[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 13

File: 1438489385342.jpg (5KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1438489385342.jpg
5KB, 250x200px
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><Random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something that cannot be explained. You either have learned to intuit this or you have not. If you have not, the only way to learn is experience--there are no shortcuts. So it comes back to: Just ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>Brandon, that one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
how do i find a qt english speaker gf ?
As a foreigner, what can i do to make myself more appealing ?
Do girls love specific accents ? wich ones ?
>>
>>17116273
>how do i find a qt english speaker gf ?
By talking to girls in English.

>As a foreigner, what can i do to make myself more appealing ?
The same things every other guy does to make himself more appealing.

>Do girls love specific accents ? wich ones ?
Girls are not a hivemind, so no. Girls do not love specific accents.

Some girls do, and which ones varies from girl to girl.
>>
This one is for short girls.

I honestly wonder what do you think when you're approached or you see a guy who is 6'4 because a lot of short and tiny girls seem a bit intimidated by it.
stupid question but im really interested in getting some answers
>>
my gf of three years caught me sleeping with her best friend. she's saying we're finished. how do i get her back again? do i get her flowers?
>>
>>17116448
you just move on and learn from your mistakes
>>
>>17116452
no can do, i want her back
>>
>>17116448
Sleeping or fucking?
>>
>>17116370
5ft femanon here (that's short right?)

For me it depends on the situation, if I'm alone on a dark street and a 6'4 dude is approaching I will be intimidated. Most other situations I wouldn't even notice how big or tall you are.

>>17116448
>>17116459
Doesn't really matter what you want, if she's done with your cheating ass she's done. Short of kidnapping her and locking her in your basement you can't force her to stay.
>>
>>17116466
fucking tbqh
>>17116467
>you can't force her to stay
of course i wont force her, that's why im asking how to get her back, meaning, how do i make her want to come back to me
>>
>>17116467
Ty for the response

I really like short girls and people tend to give you bad looks when a guy like my height hangs out with a girl who's the same height as you

And i often hear things like it from tall girls who go out with short guys or from my friend who likes really tall girls the guys tend to feel less manly and the girl feels less comfortable in her own skin
>>
for girls: do you have anal sex? how did you get into it? did your bf convinced you or did you proposed it to him
>>
Reposting because the last thread was as good as dead

Had a great time getting to know and getting along with a girl, went on a vacation with her and some friends, yet ever since we returned she did a 180 in contact. Matter-of-fact responses, no more humorous unseriousness, responses only and not even that if I don't ask a direct question. It's been going on for weeks now.
Hit her up, get one or two direct answers, no more response. Tried contacting her three times the past few weeks and this time she keeps logging in all day without response.

What can I do here? We used to talk every day for months despite her introvertedness and she hit me up as much as I did, but suddenly she seems like an entirely different person?
>>
>>17116558
this one is dead too, familia
>>
http://youtu.be/2alnVIj1Jf8
http://youtu.be/iUy3_kBme4M

Isn't this interesting?
>>
For men

Do you like short, petit girls with tiny tits and firm ass?
I mean I have really small tits, but a decent ass. Also Im kinda skinny fat (but pretty skinny).
I always feel insecure when you guys talk about tits ;_;
>>
>>17116867
I love big tits and big asses like most men.

But the right girl that's sweet and loyal to me, for me that girl will have the perfect measurements, no matter how big or small her tits or ass are.
>>
>>17116867
I'd marry if you accepted to get fake tits (they don't even need to be big).
>>
>>17116877
That feel when no bf
>>
>>17116877
>>17116884
Guess that's the two kind of people that exist in this world
>>
>Go back to uni to finish bachelor's degree
>make lots of friends with other people in my program.
>one is an incredibly shy girl, friends start to comment on how she has a crush on me.
>a group of us take a trip into the city, shy girl gets a ride from me.
>fun was had by all.
I highly suspect she was trying to get me to make a move, but she's enough younger than me, I have some ethical issues going after her. Not really sure how to handle this.
>>
I'm young with no job prospects or future, can I still find love?
>>
>>17116887
That kind of thinking just got me into trouble with depressed girls but I'm sure most decent men think the same.
You'll find the perfect guy anon, good luck.
>>
>>17116867
Ass > tits
I actually don't like huge boobs, but I would never date a girl without a nice ass
>>
what do black girls want?
>>
>>17116867

indicators of fertility:

large boobs
big ass
small waist

if you don't have 2/3 you are not fertile
>>
>>17116932
>>17116918
>>17116884
you guys are some shallow motherfuckers
>>
>>17116903

female? yes
male? slim to none
>>
>>17116941
I know, but I can't help it. Big tits are everything to me.
A woman without big tits is not a complete woman.
>>
>>17116944
Male alright, Ty I guess I'll have to find satisfaction some how else. maybe when I'm 30 I'll be manager of the warehouse.
>>
>>17116944
>>17116950
Don't listen to that guy, even the biggest piece of shit can get a girl.
Might not be a nice relation, but you can find one and it might land you a good job, just be more extrovert.
>>
>>17116932
I have decent ass, and small waist.
Only small tits.
>>
>>17116867
this is an OP question, because it depends on taste, but i personally prefer small tits over big and even medium sized.
>>
>>17116960
Sounds pretty cute familia, but everyone had a different answer, like others said most people like it big of course but it's a matter of taste or what kind of guy you find
>>
>>17116270
Whats the purpose of bra? i mean unless your tits are huge....its just esthetics
>>
>>17116867
It's all about proportions.

If you're really tiny, having tiny tits and ass look good, they fit into you as a whole
>>
If any of you girls are smaller (like sub 5'3"), how do you have sex with a larger guy? My gf and I just started and the problem I have is that she likes me topping. However, I constantly fall out or slip back on the bedsheets. Do you have any advice for good positions to be in?

Additionally, we won't be seeing each other for two months due to the fact she's studying abroad for the first part of the summer. She's my first serious gf. Any communication tips for this?
>>17116867
Yes! But as the saying goes it's the size of the tits in the heart that count.
>>
So I've been a shut in for most of my life. Not a NEET (quite the opposite, i have a engineering technician diploma, a decent job and more money than most at the same age as me), but i have no friends, no stories to tell, i spent most of my teenage years at school and home.

I'm a good listener (i don't talk much so i prefer to hear others stories) and am starting to do activities (gym, frequenting places) but i don't feel too motivated to do those things alone (how do you make friends when everyone is talking with their own friends? )

Im 20 and a virgin, mostly because a lack of confidence (various times girls hit on me but i didn't realized they liked me)

Is it worth to try to find a girlfriend today and work out the lack of social skills or should i first develop a social life then go find a girlfriend?

Also, how important is having stories to tell in dates?
>>
>>17116867
I love petite women. I much prefer being with a girl I can pick up than someone my own size.

I'm not massively tall though. 5'11" or so with a thick stocky build. Not fat, but I really have a large fucking rib cage and broad shoulders. To put it into perspective my ex was small(not particular "petite" or tiny though) and for every 4-5 breath she made I would take 1.

I dont know if that's just a common thing for men or what. But I take long, deep breaths.

I have the build of heavy boxer.
>>
Why would a girl tell me she loves me while she's with another man?
Like if she actually loved me she obviously wouldn't be with this other dude

We broke up a year ago
>>
>>17116533
I do enjoy pegging guys
>>17117073
If I were attracted to you I'd offer you my slave position.
>>17117130
Ask her if she's polyamorous or nonmonogamous.
>>
>>17117148
She's completely monogamous.
>>
>>17116941
what else can you offer?
>>
I'm trying to convince my girlfriend to try scuba diving. I've offered to pay for her certification lessons and I wanted to take her to dive the great barrier reef this summer, but she won't budge. I think she's afraid of the open water, but I've shown her tons of videos of my dives and she always seems interested. I just can't seem to get her to open up about why she doesn't want to try, is there anything I can do?
>>
File: 1445819148004.jpg (87KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1445819148004.jpg
87KB, 640x640px
>>17116867
Not really the type of woman I go for. On the flipside some guys love it. It's not like you can change it, so theres not much point in stressing.
>>
>>17117183
I want to scuba dive so bad but I'm fucking terrified of the bends
>>
>>17117205
If you plan your dives according to tables or follow a dive computer it will never be an issue. Most new divers will consume their air tank much sooner than the bends becomes a concern.
>>
>>17117183
She's probably afraid of a worst case scenario. Do you think there's a place closer to the shore you could start with or something?
>>
>>17116477
>how do i make her want to come back to me

you can't. you fucked up and hopefully you'll keep this experience in mind when you're tempted to cheat on your next girlfriend
>>
>>17116533
tried it once with a jerk, never doing it again unless the current bf is willing to go buy lube
>>
File: 1461218318082.jpg (31KB, 339x351px) Image search: [Google]
1461218318082.jpg
31KB, 339x351px
>>17117217
>never doing it again unless the current bf is willing to go buy lube
Wait, your ex tried to go in dry? How horrifying
>>
>>17116996
i'm a c cup, and i need bras to hold them up. otherwise they're flopping all over the place and i refuse to go braless in public. nobody's gonna see these nipples except the bf
>>
>>17117222
he thought spit would work just as well. then he got pissed off when my pooper refused to let him even get the tip in
>>
>>17117212
Lessons are formally offered by a dive shop and go through classroom learning and pool sessions before doing shore dives. They don't just chuck you off boat and let you sink or swim.

