big, disorganized set of drawers. I want to be compassionate -- I want to help people and make the world a better place! But every time I turn around I'm thinking of myself too much and other people too little, just by accident. My head is so disorganized and I thought that I could deal with it just by being organized on the outside, but to even figure out what I have to do and how I can help people and stuff I have to have some idea of what's going on inside, and I don't.

I don't know, anons. I hate my depression, and I hate my life, and I hate myself. I don't think I deserve the hate, but I'm 22 and I'm going nowhere and my teeth look horrible and I'm still recovering from things my parents did to me when I was 12.

I don't even care whether this post makes sense, or is good writing, or whatever else I would normally care about. I don't know what I want.

I guess I just want things to be okay for a little while.

God loves you, and God loves me, but apparently an omnipotent being's love -- which really has gotten me through a lot of bad times -- just isn't fucking enough right now.

You're worth it, and I'm worth it, and I really do believe that. But right now I *feel* like it's bullshit, like I should just go kill myself right now, and that is bullshit.

I dunno, man.
>>
I ate some Pizza Hut boneless breaded honey BBQ chicken wings with my left hand.

The wings were small, by the way; and the container seemed too large for such a small amount of wings (8 piece).

I've rinsed my hands once, and washed them in warm water with soap twice, scrubbing relatively well the 2nd time.

The smell of honey BBQ sauce won't come out.

I want to sleep, but I have to try to wash my hand(s) again.
>>
>>17117451
>this silly world that clearly doesn't even like me
I like you.

>god
kek

>has gotten me through a lot of bad times
good for you

>god
Honestly, I think that's stupid bullshit.
>>
Youve time for gooofing off, But none for me. I'm too stressed to be mad but know that this does hurt
>>
>>17117451

You have to help yourself before you can help others. It's ok to think about yourself when you're not doing well, there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
Is it so wrong that I don't want to be your friend now? You know I hate your boyfriend, I hate everything about him but you take it upon yourself to act like I have to like him. I don't owe you or him shit, so don't pretend I need your friendship. You're welcome to come crawling back when things won't work out with him like every single time you do this shit.
>>
I hate myself for basically betraying my girlfriend. I'm gonna tell the other one that she isn't supposed to come over because I'm committed. And that is it. Nothing else. There is just no way this could work. I know it, in my mind, that it is not going to work.
>>
I always listen to your crap and give you advice on your situations, but all you do is the opposite of what I advised you to do (which always ends up in a bad way), and then you come back crying to me about how everything went to shit. Now, you're messing with two cousins. You're flirting with both and basically telling them you're going to fuck both of them. All of that will go to shit because one of them is fucked up in the head and you won't end up having a nice time. You justify your actions by reminding me of a girl I used to be interested in but this whole situation is not the same as the situation with her. Good luck in life. I'm someone who actually cared and tried to stop the rumors about you, but you never listened just because you were a horny bitch.
>>
I wish my friend would get divorced. Her husband makes her unhappy. They've been separated for a while but he's still a huge part of her life.
I really idolize her, though, so I'm struggling to know whether I really want what's best for her or if I just want her to be "free" so that I can pursue her. Even though I'm already married to someone else. And she's not interested in me. And I know we'd be a terrible, useless, destructive couple. And I don't want to be in a relationship with her.
Doubting my own intentions just makes me doubt my own intentions even more, because why would I be worrying if there's nothing to worry about?
Dumb old me.
>>
To the friend(s) to whom I made so much and we were, or atleast I thought, great friends,
and now you just don't give a fuck about me just because you've got new friends, boyfriend, girlfriend

fuck you
>>
I hide behind my comedy. I "joke" about dark things but my mind really thinks like that. I live in the upper tier of society but feel alienated. Im sexual frustrated. I geel depressed all the time but feel guilty because otherwise I live a life people would kill for, and I dont know how to make it better...
>>
>>17117479
You sick depraved mother fucker, theres no hope for you, end it while you still can
>>
>>17117390
>Why even live if I'll be sick for the rest of my life?
How old are you, and what are you sick with?
New treatments are being developed and tested for every major psychiatric disorder as we speak. The next one might work.

>>17117451
>I'm not even good with people, and I'm never going to fit in within this silly world that clearly doesn't even like me
Join the club I guess.
>My head is so disorganized and I thought that I could deal with it just by being organized on the outside
You're not alone here. I'm making careful little notes on everything since my memory is so fucked now, and putting together daily schedules for everything i have to do and when, but i still can't hold it together. All i've got at the end of the day is just a pile of little papers with excessively neat handwriting, as if I'm somehow trying to hold back all the depression, anxiety, adhd, etc, all the bullshit diagnoses and disorders with sheer OCD.
>my teeth look horrible
Gah, i know that feel too. Cavities, erosion, etc. Don't even want to see the goddamn dentist, nothing but pain. Probably all stems from the constant dry mouth from stress and anxiety.
At least I have an excuse when people ask me why I don't smile.
>>
I'm horrible at putting my foot down without doing it in an angry matter, which makes it hard to communicate.

I want to see a therapist for this and for a number of other reasons but I'm on medical and I fear paying for a GOOD therapist would put me at risk of losing the only insurance I can get.
>>
you're a lovely person, and i absolutely adore you.
>>
>>17116699

You're just envious of good things. Stop being so envious and start to be grateful.
>>
Fucking hell I wish people would stop viewing me as a creep for shit I did 3 years ago. Learn to let go. I haven't even done anything but it's almost as if every small little thing will be seen as creepy just because I was so fucked up in the head.

More specifically - how does liking one of your pictures warrant an "ignore" on Messenger?
>>
In my dream you were showing off your engagement ring and grinning so happily. Everyone was saying congradulations and I was trying to say something nice, but all that came from nyt mouth was "cyka blyat".
>>
>>17117011
i've always wondered what it would be like if there were brothels for women too. where you can get the perfect guy for a couple hours to have some fun with, have him listen to your shit, etc etc. But I could never get over the feeling of it being so phony. I don't know how you guys do it. Maybe it's a bigger concern for women to feel desired and knowing someone is just there as a professional and honestly doesn't know you from any other customer and doesn't care kind of ruins that.
>>
I depend too much on other people for my own happiness. Im terrified of being alone, and this dictates just about every decision in my life. I know how bad this is, I know where I could be if I didnt depend so much on others.
>>
I depend too much on my oneitis for my happiness. It ain't healthy.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ, I thought my fucking flatmates doing the dishes at all hourse of the fucking day and night was bad. Now they've decided they want musical entertainment. So I not only get to listen to them clanking pots and pans together, but also to their shitty music from tinny phone speakers, because why the fuck would you use earplugs when they can also let ME enjoy their shitty tastes.

I swear, I'm THIS close to stabbing the lot of them. But I'm probably going to put on some Metal at full blast.
>>
I don't know why I've been noticing other people all of a sudden.
I really enjoy seeing you but you don't like having the intelligent conversations I crave and I'm afraid when I don't work there anymore we won't have anything to talk about.
We aren't in some committed relationship and I don't know what I want from this anyway.
It will probably never work.
But right now all I want is some affirmation that I'm not the only one who really cares about the other.
I know I'm not just sex to you, but sometimes I feel you treat me as an inferior and a phase because of how young I am.
When you said after you hit that mark it probably wouldn't be okay for us to see each other it actually hurt a lot.
Almost a confirmation that you really don't care. Would it be that easy for you?

I'm getting too attached. And I hate that you're not.
>>
>>17116396
You are ready for the torture again?
>>
This has probably been said a lot of times, but it would be cool to have a cute trap gf.
Then I would have to deal with my parents being ashamed of me
Then I would have to deal with my friends alienating me
Then I would have to think of all the years I spent jacking off to straight porn that I lost my virginity to a someone with a dick
Then it would be impossible to get into another good relationship with someone that wasn't also a trap.
Then... I don't fucking know but I'm not a trap, so I don't really have it as hard as them. I'll have to live my whole life without fucking someone like that
>>
It's almost that time of the year for me again. Anime convention in my city.

My friends will coming this year, as they have years before. I feel somewhat out of place with this. I watch the stuff but I hate crowds, and hate going outside.

I don't like it, but I hate to be a wet towel. So I put on the mask of a good friend and go. It's exhausting.

Hopefully this year it's good and they have a good time as well.
>>
I don't know how to do anything. Everyone has always babied me and taken care of me. My husband took complete control of everything in my life for the past 13 years. Now it's over and I'm lost. I'm supposed to buy a car. i dont' know how to buy a car. I dont' want a car. I want a Vespa. I want to kill myself because I'm worthless. Even my family hates me now but that's okay because I hate them for fucking me up. I used to be independent but then I met him and that was over. He made all the decisions. We have two kids. Divorce is shameful. It really is. It's a failure. I failed at the one thing I can do. My friend says I need a rich husband and it hurts but she's right. I hate my life. I hate myself.
>>
>>17117783
so are you.
>>
I don't want to hear about your stupid dates. It makes me feel like dying.
>>
>>17118287
Who do you think I am, as your reply seems oddly specific

I am just following my Gut and the suggestions of my friend. (Both say the same thing, be friendly and hang out with her as friends, and it may fall into place)
>>
I am fairly certain my boyfriend doesn't love me.
I stop talking to other men when I'm in relationships and it seems to isolate me more than I expect. I'm lonely.

My last job was so awful I quit. I couldn't wait to find another job or try and have them fire me to claim unemployment. It was so so so toxic.
>>
File: 1431901995815.png (514KB, 1233x336px) Image search: [Google]
1431901995815.png
514KB, 1233x336px
So the new medication regimen is working, for the first time.
I'm not quite so numb anymore. Starting to feel things again.
Problem is, all the feelings are bad. I became pic related, after all.
10 years of depression doesn't leave you with much left to lose.
Broken life, broken dreams, broken body, broken mind.

But i can feel again, at least.
Just felt things i haven't felt since those "baw" threads on /b/ all that time ago.
Been what, 6 years? Damn.
Kind of funny how the reason we were all in them in the first place was to hold on to the last shred of emotion (of humanity?) we had left.
But when mine was finally gone, I didn't even notice.

Do they still have those threads?
Guess I could use one right about now.
>>
I was always the most mature person in the room. I didn't fuck around, or mess with drugs or spend money as a teen. I didn't have friends as a child because I was so serious and angry that I was never any fun. I'm tired of being an adult while everyone around me enjoys themselves. I'm aware they are self-destructing, but every neuron in my head is firing off to join them and burn my life to the ground. I want nothing more than to spend my real-estate intended savings on hallucinagenic drugs and a flight to a warmer part of the country to die in a gutter.

I've travelled often since I was young, and I know what it feels like to be surrounded by people who don't speak my language. But I feel more isolated and misunderstood when I'm around english-speakers because I can't understand social cues or gestures and out myself as a reptile in a skin suit when Im' arond people who don't attribute my awkwardness and hostility as confusion and cultural differences.
>>
I really like this girl but she's taken.

We met four days ago and have pretty much the exact same taste in music and all I want is to just chill with her and listen to music and get high.

We get along super well, and her bf is way more autistic than I am, so I just know if I was there first it could of worked out. The day after we met she even ditched him to come over and talk to me, but you can't cuck someone to do anything other than hook up.

Man, for years every chick I've been into has been taken, when will this curse end?
>>
It won't end, not until what you have and will continue do to others, will be done unto you physically and emotionally. You're just too stupid to change.
>>
>>17118653
A broken and ruined land is a foundation that can be cleared for something new and wonderful, Anon.

Broken nothingness is like having childhood again; being full of possibility, opportunity; potential.
>>
>>17118712
Curious.

What is this person doing? Don't really think this is towards me as I am basically a shut in. Just curious.
>>
>>17116625

Initials??
>>
Sometimes I think I'm waiting to die in hopes it means I get to start over and do some things right.
>>
>>17118844
Too stupid to change thier behaviour and how they treat people, wether it's strangers or not.
>>
>>17119011
Care to give examples?
>>
I went out drinking a bit ago. I blacked out and woke up in a strangers apartment. I was alone in the bed I was in, but I woke up to a girl saying why are you in my roommates bed? I found my jacket and shoes and left. I don't think I hooked up with her but I have a feeling of guilt. Not sure how to feel about it but it is making me uncomfortable.
>>
So you'll talk to others but not me. Alright. Sorry things had to be this way. I'll miss you. Later days, buddy.
>>
>>17119084
You were never my 'buddy'.

Stop this jealous bullshit and grow up already.
>>
My hatred towards my father is consuming me and the guilt is making me paranoid.

As for my mother, I don't hate her, but I feel cold and distant and don't know how to change that.
>>
I miss you, my sweet teddy bear. Things for you weren't supposed to end this way. I'm just taking comfort in knowing you aren't in pain. I will always, always love you. You are the other half of my soul and not having you here is killing me. I hope we find each other again in another life. I will always be your princess.
>>
File: 1444553916993.jpg (62KB, 558x564px) Image search: [Google]
1444553916993.jpg
62KB, 558x564px
One more year and I'll kill myself. I don't give a shit about pain, alcohol and belt will do the job. Sucks to be a retard without any prospects in your life having two-digit IQ and inability to make an effort. But even worse is to know that you had a possibillity, but lost everything. I shouldn't have been born, I wish my parents had thought twice 18 years ago before making a fatal mistake.
>>
>>17119025
Knowingly doing something they know that's wrong to the people around them.
>>
>>17119088
Whoever you are this ain't for you
>>
>>17119159
Ok....

I find it funny that I ask for an example and you respond with something so vague. Could you be more specific?
>>
>>17118689
A relationship based on similar taste in music will fail. It will become irrelevant. Take this time to get to know her.
>>
>>17119134
IQ tests are overrated.
>>
>>17119084
Maybe they plan on talking to you but just haven't yet. Maybe they plan on talking to you the next time they see you. Maybe you need to hold off on your assumptions.
>>
>>17119224
This is true. In fact, I've noticed that the taste a guy has in music is INVERSELY proportional to how nice he is. Meaning, guys with great (i.e. my) taste in music have been utter and complete heartless assholes to me. Guys with meh taste are always better. *sucks* because music is my life.
>>
>>17116322
I miss being single.
>>
File: 1461691143450.jpg (32KB, 524x294px) Image search: [Google]
1461691143450.jpg
32KB, 524x294px
The dream I just woke up from has ruined my mood for the day, I think. I'm usually never so violent and emotional in my dreams.