I just feel like it's personally my fault and she doesn't trust me enough to try it, but I'm probably overthinking it. Could she be worried that telling me her fear wont change my persistence?
>>
Men
What is it about sweat drives you guys wild? Maybe not all men, but most I've dated go nuts whenever they smell me after my runs.
>>
>>17117228
I think it has less to do with lack of trust in you, and more of trust in herself. You said she's seen you go diving many times without a hitch, so that would be my thought process in her position anyways.

I'd just leave it in her court at this point, and make sure she knows that if she tries out only pool sessions and doesn't feel comfortable going forward it's completely fine. If she feels forced into it, her anxiety about it will only get worse and she won't enjoy it anyways.

>>17117227
rip anons butt
>>
>>17117236
not a dude, but i fuckin love smelling my guy when he's sweaty. when we're cuddling i'll sneak in whiffs of my armpits sometimes
>>
>>17117246
Is it the smell of sweat in general or the smell of him that does that to you?
>>
>>17117238
i actually didn't get any serious injuries. didn't bleed too bad, but it was enough to scare me. i felt a fart come on not too long after he gave up and i tried to clamp down hold it, but the poor beat up thing couldn't and my ex got to hear my long, drawn out fart. thank god buttholes are relatively elastic
>>
>>17117251
definitely how he smells. he just smells like the most masculine thing ever when he's sweaty. he naturally smells good even without sweat, but man oh man does the sweat add something amazing to his scent. bonus points if he's sweaty from mowing the lawn because the grass smells good on him too
>>
>>17117258
Huh, maybe I'm just weird. My friends seem to enjoy the smell of sweat from their men but I like a guy who smells like soap.
>>
>>17117073
>how do you make friends when everyone is talking with their own friends?
I know that feel, man.
>>
>>17116867
>Do you like short, petit girls with tiny tits and firm ass?
If she's a little qt3.14, then sure, I'd be down with that
>>
>>17116897
How old are both of you? I need to know if I've still got a chance with the freshmen if I go back
>>
>>17117183
Are you a scuba diver yourself?
Where are you from?
Have you tried easing her into the sport?
Can she swim well?

Genuinely interested in helping you out

Source: Tec diver, Master scuba diver.
>>
Girls would it be a turnoff if a guy you liked had experimented with other guys, or does it matter? I know most men dont care if girls do it as it's sort of expected

I ask because by some really shit stroke of luck the girl I like is really close friends with a guy i fooled around with sophomore year. Didnt date or anything, but I was 21 khv and decided a hole was a hole. Still haven't so much as kissed a girl despite them being my preference by far

Anyways I'm getting off topic. I'm worried he may have told her and that this ruins my already slim chances
>>
>>17117391
Sorry i just re read your posts.

Try taking her snorkelling in a large natural rock pool first.
Get her familiar with it. Then introduce diving slowly slowly.
>>
>>17117201
What things do I search for to find these kinds of pictures?
>>
>>17117236
When you sweat a lot of your pheromones come out, and that is intoxicating.
>>
What do pussies taste like?
>>
Guys: When you have sex with a girl do you expect her to have her pubes shaved
>>
>>17117427
I expect them to at least be trimmed, but if it's an unexpected thing I can deal with a full on bush for at least a night.
>>
My crush told me he liked me. I'm a virgin nerd and hes an experienced cool guy. I'm ready to get some sexual experience before college but I'm still super self-conscious and kinda have a reputation of being shy.
It sounds like he wants to have sex with me. I'm not ready but I've always wanted to give a guy a blowjob.

Is it okay if I tell him I only want to do oral?
>>
>>17117454
Yeah. Only do what you're comfortable with.
>>
>>17117408
honestly as a straight girl it is a little off putting but nothing I can't get over
>>
>>17116270
I have a history of, let's say, unstable moments in which I do things that I can't remember afterwards. Sometimes they're pretty bad things. Because of that I felt the need to completely cut off contact with all my friends and also a girl I really liked.
But I'm really lonely, did I do the right thing? Should I risk other people's well being just to get rid of my loneliness? Should I be upfront about this when talking to a girl?
>>
>>17116966
> but i personally prefer small tits over big and even medium sized.
Why does everyone on the internet say this?
>>
>>17117459
Seems like every girl has fooled around with girls on at least a few occassions. I dont get the doubt standard
Thanks for the answer though
>>
>>17116929
More alpha males, aggressive, sensual, charismatic, mulatto is a plus; especially among the dark ones.
>>
>>17116867
Small girl with small tits is the dream for me. I hate large breasts and can barely tolerate medium sized tits.
>>17117471
Because we're all pedophiles, duh.
>>
>>17117408

Yes it would be a turn off for me, especially if he was in his teenage or young adult years.
>>
>>17117472
fine as a completely straight girl it is a little off putting but nothing I can't get over
>>
>>17117024
Try doing it on the floor from the back

Sorry breh, I'm 5'1-5'2 but only had a 5'5-5'6 guy
>>
>>17117472
You mean in kindergarten or as a cognizant person 14+?

because in that case..
>>
>>17116270
So women, why the fuck would you tell someone "maybe after I get to know you" if a guys asks you out, only to hang out with him all night and then have another guy come over to your house when the group get back and fuck him. Holy fuck I never really thought women were so cold, but this shit tonight makes me believe everything /r9k/ says. The only thing I'm grateful for is that I didn't waste my fucking money on you.
>>
>>17117480
Why though? Men are perfectly fine knowing that a large chunk of girls do it. Hell, if I didnt do that I would be 23 and a virgin right now. Probably even more off putting
>>17117489
Probably about half of girls sleep with at least one girl. Maybe I'm just biased because I'm in uni, but the experimentation phase is very very real
>>
>>17117478
>Because we're all pedophiles, duh.
No you're not. A lot of people like "shortstacks" and "THIC" here I just don't get why men on the internet are more prone to liking shit like girls with 6 packs or girls with small tits when IRL it's a very clear type of woman who gets the most admirers.

I can get over the liking small tits thing but if you like that with a curveless waist and narrow hips then you are certainly in the minority.
>>
>>17117494
I guess because girls rub on each other and guys bugger each other up the ass. The latter a lot more disgusting and unhygienic. But then again, they are the same thing.
Girls tend to be more looser, flighter, and romantic while guys are more intensely sexual. So it will feel like more of a serious fling and a depraved fetish when a guy messes around with another guy.

>>17117494
Honestly I don't think anyone should be with a person who think it's okay to fuck whomever they like. Even if they're remorseful it's still iffy.
>>
>>17117499
What are you saying? It's not okay for someone to fuck whoever they like?

Wasn't a huge fan of the guy, but I've never been good with girls and just needed to get my dick wet
>>
>>17117505
>It's not okay for someone to fuck whoever they like?

Nah it's nasty.

>Wasn't a huge fan of the guy, but I've never been good with girls and just needed to get my dick wet

That's even more gross pham.
Just get a liberal-minded chick she won't care. Normal decent women will tho
>>
>>17117495
>I can get over the liking small tits thing but if you like that with a curveless waist and narrow hips then you are certainly in the minority.
What the fuck do you mean "get over"? You're pooling your input from a very skewed demographic, your sample size is miniscule and you're probably not keeping proper track of the answers. None of this is accurate so stop pretending that it is. My perfect girl is 5'0'', has close to no breasts, very narrow hips, a small ass and short hair and is super skinny or skinnyfat with a boyish face and a relatively large nose, doesn't wear make-up and wears huge sweaters and pants with boxer shorts underneath. Whether you like that or not, that's what I'm into, sorry for not liking huge tits and asses.
>>
>>17117509
>What the fuck do you mean "get over"?
I mean what I mean. Your taste is disgusting.