You've done so much damage and you don't care.

Why do I keep meeting people like you?

I'm so tired..
>>
>>17119247
There is different forms of intelligence. People like Einstein probably weren't the most socially intelligent but understood things that other people would never stumble upon in a thousand years.
>>
>>17119249
Maybe you shouldn't assume thing's either
>>
>>17119260
However, being retarded has much wider definition.
>>
>>17119276
What am I assuming?
>>
I want to commit suicide, i daydream about this every minute. Vic, you are a fucking liar and you destroyed me. "Please don't do something stupid with your life" Come on. As if you care. You only care about you, about what people may think. Would you feel guilty? I don't think so. Fucking narcissist. I will end with my life because of me. Because i feel worthless since the day you just simply decided it was over. Because i can't stand a life without you. Because i can't trust people anymore. Because everyone lies. How could you move on so easily? How? How could you leave me when we had only stupid problems that could be solved in a second? How could you said you will always love me after that? How could you think we could be friends? How did you expect that when you are treating me like shit? Congratulations, now i have no hope and i want to die. You fucking bastard. I insult you in my mind every time, in a failed attempt to transform my love into hate. But i can't. I fucking hate me for loving you this much. I can't continue living. And on top to it, i just don't want.
>>
People always think I'm lying about things when I'm not. Its better to Just be quiet and let people find things out for themselves. What's the point of no one ever believes me
>>
I would rather fuck a fat girl than a thin one
>>
>>17119134
>18
You still have time to clean shit up. Once you're 28 and above and still in the same situation, consider blowing your head clean off in the bathtub or look to late bloomer successes for guidance.

The choice is yours.
>>
i was beta-orbiting this girl and always listening to her crying and being depressed over other guys

finally i got sick of it and got drunk and sent her horrible text messages saying i hope she never gets over her ex and kills herself

i feel terrible

but i also feel like i told the truth in my drunken stupor...i was sick of being her emotional back-up and her never being there for me...it seemed atrocious that she would fuck all these other guys except me
>>
>>17119252
Maybe the common denominator here is your shitty Taste in music.
>>
I feel like I just get in the way sometimes and people are tired of me because I'm of little use to anyone but myself. I don't want to die, but sometimes it feels like the only way I can be of help at my lowest points.

I'm sure some will take solace in that, either by heart disease, cancer or getting shot by some nigger on the street.
>>
>>17119301
You should tell her that too. Sometimes we need to hear things raw.
>>
>>17119278
Nice.
>>
>>17119335

well i'm blocked on facebook, i don't think she wants me to text or talk to her anymore.

it's over. it's fine, she really was a trainwreck and i think it was just a bad situation from the start.
>>
>>17119301
Maybe stop being a beta orbiter then and start going after women who are actually interested in you........
>>
>>17116322
I can't believe Barney was right. I can't believe that idiot was actually right.
>>
Turned 21 today. I am officially ready to die. My life sucks ass.
>>
>>17116396

Still can't do it. I am fucking terrible with asking people to hang out.

All I fucking have to send is

"Hey, I'm gonna be meeting up with some friends in the City on the 14th, if you are interested in joining us."

Or

"Hey, want to meet up in the city with a group of friends on the 14th"
>>
File: fact.jpg (65KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
fact.jpg
65KB, 640x452px
>>17119437
You are at the optimal age to deal with depression with the help of dank memes and irony. Once you master the art of that, you can probably feel better about things.
>>
>>17119443

I already do some of the things on the right. If I add abusing alcohol I may legitimately end up killing myself. I don't really want to die.. I just wish I was never born or something. Or at least I don't have the balls to commit suicide.
>>
>>17119469
Feeling you bro. Hope everything gets better with time. But fucking time right? It seems to pass the slowest possible.
>>
>>17119443
>Eat pizza delivery
Heh. Yeah, frozen is terrible and even the really good ones leave much to be desired.
>>
File: 6aee463c.jpg (90KB, 658x436px) Image search: [Google]
6aee463c.jpg
90KB, 658x436px
The filing on the other side has fallen out.

They did a really shit job
>>
File: P1000576crop.jpg (58KB, 408x298px) Image search: [Google]
P1000576crop.jpg
58KB, 408x298px
>>17119572
So this is going on on one side, the other the filling has dropped out and is bleeding.

nearly a grand that was, fuck it made me ill
>>
mother fucker
>>
Trying to sex up some girl over SnapChat but my camera is shit because it's an S3-Mini so I'm stuck using the messenger feature.

It's quite boring so far.
>>
Fuck you, I hope one day you feel as I am right now.
>>
>>17119293
lol… as my husband used to say, "SOMEBODY'S getting these fat chicks pregnant." (he likes thin women)
>>
>>17119164
You don't know that.
>>
I'm honestly just grateful to be sober and that I still have friends that are willing to talk to me after the shit I've done. Raymond Carver once wrote in a poem that his last ten years of sobriety before he knew he was going todie of cancer were gravy. I try to keep that poem in mind a lot these days. Sorry this was a rambling mess.
>>
File: 1459935496430.jpg (436KB, 851x608px) Image search: [Google]
1459935496430.jpg
436KB, 851x608px
I used to have two really good friends who I met playing video games online with. I was kind to others but never as close as I was to these two guys.

One of them treated me like shit, always keeping me at the butt of their jokes and the other was an all around decent dude.

I kinda just stopped playing games out of the blue. Kinda fucked up I think. Now I have no friends and my life is becoming more unstable everyday. At least in the past I never really noticed since I was always having so much fun.
>>
>>17119278
Says the retard that doesn't know they are under surveillance.
>>
>>17116600
why don't you want to talk to them?
>>
>>17119437
huh, i turned 21 yesterday too.
do you remember that thing kids hit to get candy out of. make your life that shit. the suffering will squeeze the moments you will remember in your future. i hope you're here next year to celebrate too. i hope you will be happy.
>>
>>17117299
well fuck
ow
>>
>>17119706
I do though. They don't have access to a computer for 2 months. Unless they broke out... Then noway, Ain't you. Have a nice day.
>>
>>17119084
I'm not even sorry.
>>
I know we're not fucking compatible, I get it. At least not now. But we enjoyed each other's company so much. Isn't that all that matters? Especially with your fleeting, temporary attitude. Why did you force your feelings to change? Why did you forget about everything? We could've just enjoyed our time together. You're so weak. I believe everything you said, but I won't believe for a second that what happened with us doesn't exist.
>>
>>17119659
Maybe I do.
>>
>>17119892
>>17119659

Lol bunch of sad sappy morons.
>>
>>17119911
Kill yourself.
>>
life is good
but life is also not so good
i feel a bit bleh
wish i was no longer constipated
>>
i hate black people
>>
>>17119782
...the pinata or the candy?
>>
>>17119922

Lol mad?

No thank you, living a good healthy rich fit life over here ;)

how about you go do that, op
>>
>>17120016

You're trolling on /adv/, literally babby's first troll board because it's so fucking easy. Regardless of your supposed fantastic life you're pretty much lowest of the low. Have a good day.
>>
>>17120054
lol I've been on here since it began, and most likely am much higher up than you and better in real world standards.

y u so mad teenage bait?
>>
>>17120016
>>17120054
>Trolling
He's being blantantly obviously retarded. I'm telling him to kill himself because his attempt was so off.
>>
I am hungry.
>>
>>17116322
I don't get what I did to deserve having multiple chronic diseases and Depression and some People are healthy. When they complain about bullshit I literally want to kill them
>>
File: image.jpg (194KB, 600x851px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 600x851px
Tired of being lonely. I want a girlfriend that'll peg me with a 10" dragon dildo so bad.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
Well, I didn't get the job. Despite everyone thinking I was a shoo-in, having a work history/experience perfect for the position and a great interview, I got

>after evaluating your skills, we have determined that your background is not a match for the requirements defined for this position

I'm going to keep trying, but these rejections are getting tougher to handle. I'm feeling more frustrated and angry after each one. I want to get back out of this NEET life. Why can't I land anything?
>>
>>17120136
iktf
>>
File: 84041904.jpg (50KB, 600x376px) Image search: [Google]
84041904.jpg
50KB, 600x376px
I'm tired of my boyfriend shitting on the floor in my apartment and blaming it on my roommates. Stop leaving wads of used toilet paper all over the floor by my roommates door!
>>
File: GetWhatTheyGet.jpg (20KB, 400x431px) Image search: [Google]
GetWhatTheyGet.jpg
20KB, 400x431px
>>17120135
Just got unlucky, man. Someone's gotta draw the short straw.

>>17119443
The worst shit is when alcohol, xanax, valium, etc don't work and you can't even abuse dangerous drugs to kill the anxiety, you just have to suffer
>>
I've been seeing escorts for over a year now to try and combat my loneliness, I know it doesn't work but I can't stop.
>>
I have absolutely no self-esteem or confidence. Every time I try to post anything, even if it comes straight from my heart, I delete it all. I'm too fucking afraid of projecting my opinions and I am sick and tired of it.
>>
Lol fuck the people at this store.
>>
i want revenge.
>>
>>17120204
you matter. There are some trolls here, but you deserve to be heard and we are here to listen. Don't keep your feelings or opinions to yourself if that is not what you really want.
>>
I've been hopelessly in love with a girl for 6 years. I've had girlfriends in that time and I still see the girl, we sometimes talk and just a few months ago she had feelings for me.

Then she stopped talking to me for a month or 2 and starts again, this time saying that she's happy with her life and herself and blah.

She's always been the girl that I ask "what if?" about. She's had feelings for me twice in these 6 years so maybe, just maybe, I can be with her one day.
>>
>>17116322
I only talk to a couple of people, but they dont want to listen to me. Maybe i am annyoing, maybe they are tired of my depression, but sometimes i just want to talk, cause if i dont get it off my chest, i feel like i am going to explode. But everytime i talk to them, all they achieve is to make me feel worse. I dont think they do it on purpose , but the result is what matters. I hope i will have the strenght to stop talking to them. Good thing i have you guys. Thanks for keeping me company on sleepless nights, i really mean it and i hope you can "feel" it somehow, but i appreciate you all.
>>
>>17120219
why?
>>
>>17119293
why? its kinda limiting.
>>
>>17119437
21 is literally nothing. you just got started son. I thought like you at 21, and now I'm in places that will not be disclosed on this site, doing good shit that is gonna pay off and get me to even better places.

you know nothing jon snow. nothing. hang in there, work for something, don't waste years of your life on drugs and alcohol like I did.

literally just started the game of life and wanting to give up... watch this. watch the whole thing. slow you internet click fest and watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLcJHC9J7l4
>>
>>17119659
I already have. now what? how about now you get over it and move on. what you're doing now is not productive in any way.
>>
It seems as if even inviting her to hang out with friends opened up an avenue of progression. Even though she is not available them ( Will be at Brothers Graduation 150 Miles away)

She was quite specific in her reason, complete with School Name and when shes leaving and that she would not be in class during our final (Last time I would have seen her), and will be taking it early. Ended the explanation with "So I won't see you again :("

I just wished her good luck on the final, and said to text me when ever she is free.

She did respond later saying "Thanks. I'll bet you're gonna do great :) and will do, and same goes for you."

I can provide screens if anyone is interested.
>>
I wish I could will every member of a street gang beyond the window of reform or redemption dead on the spot.

Just for kicks one of them would drop fucking dead in the middle of court once it's time to name the verdict. Even the fuckhead turns out to be guilty.
>>
I go on these threads all the time hoping that one day, this person who I have unfortunately lost contact with but never got to confess by feelings for, will coincidentally be posting here and talking about how much they love me. I always scroll down, waiting for my initials. They are never here.
>>
>>17120241
iktf to an extent. dated a girl that has always stuck in my mind even though its been like, a decade now? something like that. haven't met a girl since that idk, I still can't place the feelings she made me feel or how much of an individual she was. so the memory of her sticks really well.

here's a tip, "what ifs" do nothing for you. you've gotta change that way of thinking. why isn't it something you're pursuing? she's had feelings for you, what have you been doing?

you have the enviable position of being able to actually do something. I just get "I wonder where she is... I wonder how she is... man it'd be cool to talk to her again" popping up randomly.

one more thing, if that feeling is hurting right now, know that eventually it stops hurting and can even become positive. idk, makes me happy thinking she's probably off in some foreign country having fun.
>>
>>17120299
omfg. Dem feels..... that was very touching.
>>
>>17120299
Initials?
>>
>>17116322
IT!
>>
>>17116322
I WANT TO SHOOT UP MY SCHOOL
>>
Dear, T
I wouldnt have slept with your sister had you not called me a beta. The way I see it you brought it to yourself. Plus your sister is both sexier and younger than you and she agrees you're a bully. You brought it to yourself.
Peace, A
>>
Known this girl for about 5 years.
Had a crush on her for about 4 years.
Friends with her but she has no interest in me. Shows no interest in how I feel unless there's something in it for her.
Can't stop thinking about her.
Think she has a crush on my best friend.
>>
>>17116562
Comparison is the thief of joy. What you should remember is that you are a good person.
>>
>>17120370
I know that logically but it's still so fucking hard to implement this concept into how I feel. not same anon btw
>>
File: 5.jpg (253KB, 926x926px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
253KB, 926x926px
I'm the most unlucky person I've ever known. I've been saying this for years and it's never changed. I really am the most unlucky person I've ever known.
>>
>>17120287
another anon here. Thank you for this.
>>
>>17120287
Going to watch that whole video, and I appreciate the sentiment, but I really hate people that tell others that they can do anything.

No. That is not a logical statement. I cannot fly to Pluto in three seconds under my own power. I cannot develop gills and live underwater. I cannot grow 2 feet in height. Not everything can be achieved. Humans have limits. God damn.
>>
>>17120347
was it your birthday recently
>>
My best bro is marrying a girl who will hurt him.
Met only a year ago.
Now they're gonna be married in 3 weeks.
Jesus.
What a fuck up.

I've tried to tell him.
She has BPD, she's suicidal, she's crazy as total fuck.

The sad thing is that I'm leaving.
In about 6 months, their relationship will fail. It's only held on so far because they've been planning their wedding.
But after that is done?
They have nothing in common.
But I will be far away.