>None of this is accurate so stop pretending that it is.

Your 4chan meme taste is very much in the minority, thank god. Now go watch your anime and fap to your traps, faggot.
>>
File: 1456909180927.jpg (299KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1456909180927.jpg
299KB, 1280x1280px
>>17117509
>My perfect girl is 5'0'', has close to no breasts, very narrow hips, a small ass and short hair and is super skinny or skinnyfat with a boyish face and a relatively large nose

Is this your type or is she too feminine for you?
>>
>>17117510
>Your taste is disgusting.
Wow, that's hilarious.
>4chan meme taste
You literally agreed with my point there, but why do you even care?
>>
>>17117512
Are you trying to trick me? Is that girl underage?
>>
>>17117513
>Wow, that's hilarious.
It's funny because it's true.

>You literally

\>saying literally

A valley girl talking faggot with a preference for boys baka
come out as gay already. That's my /adv/ice
>>
>>17117514

Not everyone is a 4chan memester on 4chan. Some of us are just living out the void, dumbass

Not even Afghanistan would accept U
>>
>>17117515
Literally is correct in that sentence. Yes, I like girls that look like boys. I'm fully aware of that.
>>
>>17117519
>Yes, I like girls that look like boys.

LOL.
>>
>>17117475

I'm white af, do I still have a chance?
>>
Liking all the girls that are the opposite of fertility, it's like some people are made to be biological dead ends. MashAllah
>>
>>17117518
>>17117522
>>17117527
Is this some kind of meme I'm not aware of or just normal shitposting?
>>
>>17117525

Black girls only like (white) south european guys.... unless you're that then you're gonna have a hard time
maybe sometimes eastern european.. they like exotic.. though some will mess with you just because you're white
you better be a white guy with some "swag", though there are some who like the "regular"ones
>>
>>17117493
(some)* Women are cruel, terrible bitches.
*most of them, if you ever find one that isn't then try your utmost to keep her
>>
There's this guy who acts very strange with me. I asked him what time it was yesterday and he said he didn't know in a dickish tone. He always stares at me so I ask him what he was looking at he said he does whatever he wants.
Another time I was wearing stockings and he purposely leaned over his head just to stare at them.. then he was staring at my chest until I covered them.

The mix of aggression/coldness/and that he almost never speaks/constantly stares at me unnerves me.
Is it normal for me to feel this way? I just don't understand why he's acting like that 2bh, it's been for months. He seems to be getting more bold these days.
>>
>>17117543
I keep telling myself that, but I just dont know anymore. I don't do the whole hook up thing, and I like actually getting to know the girl, but every time I try to do this I get blown the fuck out. I saved myself for the one I loved, and a month after we got married she cheated on me. I've tried being in 3 different relationships and they ended up with another cheating, one just stopped talking to me and the third one laughed and said she never actually cared about me. Then this happened tonight, and it was the straw the broke the camels back. I'm just done with it, I wish I was gay, I feel like I'd have a better chance at feeling loved with a man rather then a women. This shit hurts to much.
>>
>>17117556
He sounds like a creep, I'd be worried as well.
>>
>>17117558

How do you act like? There's a lot of girls who go through that shit with guys too, but it's easier to see where the problem beginnings with women since they're the ones who choose.
>>
>>17117558
>wish I was gay
I know that feeling. As I said, you either keep looking for the one that isn't a complete bitch or you just flip the tables and become an asshole yourself. Yes, this sounds very redpill /r9k/ but I'm deadly serious on this.
>>
>>17117567
Where are you getting your girls at?
>>
>>17117567
Fine then I'll just treat women like dirt, easy enough I suppose.
>>
>>17117572
Actually not that easy, but good luck. It's the best path for you personally, and you don't owe any random girl anything just because she's female.
>>
I have been making more and more complex meals for my husband for years, and I'm up to the point where things I make border on haute cuisine. I spend an extraordinary amount of time preparing meals, sometimes over 6 hours a day.

My husband is now at the point where he refuses to eat other people's cooking, including premade food or restaurants. If I'm sick, I'm still expected to prepare somewhat complex dishes. Sometimes I wish I could just throw a roast chicken in the oven or make a meatloaf, but "simple" dishes are no longer acceptable to him. What are some things that taste complex, but are simple to prepare at the same time?
>>
>>17117590
>>
>>17117617
I reverse image searched your picture and besides the cooking thing, I don't seem to have much in common with this character. Cooking is one of my autism hobbies, which is why I invest so much into it. I just don't know what to do now that it's expected 100% of the time.
>>
>>17117635
>>
>>17117590
You're obviously a housewife. Your husband works all day, and you sit on your fatass complaining. You have one fucking job. Do it
>>
A friend of mine approached me and confessed her feelings for me, but there's an age gap between us - I'm 21, she's just turned 18. I was really surprised because I'm a really shy, awkward guy and I've got a big crush on her myself. I asked her out months ago and she turned me down.

We kind of "went out" for about a week, but she refused to actually spend time with me or do anything. She was incredibly immature and kept running away from me in public, complaining to her friend that I was awkward and she regretted approaching me, but I barely even had the chance to talk to her - she was only comfortable texting me, and even then she kept showing her friend all of our text messages, which felt horrible. I'm confused about whether it was our relationship or her friend's, or some weird teenage girl drama thing. It felt like she was only comfortable with some fantasy version of me and couldn't be around me in public. In any case, she told me we should just stay friends, and when I asked if it was because she realised she didn't like me/i was awkward, she told me it was because she couldn't do a distance relationship, but when I offered to talk to her about that (it's actually not that big a deal) she shut me down.

She seems very confused and I don't know if I want to be a part of this kind of teenage girl bullshit, I'm way too old. All I wanted was to chill with someone I had stuff in common with and have fun. What are the chances she's going to approach me again before our course finishes this week? If so, do I just tell her I don't have time for this shit, or offer her an adult relationship?
>>
>>17117152
Did you even ask?
>>
What does it mean when a guy talks with a girl about how hot other girls are?
>>
>>17117724
He sees you as a bro
>>
>>17117695
I'm still haunted by the day she told me she wanted to stay friends. It happened after I spoke to her in our dorm kitchen for a minute or two while she was making soup in the microwave. She said "You don't have to talk to me, I don't do awkward conversations..." quietly. That hurt, because I beat myself up about it afterwards but in retrospect I barely even had any conversations with her - how could I when she kept running away?

Her friend had just told me she didn't understand what I wanted - I'd told her that we should get to know each-other better first, take things one step at a time (i.e. date), but she didn't understand I meant dating/going out. I had come to tell her that, and I did, but she just kind of looked at me, gave me this really weird, kind of smiling look at me from under her hair/fringe and said "Oh" and literally ran away from me like a little girl.

I texted her to explain that I just hadn't wanted to scare her off and that I could take things as fast or as slow as she wanted, but then I got the whole "this is a bad idea let's just stay friends" thing.
>>
>>17117727
She's not ready for a serious relationship. Move on.
>>
>>17117730
She's clearly not. I need to get this in my head because I really beat myself up about this, thinking I screwed up and got really depressed about it, but I I spoke to my friends about it afterwards, showed them how I was texting her and talked about the stuff I said, they all said that I handled myself really well and they wouldn't have had the same level of patience.

The thing is though, I heard her talking several times about how much she wanted a boyfriend, and although at the time (maybe this is my low self esteem at fault) I never put two and two together she did say it in my presence. I think she wants this, or part of her does, but she's too immature to face up to the realities of it.

She was privately complaining to her friend that I was taking things too slow, which really surprised me, because she kept avoiding situations where we'd spend time one-on-one. That was a real mind-fuck
>>
>>17117726
Well that's nice. Thanks.
>>
>>17117675
I actually work and he takes care of the home. He does not work otherwise. It's a nice arrangement usually.
>>
>>17117746
>I work
>I spend 6 hours a day preparing his meal

Pick one
>>
>>17117695
Oh man, this is why you wait till they're over 20 at least
She sounds like she needs maybe 5 years to mature
mind-fuck is right
>>
>>17117745
Oh you want me to lie to you. He's so into you that he feels that by showing you how alpha he is, by pointing out hot chicks to you, he's proving his social worth, and making you moist for him. Better?
>>
I'm on the phone with my gf and she won't stop crying because the man at 7/11 told her they don't accept packages from the post.