I love my brother, yo. Known him for 15 years.
Since we were kids.

But he's making a major mistake. I wish I could stay in city to help him recover.
But I can't.

It sucks. How am I going to half to speak at his wedding as best man when I know everything is a fucking disaster?
>>
>>17120427
Just wish him well when you're up there giving the speech.
>>
>>17120429
That's the plan so far.
Gonna say how we grew up together and say how he's embarking on a new adventure and shit.
But man, he can't see how she's gonna ruin him.
>>
>>17120437
The sad part is that I've been in your shoes before. It's very frustrating because you know what's going to happen but you can't say shit about it because otherwise you'll end up being the bad guy.
>>
>>17120408
>being this fucking autistic

This is why you will get nowhere in life. This is why everything that isn't a sure 100% is equivalent to automatic failure in your eyes.
This is why you don't take chances, this is why you won't ask him/her out, this is why you will live an empty and meaningless life alone.

And this is why no one will care when you die.
>>
I love you Matt I always have
>>
>>17120427
You cannot fix other people but you CAN be blamed by them for meddling.

He has to pee on the electric fence of life for himself, then HE will learn you cannot fix other people.

Other people belong to themselves. You belong to yourself, and are the only human you can develop.

No one expects profound speeches at a wedding. Wish them well and get it the fuck over with. Don't get wasted because that makes people stupid. Be cool, be awesome, then move on with YOUR life and do NOT repeat HIS mistakes.
>>
So, It looks like im going to vote for Trump. I want Bernie to win the primary so bad, but thats so, incredibly unlikely at this point Im giving up hope.
Fuck Hilary she is a huge shill.
itll have to be Trump. At the very least America will be embarrassed into some real changes. Sigh.
>>
>>17120475
>And this is why no one will care when you die.

Having someone care when you die is absolutely useless and wanting that is sadistic and stupid.

I'm a widower with medical problems and I've decided to avoid relationships. I have the strength to be a good man for someone, and I was a good and loyal husband, but I will NOT put anyone else through bereavement. I will not see on anyone's face the grief I felt as my wife lay dying. No.

I have relinquished most of my desires (repression does not work, the Buddhists nailed that one, I'm not a Buddhist though) and am ready to calmly die alone.

I have no fear of the matter and energy of which I am manifested dispersing again. What I am was other things before and will be other things again.
>>
>>17120370
Yeah
But being a good person gave me nothing in the end

Now im alone and cant sleep anymore
Being used to sharing a bed with someone and all that shit now just hurts more and each day is just more exhausting

I wonder how long ill actually be able to keep holding it together
>>
>>17120355
fbi get this nugget
>>
>>17120443
How do you know what's going to happen?

lmao you aren't 'in' their relationship and are watching from closed doors.

Mind your own fucking business, and if she is shit then let live and let learn motherfuckers.
>>
>>17120488
Lol have fun watching your family be totured to death by Muslims after world war lol escalates dumbass
>>
>>17120145

I know that exact feeling, man. Finally stopped being a shut-in piece of shit, burden to my parents (I'm in my mid 20s ffs) and had a few interviews last month.

I thought they went well and I had a good rapport with many of the interviewers. Still rejected at every turn though.

Just keep trucking dude. It gets easier after time.
>>
>>17120478
I love him too
>>
>>17120355
Reported
Enjoy the van
>>
>>17120369
Find someone else to obsess over
>>
>>17120566
Reading comprehension. I said that it's frustrating because you can't say anything.
>>
>>17120381
make your own luck.

I have actually been told by people around me that I am the unluckiest person they've known. know what i realized? luck is made, and bad luck is just focusing on the bad.

also, when your life is independent and you're truly living for you... oddly enough a lot of the bad shit that you always looked at and went "only with my luck. no one else has to deal with this" goes away. or you adapt to those things better or dodge them.

that negative thinking will break your legs.
>>
>>17120636
lol idgaf it's 4chan lol
>>
>>17120645
I've really thought of this, honestly. I find it works to an extent, but when it comes down to it after all of that, sometimes, when I try my absolute hardest, it doesn't work out for me. I could do everything possible and it won't workout. I always lose.
>>
crushing over a grill with a bf.
>>
>>17120408
>I cannot fly to Pluto in three seconds under my own power
anon who posted the vid here. its not about going "i'm gonna do that right now cause anything is possible hur dur" it's working toward it. it's literally "wanting success as much as you want to breathe"

do you want to go to pluto in 3 seconds? devote your life to it. NASA is already testing the feasability of warp drives based on the alqubierre warp equation and new theoretical physics and mathematics breakthroughs allowing for such a device using reasonable amounts of exotic energy.

if that is really what you want, then you go for the PhD in theoretical mathematics. you pursue the engineering. you pursue whatever quantum, or particle physics, or whatever it takes to power a device like that. that's what it's about.

you can do anything but you are so stuck in "that sounds impossible" and not understanding how much time you have here and what you can achieve in that time and how much things will change for all of humanity in your lifetime.

ask your grandparents or any elderly person how much has changed in their lifetime. you'll meet people that decided travelling off of the planet was impossible. that could never have imagined the computational capacity and power of devices that we carry around with us IN OUR POCKETS, instead of having a whole room to do basic equations.

and you want to grow gills? go study genetics, or medical bio engineering specific to air filtration and production of transplant lungs via 3d tissue printing or whatever it takes to put the pieces together to create an implantable, gill-like, device.

think solutions and work arounds and then, and this is the point of this, you're gonna have to want to work for that almost more than you want to live. as much as you want to live.

I listened to people like you too much for too long. you need to listen to me and you need to find out what you want to do and bust ass at it.

don't intentionally throw the point away.
>>
IBS is ruining my life. Before I had IBS I was fairly outgoing but now I can't talk to people or be around people without being afraid of embarassing myself.

If I take 2 sips of soda or eat cheese/bread at all I'll be farting for the rest of the fucking day. I lost my friends and am afraid to talk to anyone, people say talking to me is like pulling teeth.
>>
>>17120689
What's IBS? English isn't my first language but anyway, I hope you're able to overcome it.
>>
>>17120694
Irritable Bowel Syndrome

I'm not actually sure it's IBS but ever since HS whenever I eat cheese/bread/drink anything with carboration I fart the entire fucking day
>>
>>17120686
I decided to leave finance to pursue biotech/aging research to try to put off dying

Everything else seems trivial compared to not dying.
>>
>>17120679
initials?
>>
>>17120699
Have you seen a doctor about it?
>>
I'm not depressed, sad, lonely etc, but I don't feel the same. I want to be alone all the time now and spend time with someone/anyone with a similar mind. Why is it hard to meet someone who is even similar to you?
>>
>>17120707
I saw a doctor a few years ago about the blood in my shit but he just took pictures of my asshole and said just wipe better. Fuck doctors
>>
My only friend turned into a coke addict.

I have no one else now.

What did I do to deserve to be this lonely?
>>
>>17120714
You did nothing. That was the problem
>>
>>17120723
Quite the contrary.
>>
>>17120725
Explain?
>>
>>17120714
Plant CP in his car/apartment and call the cops. He will be sent to a prison for a few years where he will be rehabilitated and come out as a normal person again. Think of it as an investment!
>>
File: CYOmH.jpg (196KB, 1914x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CYOmH.jpg
196KB, 1914x1080px
>>17120712
>took pictures of your asshole

A-are you sure it was a doctor, anon?
>>
I was feeling down the other day so I asked out a fat girl just to feel better about myself. I ghosted her the day before we were supposed to meet.

It's the shittiest thing I've ever done and I feel terrible about it. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why would I do that?
>>
>>17120689
modify your intestinal biome or go full fecal transplant. no seriously.

"but the doctors say it's not curable"
the doctors have identified .001% of all species on our planet, most of the undiscovered species being bacteria and microorganisms. the doctor's don't know what causes IBS, or colitis, or crohns. its been theorized that bacteria is to blame but most established doctors pooh pooh the idea (pun intended) because they can't see it in a microscope. frankly if we don't know shit about bacteria, not finding them or being able to see them doesn't really mean anything to me. what does mean something is that people have seen drastic benefits from fecal transplants that replace your messed up biome with that of an apparently healthy person.

still hasn't taken off, cause gross, but showing results. doctors are people too and subject to all the logical fallacies and errors we all are. what they say is only based on what another person told them in medical school and whatever experiences they've had that they've learned from... which is highly dependant on how adaptable and critical they are. there are doctors that literally just operate on what they've been told... and they dont want to accept any new information... which is a thing many people do... because people. see what I'm saying?

http://www.natureworldnews.com/articles/21551/20160503/earth-houses-1-trillion-species-microbe-0-001-percent-known.htm

again, experts and scientists who are just people. seems preliminary to me but makes a lot of sense.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/5/4/11581994/fmt-fecal-matter-transplant-josiah-zayner-microbiome-ibs-c-diff

tons more like this online.
>>
>>17120729
I always try to reach out. I try to be nice and to give. When I do this, sure it attracts people/friends. Then I realize they're only in it for what they get, not for me genuinely. So naturally I cut them off. Sometimes when I try to reach out and be nice, it isn't received well. I just transferred locations for my occupation. I wanted to try and at least get along with most people there, however my attempts seem in vain and it becomes very discouraging. I don't know what it is about it but it's making me hate myself even more. I feel like I'm rambling, I'm sorry, I'm beginning to tear up.

I always make an effort.
>>
>>17120732
No.
>>
As an only child, if I make a friend, I'm all in for you. If we're not close, I couldn't give a shit about you. But if we're close, god if we're close, I'll automatically go through hell and back for you. Just once, I'd like to be someone's 'first' priority as well.
>>
While it's not my business what you do and where you go, Where are you tonight? I see you're with some young teens and a Dog and you clearly don't work tomorrow.. Babysitting? Dog sitting? I'm lost.
>>
>>17120742
Just read the verge article, that sounds amazing. Thanks, I'll look into it.
>>
I get that you've just been hurt and are figuring out how you feel about everything (including me), but the contrast between waking up in your bed and not knowing how you feel about me at all is torturous

but I'd rather live in this limbo than find out you don't want me
>>
File: 1456456085302.jpg (76KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1456456085302.jpg
76KB, 600x583px
I'm just the person that people use.
>>
>>17120753
Can't give in so easily. It's not always about what you can offer. I understand, you tried and it didn't your way, it's not your fault, and you shouldn't feel the need to take any blame.
>>
>>17120795
>but I'd rather live in this limbo than find out you don't want me

Shiggy diggy doo. Have some self-respect, dude.
>>
I'm sorry. I just met you, I gave you sympathy, and I ended up using you, just like I've used so many others. I'm tired of being a monster and I'm tired of hurting people. I've done so much to try to change and none of it has worked. Maybe I'm missing something, but a noose around my neck seems to be the only solution. If you're reading this and I hurt you, I'm sorry. You're worth something, worth more than what I used you for. You're a person that has thoughts, feelings, and dreams, and you matter. I'm sorry.
>>
>>17120805
same here
>>
>>17120808
>can't give in so easily.
It's hard when I've exerted the same effort for years, just to end up with one best friend who turns out to be lying and taking from me. Thank you for the pep talk but I'm so close to the edge these days.
>>
>>17120811
And now I'm crying
>>
>>17120823
That makes two of us solo-flyers. C'mon, get up, there's something out there for ya...promise
>>
Dear L,

Even though we haven't been seeing each other long, you already make me happier than I've been in a long time.
I'm talking to you as I'm writing and I can't wait for what's to come after THIS.
I don't want to say I love you yet, but I know your going to make it very hard not to.

D
>>
>>17120828
Kill yourself. You're scum. Do you think writing about it will take back the damage you've done to people?
>>
>>17120833
Thank you.
>>
>>17120846
>>17120828
This is me.

>>17120811
This is not me.

That post made me cry because of the situation I'm in. I'm on the hurt end.
>>
I'm confident I can get you back. I get dumb overconfidence sometimes, but the more I feel I figure you out, the more truly confident I grow. I don't know why, but as the days go by I can't help but feel hope well up in me more and more. It's ironic, I know. There's something in me that won't let go no matter what, even after all this. Something that says it's not over.

I know that in the end we're not right for each other. I know, but I believe we can spend a lot more time together, happily, without problems, before splitting again. I'd really like that.
>>
>>17120852
Sorry about that. But you agree with me then.
>>
>>17120857
More or less. I just can't fathom how people can do that to someone. My only explanation is that the user hasn't been hurt enough in their daily life. They don't know true pain. If they did, they wouldn't cause that pain to other people.
>>
>>17120811
You really should kill yourself. Fuck you. Whatever you've done, I hope it gets returned to you in full. I hope that you can't take it being returned like that and you end up killing yourself as relief. Even if it's returned it won't be absolved because you went in with malicious intent and hurt innocent people. Fuck you and all you're worth.

>>17120852
Sorry. You deserve better than to be treated like that.
>>
>>17120855
You feel that way because I haven't asked you to pick up your shit yet.
>>
Just waitin for momma to pass so I can finally eat the barrel.
>>
>>17120878
Fuck off. Why do morons like to pretend they're replying to someone they know?
>>
>>17120805
The sad thing is that family is more likely to do this to me than outsiders and strangers.

Online I can at least deprive them of that shit.
>>
>>17120892
Kek. Did I strike a nerve? But because it's my party and I'll cry if I want to, faggot.
>>
I don't know how to feel right now. I don't know why my anxiety plagues me. You worked today. For a good chunk of the day, so we didn't get to talk. Which I totally understand. Then after work you went out with your sister or whatever and did your thing. But you could at least just reply to me so I know what you're up to or at least know that you're okay. I don't like being kept in the dark. I am anxious and my mind rushes to too many conclusions and I get scared. I wish I wasn't so paranoid and fucking crazy. I wish I could express to you how worried and sad I felt due to this but I know if I did it would push you away. I don't want you to think I'm crazy or some shit like that. Fuck this sucks. I hate this. Fuck anxiety. Fuck. Fuck. This isn't fair. Why do I have this. Fuck Fuck Fuck.
>>
I'm in love with my co-worker. He has no interest in me, might have a girlfriend. I'm not sure, because he doesn't talk to me about his personal life. It's a total lost cause, and I thought I'd be over this by now. We've known each other 5 years, and I've had a crush on him for 1. My last day is in 3 months. I look forward to it so I can move on from this.
>>
>>17120904
You didn't strike shit, as I'm not the guy who wrote it. I just find it stupid. Cry all you want.
>>
>>17120935
Can't be afraid. I passed up a great opportunity because I just sat there. Better to know than to end up wondering
>>
>>17120817
>>17120900
I'm really over it.
>>
>>17120938
I fucking will cry all I want.