She is literally bawling her eyes out for no reason. How can I make her shut up?
>>
>>17117756
hang up the phone
>>
>>17117755
I've done this actually and gets girls jealous
It kinda works
>>
>>17117749
>She sounds like she needs about 5 years to mature

Yeah, clearly. The weird thing is, she's mature beyond her years 99% of the time. I was really surprised when I found out how young she was. She works hard, supports her family, helps out her friends, she's really smart, funny, all kinds of stuff like that that initially attracted me to her. I almost expected her to be more experienced/mature than me in a relationship, but she completely regressed as soon as this came up and acted like she's 13.

I've gotten the impression at times she's nowhere near as confident as I think she is, and she seems to have low self esteem - I think she's very anxious. Maybe she's projecting about the awkwardness? I'm actually dyspraxic (hence my awkwardness), but I suspect she's dyspraxic too because she has no spacial awareness and she's really clumsy, but I always thought it was cute.
>>
>>17117748
I work from home, so it's easy to balance between work and cooking.
>>
>>17117762
>She works hard, supports her family

Sounds like she was forced to grow up in various ways, at the cost of her own autonomy and self-development.
>>
File: 1458328027836.png (322KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
1458328027836.png
322KB, 591x716px
>>17117755
W-what? I'm sorry if I sounded sarcastic, I wasn't. Him seeing me as a bro is a good thing.
>>
>>17117776
I have to say detecting sarcasm and telling what's a joke or not are two of the most frustrating things about the internet.
>>
How can a girl go from flirting with me everyday for 3 months to having no feelings at all for me?
>>
>>17117793
Easily. She didn't have feelings for you all along, she just liked the attention you gave her.

I dunno why you'd go three months without asking her out if you liked her enough to care though.
>>
>>17116273
Not going to lie, a non-Western accent turns me off

>>17116370
I'm 5'0" and I wouldn't date a guy who's 6'4". My boyfriend's 5'8"ish, and that's perfectly fine for me

>>17116533
No, I don't have anal sex. I'm not interested in it, and neither is my boyfriend

>>17116558
She's not interested, can't you take a hint?

>>17116897
If you're both adults and you both like each other, you can make it work. Unless you're like, 50 and she's 18, then it's weird

>>17116903
Sure, but keeping it might be an issue

>>17117073
>Is it worth to try to find a girlfriend today and work out the lack of social skills or should i first develop a social life then go find a girlfriend?
It's not like you have to do one at a time, you can do both together. You'll have a harder time finding a girlfriend if you lack social skills though
>Also, how important is having stories to tell in dates?
If you can hold a conversation, then it doesn't matter

>>17117183
If she doesn't want to, she doesn't want to. Just let her be

>>17117408
My boyfriend has fooled around with guys, and I tease him about it

>>17117493
Because many guys have trouble accepting "no thanks, I don't find you attractive" as an answer, and it's not a very nice thing to say to someone anyway
>>
>>17117796
I did ask her out. She said to take it slow.
This sucks then.
>>
I just hooked up with a girl from tinder and she said I was mysterious and confusing. Women always tell me this and I don't know what it means.
>>
File: 1459904065494.png (320KB, 374x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459904065494.png
320KB, 374x500px
>>17117590
Honestly I think you just need to have a talk with him. There's a time and a place for everything, and expecting you to spend hours cooking when you're sick is beyond inconsiderate.
>>
>>17117775
Shit, you're right. She screwed up her exams in school in the end (that indecisiveness I guess), then left and went to work and her dad kind of forced her to get a job and learn to drive. She has kind of been forced to grow up.

I just wish I could be there for her and help her, be someone she can have fun with, but she's pushing me away. Nothing I can do.
>>
>>17117809
>Not going to lie, a non-Western accent turns me off
i'm french, anon, a french accent is a turnoff ?
>>
>>17117873
Kinda, yeah. How strong is it?
>>
>>17117940
i'm used to speak english since i travelled a bit in my life, but i think it's strong enough to make you instantly recognize it as a french accent (or at the very least, european accent)
>>
My gf is really insecure. I like a lot of things about her, but she's so convinced she doesn't have those good traits that she doesn't really believe me. She's paranoid that I'll suddenly see her the way she sees herself and I'll dump her. She asks me things like "why haven't you dumped me yet?" whenever she makes a mistake. Most of the time when I complement her, she denies it and if I insist it's how I feel, she denies that too.

How could I change this? or is it just something I have to accept?
>>
Alright I want to know if any you guys lost your virginity to the woman you potentially see yourself marrying but she wasn't a virgin and your the second guy to have sexual intercourse with her but she doesn't want to be sexually experimental as she did her 1st and it bothers you because you both are now married and doesn't want to explore what is your advice on why won't she
>>
To the ladies do you remember your first time you lost your virginity and to who what where when why details??? Do you regret it??? Is it what you expected??? Do you love him because he was your first??? Do you miss him time to time??? Do you catch yourself thinking of him???
>>
How do you know if a female is still in love with her first live the guy that she lost her virginity with???
>>
>>17118027
I'm still a virgin 22 waiting for the right guy
>>
Females could you have sex not knowing if your partner is circumcised or uncircumcised is there a difference between the 2 or is it the same
>>
>>17117793
This happens to me a lot. I'll think a guy is flirting and it just drags on until that initial attraction is gone and I assume he's not interested then I move on because I don't want to waste my time
>>
Females do you prefer a male with a circumcised Penis or uncircumcised Penis why and why not???
>>
>>17118030
I'll be the right guy where are you located
>>
Alright girls, hypothetical situation. You've got exams coming up in a week or 2. You're studying your ass off for them because you hadn't gotten much done before. Would it make sense for you to be so tired from studying that you wouldn't bother responding much if someone hits you up, like at the end of the day? Or wouldn't it affect your (digital) social life?

Trying to figure out what hint I should be taking here. I'd rather have it be "I'm busy, so leave me for a bit", but she never mentioned that or going to study this much before she went dark. Would it make sense?
>>
What's your snapchat
>>
>>17118043
I would turn my off. Sometimes after a rough week I need a little time alone social interactions are generally draining for me but people don't seem to understand that because I'm usually the most outgoing one.
>>
Can I get someone with ldr experience to have a look at my thread ?

>>17117963

Basically not a relationship for now and it would be long distance for around 1 year, wondering if I should start it now or when I come back.
>>
>>17118033
I get the feeling this happens to me a lot. I'm flirting, she's flirting, I ask her out a few times, she accepts once or twice, shoots down my advances because she wants to take it slow, shoots down my date plans but stays just as engaged, I leave the ball in her court, she doesn't do anything with it, and finally she fades away leaving me wondering what I did wrong.

That's a dozen relationships so far in a nutshell.
>>
>>17117994
You accept it, but you're eventually going to get sick of it and dump her. Self-fulfilling prophecy

>>17118027
>To the ladies do you remember your first time you lost your virginity and to who what where when why details???
Yeah, and kind of
>Do you regret it???
Not at all
>Is it what you expected???
I guess so
>Do you love him because he was your first???
No, I love him because he's my boyfriend
>Do you miss him time to time???
No, because I'm still with him
>Do you catch yourself thinking of him???
Every day

>>17118043
I'd be tired, but I would take time off to text friends or whatever. However, they'd be my closest friends, the ones I talk to most anyway
>>
>>17118050
How long does that little time usually last for you?
The girl I have in mind has the exact same thing, but it's been going on for a week now and she still seems active in chat apps.
>>
>>17118056
A couple days at most.
>>
femanons:

me and a girl are considering to start daring. however, she keeps saying that the fact that I get attention from other girls is making her feel insecure. a lot. she says that she thinks that if we ever started to date, i'd dump her for some other girl who i deem "better". despite all my attempts to explain why that's wrong, she simply won't drop the idea. she even mentioned it's the only reason why we'd never be together.

how do i explain this shit to her?
>>
>>17118078
Well you haven't even explained whatever there is to explain to us, so I don't know how we're expected to help you
>>
>>17118080
oh, yeah, i put the whole thing in a shitty way.

basically, i want her to trust me when i say that i deeply in love with her, and that i'd never just dump her for a random girl only because she spoke to me or something. i want to explain to her that this is her insecurity speaking, and that it has nothing to do with how i feel about her. i want her to understand that i would never abandon her either. stuff like that. that's what she feels insecure about, and i am incapable of making her realize how senseless it is, because i am actually not just tryina fuck her and dump her. i truly, truly love this girl. how do i break her insecurity and turn it into trust in what i am saying?
>>
>>17118086
Words aren't going to show her any of that. Actions are more likely to help, but they're not guaranteed either. And if it doesn't work, you're going to have to cut your losses if she won't date you.
>>
What do girls think of a man that used to collect Nazi memorabilia?

Would I be considered a crazy?
>>
>>17118091
Short answer: dealbreaker
>>
>>17118088
Well, how am I supposed to show her that through actions if we're not even "officially" a couple yet? What would be an example of an action that I could take towards demonstrating that I am not fucking around?
>>
>>17118091
Deeeepends.
If he is a sort of neonazi, absolute dealbreaker.
If it's just for interest in history, it's fine.

But I'm biased because my dad collects nazi memorabilia, probably.
>>
>>17118093
Paying attention to her over other girls, for one. Not hiding things like on your phone or whatever is something else you could do. Idk, if you really like her, act like it.
>>
File: 43 (2).jpg (44KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
43 (2).jpg
44KB, 374x363px
>>17118092
>Short answer: dealbreaker

But why? I am not racist, workout, look decent, and don't have a problem befriending other races.
>>
>>17118094
Alright tell me one more thing, what do woman think of men who ride motorcycles? I get biased answers and they are all from men on this website. Would woman get into a relationship with a man who rides?

Or do you all consider me a liability?
>>
>>17118096
I don't know. I haven't ignored a single call she's made. I haven't missed a single morning without asking how she is, how her life is going. I don't miss wishing her good night even when we don't see each other at night. When we're together, I hug her a lot, we play with each other. I send her stuff that I like when we're on Skype. I don't go away without saying why. I don't know what else I could do. I speak to other girls, but they are my friends. I can't just ignore my friends, because she's feeling insecure about it, right? And there is positively, 100% NOTHING going between me and my female friends. They're all in relationships and shit. And I really want this to work, because I feel she's the perfect person for me.
>>
>>17118027
>To the ladies do you remember your first time you lost your virginity and to who what where when why details?
Yes.
>Do you regret it?
Nope.
> Is it what you expected?
No, it wasn't romantic or amazing as I expected. Also it kinda hurt and I didn't feel any pleasure.
>Do you love him because he was your first?
Well, no. I love him for many other reasons. We're still tgether.
>>
>>17118106
Well I don't know what to tell you. I can't really give you proper advice without actually observing you, which is obviously impossible. If what you've said is objective, accurate and unbiased, then it sounds like she's sabotaging herself and I don't know what you can do. In the end, if she won't date you, she won't date you.
>>
>>17118111
Well, screw me.

Thanks for listening though. I appreciate it.
>>
>>17118105
Depends on the girl, of course.
I personally like it and I find it somewhat attractive.

I start thinking you're my dad for real.
>>
>>17116867

I care more about ass.

My oneitus doesn't really have tits, at least not very noticable ones but damn, that ass.
Plus, she makes me laugh.

Besides, as shallow as us men are, looks aren't everythin' to us.
I'd sooner date a fatty mcfatterson who is really chill than some blond bimbo with massive tits and a great ass who screams shit about "all muh men wunt wun thung" like a feminazi ogre.

So don't get all worried about the tits thing... it's about as dumb as a guy bein' insecure about his dick... It's your body, own it. Make it work for you.
>>
File: Y6SN6xf.jpg (872KB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
Y6SN6xf.jpg
872KB, 3072x2304px
>>17118122
>I start thinking you're my dad for real.

Sure, if your dads 22 and friendless.
>>
do you pee out of your vagina?
>>
>>17118150
No.
>>
>>17118122
>I start thinking you're my dad for real.
Go clean your room
>>
Girls

Is there a reason why you would ghost a guy out of nowhere? Been friends with this girl for a long time. I don't think she's interested in a relationship, which is fine. I'm more interested in being good friends. But for some reason i can't contact her just to say, "what's up"
>>
I'm after general advice for encouraging my gf to be more communicative. We've been together for a year, but I don't feel like I know her very well because she keeps most of her thoughts and feelings to herself. It can be a problem for example when she's upset and she doesn't let me know if it's my fault or I can help. At other times it's boring because we have very one sided conversations and the details I'm most interested in, like her opinions, are the ones she least wants to share. I think it's mostly down to confidence and that she feels like her thoughts aren't worth sharing, or that she'll put me off her if I find out how different we are.
>>
>>17116867
Yes

The thing it all depends on proportions
A chubby girl can have big tits and a solid ass and it will be fine, a skinny tiny girl can be flat with a tight ass and it will look fine as well

Im a personality type of guy, and yes those exist
The only thing thats a must have is a cute-ish face for me
>>
>>17116867
I am straight but when I look at tits, I feel nothing
>>
>>17117994
Had the same problem

You take it slow, over a year she became a bit more comfortable woth compliments
She was the type that couldn't look at herself in the mirror, after a year she could do it, atleast for a few seconds
>>
>>17118330
So move on. I will never understand this attitude of begging to people who clearly want nothing to do with you.
>>
>>17118394
This is reassuring. My gf is improving, but it's so gradual and since there are relapses from time to time, I can't always see it. She has the same thing with mirrors.
>>
>>17118118
I had a similar issue

My ex was super insecure and obsessed over the fact that my best friend was "much cuter and smart and wonderful"
She's practically family and never saw her like anything else even tho they are the same type of girl with the same interests

Mine never got over it, i take the same route to college as the friend and we sit next to each other or even share a seat
The one that killed my ex was when mg sister was having her birthday sleepover me and the friend were on a bed talking and watching stuff and after a while she cuddled up to me and went to sleep

I dont have much family but that friend and her younger sister are like my sisters and we are a bit too close and it drives out partners crazy sometimes
>>
Okay, I want ladies to be brutally honest with me. Im 22 and Ive started balding. How fucked am I? Dont give me feel good crap, just the honest truth.
>>
>>17118421
Yeah i know its a pain when she walls up again but it quickly falls appart

I cant really read body language so its hard knowing how she feels so i ask a lot and it can annoy her and it can mean a lot to her depending on the day

For me knowing what she's feeling was the hardest part but she got better
2 years in she was comfortable even going on cam and taking photos of us and putting them online
She could stand infront of the mirror and look herself in the face and she could say she's not ugly, and the last one was the hardest to get
I dont think she will ever be comfortable naked or with her selfharm scars but im ready to support her the whole way
>>
>>17118436
Shave it all off. Not all women will care. It's just like being short or being non-white, it's usually a "disadvantage" but it does not completely destroy your opportunities with the opposite sex.
>>
>>17117507
So you don't see the double standard here at all? Most women do this
>>
>>17118398
It was just super random and out of nowhere.
>I will never understand this attitude of begging to people
Let it be known I'm not begging, I've only sent like one text this past week.
What I don't understand is the attitude of totally ignoring someone out of nowhere. If you don't want to talk to me, or I'm crossing some sort of line, or if you don't want anything to do with me, tell it to me straight. Enough with this "beating around the bush" shit
>>
>>17118564
Im probably overreacting

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt until I'm sure.
>>
>>17118436
If that's your only shortcoming, make sure to find a good girl NOW or you're
Doomed to settle for a fat single mom
>>
>>17118453
>selfharm scars
On a related note, why do girls cut so much more than guys?
I'm a guy and I don't seem to get any benefit from it (depression and anxiety, both treatment-resistant so yes i'm willing to try anything).
What could cause the gender difference, though?
Just sociocultural factors, attention-seeking, etc? Or is there a neurological difference that makes girls more likely to benefit?
>>
Yesterday I drunkenly told this girl that I have been talking to that I have hooked up with her good friend in the past and that I had feelings for her at one point. Since then she has been acting really weird towards me and seems to be "subtweeting" about me. Do you think I should ask her what's wrong and try to fix things or just let it be/hope it resolves?
>>
>>17116996
Conceal nipples, stop painful/annoying bouncing, and make your boobs look amazing. I think those are the three main reasons.
>>
>>17118527
>non-white
>disadvantage
If you look like paco maybe.
>>
>>17117494
>>17117408
I think it would be a deal breaker for me. And my ideal is someone who was saving themselves for their life partner. It wouldn't be a double standard because I have not fooled around with other women, or anyone else for that matter.
>>
>>17118686
Consider the fact that women attempt suicide more often, but men actually die from it in greater numbers. Women often self harm or make weak suicide attempts as a plea for help. Men tend to internalize their problems on the inverse, for better or worse.