It's more someone replying to the situation. A lot of situations described here are very general amd most likely fit into a lot of other people's lives, so it would be easy to relate. There are billions of people with similar situations. To assume someone thinks the person who posted is ACTUALLY that person is of course asinine. Maybe think a little about it kek jeez how old are you?
>tl;dr: projecting is a thing
>googleisyourfriend
>>
>>17120846
Already planning on it, just figured I'd write something first. Bye everyone.
>>
>>17120935
As a guy who's also in love with a co-worker, you should definitely confess if you're already planning to leave. You really have nothing to lose, my friend.
>>
File: 1456896784862.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1456896784862.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>17120958
Maybe you should apologize to those who have become even further damaged because of your actions before you off yourself.
>>
>>17120970
Yeah, good idea. I'll be doing a lot of apologizing, then do it.
>>
>>17120976
It's an extremely grand idea. Please do so.
>>
Well.
When I think of you now, I don't feel anything. Does this mean I've moved past it? I'm over it?
It's crazy to think about when you first left me for her, I thought my heart would fall out of my chest. I thought my love life was over. I realized at the time I was being an over dramatic bitch, but as the pain continued I thought I would never move on. But today I realized that I hadn't thought about you in a while. The songs we used to sing together were no longer coming up on shuffle, when something happened I no longer felt the need to call you to tell you about it. Your voice is no longer in the back of my head giving opinions on things. In fact, the only reason I thought of you is because someon asked. And when I answered, I did not have a lump in my throat. I felt... nothing. It's so exhilarating. I'm not sure I want to be in a relationship again any time soon, but I'm so happy to come to this realization. I remember thinking the world was ending, but working through things every day as if they weren't. And it didn't end, in the end. And I'm happy, again, finally.
>>
>>17120980
Will do. Time to try to fix the damage then stop any further damage.
>>
>>17120984
>>17120980
>Implying he'll actually do it
We all know this is just an attempt to get us to feel sorry for him/her. Either that or he's just being sarcastic.
>>
I wish I could forget you, or even replace you with something/someone else. But nothing ever seems to work.
I guess I just want closure over this whole silly mess I made.

Maybe, one day.
But for now, I'll keep trying to distract myself.
>>
I keep dreaming about you. I remember some parts of the dream. I walked into a house with people we know and your were sitting on the couch. You were sitting with a couple of really ugly women, basically being affectionate with them. I started to scream and cry and I smacked the shit out of you. I kept smacking and smacking until someone pulled me away. It gets a little chaotic after that, I don't remember much. But then I remember every opening I'd get, I'd reach over to smack you in the mouth. I kept crying and screaming. Then my mother walks into this house and whops you as well. This is when you freak out and speed off with some guy who was already out in the car. You left. It was muddy in the yard and rainy.

It honestly scared the shit out of me. I'm never so violent in my dreams. Granted, while I had given you the world, you turned around and metaphorically smacked me in the face....it wouldn't be surprising my subconscious mind wants to actually hit you.
>>
>>17116322
Black lives don't matter! They need to go back to Africa
>>
I look like a Chad, I'm muscular, dress /fa/ and I walk and stand with a very confident posture. Girls check me out a lot. However, I'm a goofy nerd at heart. If you saw me you wouldn't expect me to be into the stuff I'm into. I was dating a girl recently but she gave me the whole "blah blah lets just be friends" schpill. Regardless of my looks, I seem to not be able to get a girlfriend. I'm not an autist, I can carry an interesting conversation and I easily make people laugh. I have hobbies too. But even when I date what most people would be like a 6/10 girl (I thought she was a 10) and who's never had a boyfriend before, she dumps me. It's either a hot girl gives me attention, but is turned off by the fact I'm a nerd. Or it's a normal girl that gives me attention but is intimidated by me. Shit sucks man.
>>
IT'S A JOKE!

LAUGH! IT'S FUNNY! I SAID IT'S FUCKING FUNNY, LAUGH GODDAMMIT!
>>
So I don't hate because for some reason I can't really hate anyone but I still don't want to talk to you or see you ever again. I don't think you care that much anyway and you probably don't even realize I blocked you on everything I could a while ago. Thinking of that hurts and so does remembering you but I can't ever completely forget you. We made so many memories together, had so many ups and downs. It's too bad our last memories together were so bitter but maybe you don't see it that way. Maybe you just see it as "good pals who had to part ways" well we weren't. I feel like you used me and that's probably why you had such an easy time letting go of me and an even easier time forgetting about me. Everyone tells me it's for the best that I cut contact with you and even though I agree in my heart I honestly wished we could've at least been friends but I don't think that's possible anymore.
>>
>>17121156
Initials?

Like continue being a crybaby. I'm sure whoever this is for doesn't give a fuck about you, amirite?
>>
>>17121159
Probably and why ask for initials? I'm positive your not who I'm writing this too.
>>
You came crawling back

You said 'if it makes you feel any better we're not together anymore'

Why did you only care about my feelings only when you broke up with him? You felt really good about making me feel like shit when you dumped me.

I said you hurt me a lot. You didn't even have a response for that.

What could you have said to that? Probably nothing, you probably ignored it and didn't feel anything. You're not a sensitive person, at least you are but only to your own feelings.
>>
File: reddit1094.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
reddit1094.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
You said we would still talk and yet you never return my calls. A, reach out soon I miss you and need closure.
>>
Pay no attention to me. Just shove me in a corner like everyone else has. I'm not okay with it but you won't care until I tell you to fuck off someday.
>>
>>17121156
Is that why it says you haven't been on in odd amounts of time? I figured it'd say, "Blocked" or something. Huh. Whoops.
>>
PS Just about everything reminds me of you
>>
>>17121263
wp

>go to bed
>I'm not on because I don't want to be on
>I got a life
> u can 2
>>
>>17121231
Closure is overrated my man
>>
File: reddit808.gif (526KB, 245x163px) Image search: [Google]
reddit808.gif
526KB, 245x163px
>>17121280
Probably

still would be better then constant wondering and what-ifs, confusion.
>>
File: reddit104.jpg (136KB, 493x278px) Image search: [Google]
reddit104.jpg
136KB, 493x278px
>>17121297
I just need to hear their voice, their accent again. jfc. what a rough day.
>>
my fiance died a year ago
i still haven't figured out how to get over her. i keep comparing her to other girls and finding reasons to hate anyone i have potential with. when will i be able to get over her and be happy again. i wish she said goodbye.
>>
>>17121275
This.

I want to sleep and browse. I don't need some clingy shit hammering me with messages and hypochondriac level worries whenever I take more than 40 seconds to respond.
>>
File: image9.jpg (52KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
image9.jpg
52KB, 500x372px
I looked in the mirror this evening and thought "whoa, I look like anyone else. My weight is totally average. I look good, even." But in the evening I still look at pro-ED stuff, as if to punish myself for being enough of an idiot to think I shouldn't hate myself.