>>17118718
>And my ideal is someone who was saving themselves for their life partner.
I see this perspective on the internet a lot but never in real life. Always found that weird.
>>
>>17118032
>>17118034
It doesn't matter to me. I only have experience with my SO who is circumcised, and it's wonderful.

Though we both agree that if we have a son, we won't have him circumcised.
>>
Both genders:
Why do most girls on OKStupid say they don't like scary movies? Is this true, girls?
I always expected most girls to like it, so they can hug the guy on the scary parts.
>>
>>17118734
>I see this perspective on the internet a lot but never in real life. Always found that weird.

I think it's because people with those preferences might tend to be more reserved in real life. They probably go out less in general and/or don't discuss these things in public.
>>
File: ethnic-preferences2.png (67KB, 902x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ethnic-preferences2.png
67KB, 902x1024px
>>17118714
>inb4 I get told to fuck off back to /r9k/

I don't go anywhere near that board, and it's not where I got this information. If I ever see a girl state a racial preference, 9/10 times it's for white dudes. And even if they don't state one, it's heavily implied.
>>
>>17118751
The default is liking white and they only say otherwise if it isn't
However there is a rather large chunk of white girls who want to only be with brown/black, so you should be fine. If you're asian it might be a bit more difficult desu
>>
Why are guys not interested in me? Am I reading everything wrong? I have good conversations with them and then they never show any interest. If I try to show interest first, I'm blown off and I feel extremely embarrassed.
>>
>>17118751
>>17118763
the best skin color will always be really light brown.
>>
>>17118764
Describe yourself.

>>17118771
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!
>>
>>17118763
>However there is a rather large chunk of white girls who want to only be with brown/black, so you should be fine.
Not really. Its portrayed that way in the media, but women with that preference are insignificant in numbers.
>>
>don't treat me like s piece of meat
>why don't you ever show me off?

What does this mean?
>>
>>17118764
You're playing the "interest" game. It's not as strong as you think it is, unless you're incredibly clear with your intentions. Interest itself just means "I barely know this person, but they seem kind of cute/funny/charming/etc."

I personally brush off women's IOI's because they don't mean anything in regards to the bigger picture. What matters more is clear intentions, and actions. What matters most in a long term relationship is real compatibility and chemistry.

Guys might like you but it doesn't matter if you do nothing about it, especially if you're "interested" in them. Open up your intentions and let guys know you like them and on what level. Be honest about it if it's hot sex or a relationship you think you're after.
>>
>>17118780
It's very real
Just go to /soc/ and most women there prefer blacks/Hispanics
>>
>>17118764
Impossible to answer without further information.
You could be in a wheelchair, 400lbs, non-passing transgender, or all 3 for all we know.

To start with, brief physical description? Personality? Life circumstances?
What guys are you going for, and how are you "showing interest"?
>>
>>17118796
I used to live where I was the minority, and I'm going to rely on my experiences over the claims of cam whores.
>>
is it true that women won't sit on public toilets, they squat or stand on them? why? doesn't that just make more mess?
>>
>>17118810
I'm a guy and I do that

Fuck touching that crap, imagine all the shit that's been there, someone 100% puked on that shit, someone else 100% left a turd on a side there.
Maybe someone even jacked off there.

Fuck no, unless it's completely wrapped by toilet paper I'm not touching that.
>>
>>17118810
I try to avoid public restrooms as much as possible, but if I have to use them and there aren't seat covers, I'll definitely squat instead of sit.
>>
>>17118784
That's that person is unstable and probably wouldn't make a good partner.
>>
>>17116867
As long as we hit it off. I'm more of a breast guy but as long as we click when I'm talking to you then I'm fine.

>>17117236
The only thing I would like about a sweaty woman is that I have a possibility of getting a shower with her. Sweat that doesn't involve sex is not my thing.
>>17117427
As long as it's trimmed or bare...I don't want to go down on a bush.
>>17118739
Some people don't like coconuts. It's just how they feel. Take them at their word and find something else so they can cuddle.
>>17118764
You haven't given any information about yourself, so it makes it hard to give a concrete answer.
Try asking them out on a date.
>>
>>17118788
Thanks. I've never really flirted with anyone so maybe I'm going about this wrong.

>>17118775
>>17118800
Well, I think I'm a little above average, skinny and have a nice ass. People say I'm funny and they laugh at my jokes. I think a lot of guys are cute! They're a range from the stereotypical "nerd," chubby dudes, dudebros, and so on.

I do the customary flirting with the touching and leaning in and so on. People have told me I'm a little "mysterious" and not really forthright though. I guess I haven't been as obvious as I thought I was. How obvious do I have to be?
>>
>>17117840
Anybody?
>>
I've never been involved in Polyamory, but I can't imagine what kind of gossip goes on in poly relationship circles.
>>
File: Princesses.jpg (299KB, 460x2573px) Image search: [Google]
Princesses.jpg
299KB, 460x2573px
>>17118986
>How obvious do I have to be?
Mostly you can tell by watching other girls and seeing how well the guys seem to "get the hint": what's normal and acceptable varies greatly from place to place.

In general, the most obvious way is to simply ask them out.

You'll also need to adjust your strategy based on the guy: if he's the oblivious nerdy type, he's not going to understand subtle hints (just read this thread for examples), and you'll need to be very obvious (pic related). If he's gentle/reserved, you'll have to be more aggressive and pushy, while if he's the aggressive/dominant type himself, you'd do well to be more flighty and coy ("thrill of the chase"). Etc.
>>
>>17117556
I only got one response on this one. Shaking my head familia.

>>17117560
Yeah at least my fears are founded.. I checked his FB page in curiosity and he seems quite sex focused.. that's typical for a 18 year old boy but maybe not good for me lol
>>
Bumping for more answers: >>17118739

>>17118764
How are you blown off exactly?
>>17118986
Are you too tall? Too short? Are you a racial minority? Do you have body mods? There has to be something wrong with you.
>>
>>17118986
This is exactly how oblivious some of us are. We just don't get hints, so you have to be very obvious.

https://youtu.be/xa-4IAR_9Yw
>>
Girls, do you usually initiate text conversations with guys you like? There's this girl I text with, but I feel like I'm always the texter and not the textee, and my previous girlfriends usually texted me first
>>
>>17117556
He is oppressing you. Report him to the authorities.
>>
I am 18 and my girlfriend is 20. She recently broke up with a 25 year old.

She still wears clothes he bought her and they still talk occasionally. Today in her snapchat she sent me I saw she was using a coffee mug he gave her with some poem he'd recite to her about love.

Does this all mean anything or am I looking in to things too much?

The clothes she wears from him have some special meaning to their relationship
>>
@girls who use tinder/okcupid etc.

why do you all just wait for the top 10% of guys to notice you? is it really better sitting in some guys queue so you can be notch #34 rather than just at least responding to the 100s of <7/10 guys who message you? isnt having a nice relationship with a good but non chad guy worth it?
>>
>>17119131
Ah, man. Just read what you've written yourself.
Her actions are a blatant disrespect towards your relationship.

The best way to sort this out would be to speak to her diplomatically and just observe how she responds and pick apart what she's saying.

If she can't understand why this bothers you, or isn't willing to change something so small for the sake of your relationship, then I think it speaks a lot of her investment.

Listen, relationships are comfortable, but you can't lose your self-worth.
>>
>>17119125
Opressing? Stop being silly pls
I wouldnt mind typical boy staring if he wasnt so aggressive and purposely bothering me
>>
>>17119176
I'm a dude but I've asked a similar question to this to girls on OKC.
-a lot of girls on OKC get 20 to 25 messages a day and most are some variation of 'hey, how are you?' they get tossed immediately
-the remaining people are judged using characteristics guys use (do I find them attractive, can we strike up a conversation, do they have any dealbreakers) etc
-If they think it's okay, they will respond.

from the way you wrote that, you either:
A.) Dating above your attraction level (5 trying to get a 9)
If you're doing that, then try to show that you're improving yourself: Working out, dressing better, pictures of you with friends/doing something, etc. Some girls like guys who are putting in the effort to be better.
B.) Not realizing that only 1 out of 20 messages actually get a response, and only half of those responses will actually lead to something more than one or two messages.

I'm not saying girls don't pick and choose (as online dating is a buyers market for most women) I'm saying that you should take an objective look at yourself and think "what can I do to go from a 5 to a 6?" every little point counts.
>>
>>17119176
>tinder
tinder is about casual sex
being notch #34 for some hottie is kind of the point

If i was a chick, i'd go for virgins instead to see how many cherries i could pop just for kicks
Kind of like breaking vases in dungeons or popping bubble wrap
But i'm a weirdo so that's probably weird
>>
>>17116867
I'd say don't even worry about it.
Breasts are entirely preference.

The only people who are really going to care are people that are only interested in you sexually. Otherwise, it's essentially irrelevant.

It's not as though a petite figure isn't appealing in it's own respects.
>>
>>17119210
sure, ive been in the gym for 6 months and i wasnt even overweight to begin with, and ive been on okcupid and tinder and pof and all the other shit for about a year and i havent had a single positive response. but i message so many fucking people dude. i swiped right till i ran out every day for 4 months solid (i think i guestimated that to be around 5000 people, nothing). i message everyone i have above 70% with on things that have that, so thats another 200-300 people, nothing. and ive never done shitty 'hey bb' messages, ive always done a few sentences of something based on their profile and question relating to that to start the conversation. i guess i am a fucking 2/10 or something but seriously i dont understand why girls will choose to just disregard all the hundreds of guys who arent models just so they can have one ride on the merry go round when it opens up for them, surely they spend as much time lonely then as well?
>>
>>17119238
reverse your settings on OKC. look at "Guys interested in girls" (in stealth mode) and see just how many guys are in your area. There's a LOT of competition for each girl. It's probably 20 to 1 in terms of Guy to Girl ratio.
>>
>>17119263
what will revising my settings do? i have done that a few times, i dont have membership but i have about 600 questions done and matching done based on the important questions so in theory i should be getting pretty ideologically aligned matches

but like, what am i actually supposed to do if the ratio is really that bad? i cant just get a new face
>>
Do you guys save pics from dating sites to fap to later?
>>
Exactly how are two fuckbuddies able to transition into a relationship?

Or are fuck buddies completely and utterly different from FWB relationships?

And if so, how?

God damn I could actually learn over 30K kanji in less than a year than ever understand this shit.
>>
>>17119309
I save pictures from Facebook, so I assume dating sites are fair game too.
>>
I feel like I don't have a chance with skinny girls. I'm not obese, just a little chubby. I went to the gym for a year and a half, I wasn't ripped but was still doing fine. Now I've been lazy as fuck for six months, having a lazy and chubby GF didn't help much. We broke up a week ago, I'll be starting gym again in a few days. Still, whenever I see a girl who isn't at least as chubby as me, I can't shake off the feeling that I can't stand a chance. I'm not ugly, I'd say a 7/10 and I can talk with everyone just fine. Not shy, not awkward. I just feel I can't date out of my "league". What do?
>>
>>17119330
>What do?
Lose weight, obviously.
You don't need to go to the gym to lose fat, just to build muscle.
If you're "just a little chubby" you can probably trim down to an acceptable weight in under a month.
>>
>>17119330
See:
>>17116835
>>
Guys or girls, how do I politely let a guy know I don't want to date him, if he hasn't explicitly said he likes me? He's 20 years older than me, and I think it's really inappropriate. He keeps asking me to do things with him every weekend. I always say I'm busy, but he can't take the hint.

Should I ignore him and not reply? Should I fib and say I have a date when I don't? I know guys prefer honesty, but he hasn't outright said he likes me, so I'm not sure what to do. I'd like to be careful in what I say, because he's a former coworker and socializes in the same circles I do.
>>
>>17119353
Maybe ask him if he likes you as a friend or...
>>
>>17119353
Politely tell him that you don't want to date him. Don't lie. Tell him that everything he's suggested sounds like he wants to date and you don't feel that way.
>>
>>17119341

Yeah, what about that? Does that mean the women are far more "tolerant" about looks than men, when it comes to dating?
>>
>>17119367
If I do this, what happens if he says he wants to hang out as friends? I feel like he'll say this, but I know he has ulterior motives. What can I say that's less rude than, "I don't want to hang out with you even as friends"?
>>
>>17119393
See, if you tell him the way I said, then you can say pretty much anything he suggests is more of a date than just being friends. You can suggest to hang out with friends + him if you want to make sure there isn't blowback.
>>
>>17119309

Errr... Nope? For one that's kind of weird...

and two... It's not like there's not unlimited amounts of magnitudes more explicit and easily accessible material out there...
>>
>>17119195
She said they're just things and she likes using them.

She still has a lot of stuffed animals he gave her too but I don't know what she's supposed to do with all the stuff just because they separated.

>>17119131
Any other input?
>>
>>17119464
Would this work? "Hi __, I hope I'm not taking this the wrong way, but your suggestions sound a little like dates, which I'm afraid I'm not looking for. Sorry if I gave you the wrong impression."
>>
>>17119500
That sounds way too passive.

"Hey ____, I think I gave you the wrong impression when I was talking with you. The suggestions to hang out that you've given me sound more like a date than something between friends. I'm not looking for someone to go out on dates with."

Anything similar to this that says "you're putting out date ideas and I'm not interested"
>>
Girls

Does this seems acceptable to send if I am inviting a girl to hangout? (I asked her out before, and nothing came of it. I am just interested in hanging out as friends at this point)

"Hey, didn't see you in class yesterday, but anyway, I'm gonna be meeting up with some friends in the City on the 14th, if you want to join us."
>>
>>17119534
I'm confused about the difference between those two, but I'll try to make it more like what you said. Thank you for the help!
>>
Dateless virgin femanon here. I'm hesitant to follow my friends' advice and just meet a guy at a bar, but is it too strange to hop immediately onto a dating site? Are there any sites less likely to get 'hey baby wanna fuck?' responses or is it just sort of a needle in a haystack thing?
>>
>>17119648
It depends on your personality and what you want. Bars tend to have more rough/uneducated people looking for hookups. Tinder is similar. That said, people have found their husbands or wives in such places, but I think it's less likely.

I was in the same boat as you and tried several dating sites. I'd say Match has the most serious people (probably Eharmony too, but the age range is older). OkCupid is decent if you make it clear you don't want a hookup, but you'll be bombarded with matches you don't want even if you do say that. It has the most choice outside of Tinder in the 20-30 age range imo. I haven't tried plentyoffish etc.

It does require some work of your own to search for good matches. It's a needle in a haystack in real life and in online dating. You'll get better at judging people the more you date. Whether it's real life or online, set up ways to stay safe, and good luck!
>>
this is mainly a question for guys, but i am a guy.

I'm attracted to really crazy women who are bad for me. I feel like as ive gotten older my taste in women has gotten worse and worse. The first girl i ever liked was probably the most normal and sane person i've ever liked.

I'm not really sure what to do. I don't want to be with someone if im not attracted to them. But there are a lot of perfectly fine women who i know ill never have feelings for even if we were together for a long time.

I'm not really sure what to do, dealing with all these crazy bitches is really having an effect on my psyche.
>>
>>17118699
But i heard that bras are also annoying...

Painful?? how come?
>>
I'm talking with one of my female friends
She is trying to persuade me that "I don't want to talk about this" and "I don't have time to talk about this" but I don't agree

Am I a moron or does she have a twisted mind for meanings ?
The sentence that started the debate was her saying "One my exams are finished, I'll sleep then make a party then sleep again", thinking I would understand that she'd never want to speak of the exams
>>
>>17119648

Dating is a needle in a haystack everywhere.

I've actually dated a few girls who were clearly insanely nervous about online dating/dating in general, and even a few girls who were virgins (which I could tell either because of little things in how they acted, or because they were outright wearing purity rings.). Is what it is. Didn't really bug me, it just usually took a little more time to unwind them and get them to relax, but that's more often than not the default, so whatever.

From what I hear, apparently sites like CoffeeMeetsBagel and Bumble are a little better for the dodging the instant solicitations (because you know... in one case the amount of "matches" is limited in the first place and in the other, YOU as the female are the one who has to message first to begin with), but it's still...Dating, no matter where you meet the people for it--be it online, someone your friends set you up with, at a bar, whatever--is always a crapshoot.