People say "it doesn't matter what other people say or if you lose weight, the problem is all psychological" which is partly true but guess what! I definitely have higher self-esteem when I'm skinnier! I definitely stop obsessing over my appearance for a period of time if I get a compliment from someone good looking or if someone casually says I'm not fat! I was trying to low-key starve myself for a few weeks and then this really good looking guy expressed shock that I was unhappy with my weight and I stopped on the spot because it's a fucking shallow problem (anxiety over others' opinions) with a fucking shallow solution (other people thinking positively about me).

One time my grandma said that I should stop dieting or else I'll be anorexic and my dad replied with "Look at her, do you really think she's in danger of that happening?" and it sucked to hear. But it also took me like a month to realize that "you don't look anorexic" isn't an insult lmao.

I daydream about posting pics to rate me threads and getting either brutally insulted and then stop eating fully OR get complimented and then start eating fully. I'm so obsessed with getting an "objective" view on myself, like if I only knew whether I was Officially Scientifically Objectively Ugly or Officially Hot then I could calm down. I know there's no objective answer. I guess I'm not obviously fat enough to hate myself 100% but I'm not obviously skinny enough to love myself 100% and it's like I need someone to tell me if I should hate myself or not. It's like I always hate myself just in case I am fat enough to deserve it.
>>
>>17121310
Fuck. I have grievances and all but this is real pain. Wish I knew how to deal with suffers of this shit, it's heartwrenching.
>>
I don't think about her that much anymore, but I've been thinking about her all day the past couple of days.

This feels bizarre.
>>
I have bouts of crying myself awake recently.
>>
And in the end I still couldn't tell her about how I always watching her from afar and how much I love her.
Haha, 2 years of nothing. I wasted the very last chance of our meeting. I'm a born coward. I love her smile so much, but I won't see that smile ever again, probably.
>>
I felt horrible and alone and could not do anything but cry when I was alone. You weren't there for me. You were only there when you needed to get mad at me for feeling bad because you said it was affecting YOU. Through all of your break ups, I was there for you, I visited you, I talked to you, I tried to comfort you. Now I am in a bad place and all you can do is talk about how my break up is affecting you and how bad you feel over it. I told you that I needed a little time to get myself together and I asked you to wait. A while later I receive a message from you saying you blame me for letting the friendship bleed dry. You accuse me of being a bad friend.

Now you are in a break up, but you didn't tell me. I just saw the signs. Honestly, I don't really feel like comforting you. But I know that when we see each other again, you will just again accuse me of being a bad friend because I wasn't there for you.

Fuck you
I'm over it
>>
T,
ILU
D
>>
>>17122003
I appreciate the attention and the attempt but this failed to make me feel anything.
Hope you're having a nice weekend!
>>
>>17122003
>staying this butthurt for this long over something on the internet

jesus christ what a fucking loser!
>>
>>17122003
Being a skinnyfag like me is much worse
>>
>>17121349
oh wait it was just you
i too wish i could have that kind of neuroticism
last time i hard dieted for 4 years i got bulimia with it
ended up in the hospital because i had a heart arrhythmia and had to stay there for two weeks so they were sure i wasn't going to stroke out
i couldn't get something that actually worked like anorexia...
>>
>>17122066
Not sure what you mean by "just me."
Damn anon, I'm so sorry, those are some dark days behind you.
I definitely know that eating disorders are, well, disorders and not mindsets or feats of willpower but yeah, there is still that feeling. Sometimes I feel vain for not having an ED, like "oh you must think you're such hot shit if you're allowing yourself more than 500 calories a day. It's arrogant to eat." I dunno!
I hope your health and self-image have improved since that time in your life.
>>
File: omg.gif (2MB, 276x225px) Image search: [Google]
omg.gif
2MB, 276x225px
My girlfriend has an eating disorder (aka fatty mcfats) and I'm real tired of it. I bought her a cake for her birthday, and now I'm a bad person because I "let her" eat half a cake. I'm not your fucking babysitter. And to think that you have some of the LOWEST daddy issues among women. Among all the intelligent women that we've met in our lives, 99% of them went on to become mothers and housewives. The other 1% are alcoholic skanks who have only avoided motherhood due to physical problems. I really thought I lucked out by getting a girl who wanted more out of life. Lo and behold, you threw away your education and working towards a job where you're paid to do nothing. You specifically want to have a do-nothing government job and you don't believe me when I tell out how much those actually suck. I really, really want to be on the side of feminism and believe in the unicorn that is a "strong, independent woman" but FUCK if I can find a woman without some crippling emotional problems and daddy issues.

Fuck you and your cake.
>>
I'm with a girl I love who adores me, I've always been highly sexual but she's a bit vanilla. She used to be able to keep up with me (footdom) now I feel that my tastes have evolved and I wanna try swinging and cucking I really am open to anything. I even have slight urges for homosexual action too. I can't tell her and every time I press something kind of like that, she freaks out and says I don't love her
>>
>>17122153

ew sleezebag.
>>
Just a few hour after leaving her I already want her back
>>
>>17122222
QUINTS GET
>>
>>17120488
trump is the best choice for you and your country. It might not be "pretty" like the ideology Bernie has, but you can not achieve Utopias. Just accept that and move on. Do as much good as you can, but FIRST take care of yourself. Nothing to be ashamed about, thats why we evolved.
>>
>>17122218
Really? I love this girl and would never be disloyal to her and these kind of thoughts didn't enter my brain at the start of our relationship. I would love to be with this girl forever but I also am a strong believer in not wanting to die not knowing
>>
>>17120408
Faith makes anything possible famerino, duty makes it simple
>>
File: oyasumi-punpun-3773407.jpg (81KB, 1200x854px) Image search: [Google]
oyasumi-punpun-3773407.jpg
81KB, 1200x854px
>>17119748
>>17119748
>>17116712
>>17116646
Disgusted with people way too easily, feels like it's my fault but that doesn't make how I feel go away. Time has made me disgusted with all of my friends and family, everything just feels so detached and cold now, like there's no love in me, no passion. Many times where it feels like I'm alone in the world, even though I am you're supposed to find ways of feeling less alone no?
>>
I cant stand tfwnogf anymore. Summer is creeping in and suddenly theres qt girl all fucking over. Cant handle it.
>>
A while back, my ex sprayed on herself a new cologne I was trying (which turned out to be unisex) and this was before we had sex for our first time, which was also my first time ever. It was all I could smell on her that night. It's so strongly associated with her that my mind thinks that smell is actually her natural scent. I don't know if the cologne actually resembles her natural scent, or if it's just my mind being tricked. I smelled that same cologne yesterday and it almost knocked me off my feet. The nostalgia is too strong. All the memories and, most strongly of all, feelings kept rushing through my head. I felt like I was back in that time again. I wish she would get a reminder like that too. I wish I could have her around.
>>
I did it, removed my attentionwhore crush on everything as everyone recommended ,she was the only thing left giving me some joy in life and now i have nothing left.
>>
>>17123151
I can't say whether or not it was a good move as I'd have to be in your situation to know, but don't look at it as you've lost something. See it in that you no longer are hanging on to something that makes you stagnate.

Yes, it can be good to have something to look forward to/motivate you, but it also be really bad if it's just holding you back.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.