That being said, as a guy, I think OKC is ok. Met my girlfriend there, some of my friends have too, was even at a wedding last month where that's where they met as well.
>>
>>17119722
>>17119771
Thank you both for the advice! I know, at least from what I've seen around me, that dating is 90% trial and error, but it's always good to have another perspective in the mix.
>>
>>17119771
>purity rings
Gross.
>>
>>17116270
Is 16cm big enough girls?
>>
>>17119818
Yes
[spoiler]We should add something about dick size in the OP pasta[/spoiler]
>>
Anyone here ever tried hitting on a cashier? How did it go?
>>
>>17119825
Spoilers don't work in here, moron.
>>
>>17119833
Yes, I just saw that
Not a reason to be rude
>>
>>17119724
don't stick your dick in crazy

find a girl who can be kinda crazy without being unstable
will it be hard yes always
>>
>>17119828
no, because I'm not a FUCKING creep
>>
>>17119825
>Is my body part big/small enough?
It's literaly there
>>
>>17119746
>painful
look at them, they're not super well attached
>>
>>17119840
how though? its hard enough finding ones that like me back lel.
>>
This young lady friend of mine acts warm and receptive one moment and distant and aloof the next. She's not the most social person ever, which is fine because I'm mostly the same way.

From what I understand she does struggle with anxiety and depression so I know not to take it personally. My thing is I'm not sure if I should try to pursue her or if it's best to stay away. We've talked about getting together and doing things, and I don't think she would be averse to being friends even if nothing else came of that, but it's still kind of hard to get her to come out (of her apartment and her emotional shell).

Thoughts?
>>
>>17119852
Don't know what you mean by that?
>>
>>17119828
The worst time to hit on someone is when they're forced to stand there and be nice to you. It's like being trapped.
>>
If someone talks about their ex all the time does it mean they aren't not over them?
>>
>>17119889
Interesting answer.
>>
>>17119906
just do it anyway, if the bitch says no it makes her feel bad but thats her fault anyway

remember, the brad pitt test
>>
>>17119906
Yeah it's work man they aren't having as much fun as you.
>>
>>17119746
Boobs are sensitive. The bigger they are, the more gravity acts on them and yanks em around. Bras can get uncomfortable if you wear one for a long period of time, but it's usually worth it to accomplish those three things.
>>
>>17119914
I am not interested in a cashier, i was just wondering.
>>
>>17119872
>try to pursue her or if it's best to stay away
Whatever you want man. Depends on your tolerance to induced misery, i guess.
I'm in the same position as her pretty much and I'm avoiding any attachment to make sure nobody (other than me of course) gets hurt.

>>17119889
Still barely understand this, I wouldn't act or feel any different if asked out while working, on the street, at home, whatever.
Still gonna process it with the same brain, based on the same information, and give the same response.
And it's not like rules of etiquette are any different just because people are watching: is it somehow more acceptable to mistreat the proposer in private?
>>
>>17119951
Say you're stuck in one spot no where to escape you have to nice to this guy get his shit bagged gtfo fast so you can get to the next blurry faced customer. Playing along is and being is just a waste of time.
>>
>>17119951
>depends on your tolerance due to induced misery
Explain what you mean by this?

>I'm in the same position as her pretty much and I'm avoiding any attachment to make sure nobody (other than me of course) gets hurt.
This sounds scary. I don't know why you think you would hurt somebody, but I'm also scared to find out. The last time a girl told me she "doesn't want to hurt me", it was just foreshadowing for the myriad of ways she'd proceed to shit all over my emotions.
>>
>>17119951
If the guy asking throws a bitch fit and gets you in trouble at work its a kind of annoying. Besides you're not you at work you're a plain nice face that make sure customers have a good experience, how many times have you clocked out and stayed all bubbly or did you feel like could finally relax and be yourself?
>>
>>17116996
I'm assuming you mean aesthetics.

If your tits are anything above an A Cup, you need a bra. I don't care what all the feminists say.

Your titties will start to hurt and having no padding will make it worse. Especially if you're prego or you're PMSing. Your nips will poke out of your shirt and quite frankly you're making everybody (who isn't into voyeurism) uncomfortable and that should be akin to indecent exposure (fuck #freethenipple).
>>
>>17117236
Not a dude but when you sweat you're excreting pheromones which makes your partner want to mate with you. If you're attracted to the smell of their sweat it means you found somebody who you want to make babies with. It's a physiological.
>>
>>17117408
I honestly think that's the hottest thing ever and I'd propose threesomes a lot.
>>
Been messing around with this girl for close to 2 months. We're both interested and such, but at this point i'm really just trying to fuck her and be done with it. Never have I thought for a second about cuffing her, but she's on games. She's only had sex with one guy before and told me she is too scared to do it with anyone else right now. Is there any way possible I can speed up the process or just wait it out until she's eventually ready?

I used to be interested in relationships, but after a few things happened, I'm basically just trying to fuck now.
>>
>>17117590
>The Ladylike Route

You can have a talk with your husband about him not taking you into consideration and hopefully he'll see that when you're unable to spend 6 hours making dinner, he won't complain. Maybe suggest he learn to cook for himself. Also get him to broaden his horizons a bit by trying something else.

>The Evil Bitch route

Withhold food and sex from him. If he begs for it, he's serious about how much he loves your cooking. If he starts going to eat other restaurants it means he's eating other pussy.
>>
>>17118091
As long as you're not a Nazi or racist then I don't see the problem. If you had an old SS uniform I'd let you fuck me wearing it.
>>
>>17120022
Wonder why it seems only a small minority of girls like homosexual males while all guys seem to like homo girl sex
>>
>>17120031
This for both guys and girls btw.
>>
Guys

What do you think about girls who masturbate regularly and watch porn? My boyfriend and I watch porn together so we never get jealous with eachother.

But my girl friends always say they get really insecure and jealous when they catch their guy jerking it to porn and I honestly think that's the stupidest thing on Earth (as long as it's not CP).

On the other hand, some of my guy friends think that girls who masturbate only do that because they haven't found the right man to pleasure them yet. Which is also dumb, because sometimes girls just need to get their lady rocks off for a second without anybody's help.

I just need some opinions.
>>
>>17120071
Because some women are very insecure in their femininity that if their male partner said he messed around with a guy, that means you look manly enough for them to fuck if they (the guy) might be insecure about their homosexuality.
>>
>>17120074
Guy here, If i was in a relationship i would be worried if my gf did NOT watch porn now and then.
>>
>>17120074
Sounds dumb, but it makes me feel really uncomfortable if a girl watches porn. I dont have an issue with literotica or hentai though. I just dont like her shlicking to other guys. I dont watch porn either though, so I'm not being a huge hypocrite here
>>
>>17120074
Guy here

When i was with my ex i didnt watch porn because i never felt the need for it but we both did look at cute girls and commented on them and said what we like

Your guy friends are pretty darn stupid, the typical mindless idiot

Dont worry about doing it its cool, i wouldn't mind it and i didn't mind it when i was with my ex who mastrubated a lot when she was home
>>
>>17120080
That is really dumb desu
>>
Two questions for everybody:

How long/how many bodies did it take to get over the anxiety of dating new people?

If you meet someone and you both make plans to hang out, and you leave the ball in their court, should you respond again if theyve been taking too long?
>>
I want to say a girl that she makes me happy just because she exist, why shouldn't i?
>>
>>17120098
>If they talk long to respond, they're either making an excuse not to hang out or their just not gonna answer.

>If they want to hang out they'd answer immediately.

Source: I'm one of those friends that avoids hanging out at times.
>>
Guy here
How do I make friends, I'm 23 and so lonely. everyone at my workplace is way older than me aswell.
>>
File: HouseCameron_5.gif (887KB, 245x122px) Image search: [Google]
HouseCameron_5.gif
887KB, 245x122px
>>17119969
>Explain what you mean by this?
The more empathy you have, the worse you will feel when someone you care about is suffering.
>I don't know why you think you would hurt somebody
People with depression and anxiety tend to do a lot of suffering. So compassionate people that care about them tend to do a lot of hurting.

Note that both are usually quite treatable: ask her about that. Normally, you just fix both, then have healthy relationships.
Mine are not so easy (both treatment-resistant and chronic, hit 10 years recently, tried therapy and over a dozen medications: eg anxiety doesn't respond to valium, xanax, quetiapine, gabapentin, etc), which is why i've had to resort to staying away from people.

If I was going to get close to anyone, eventually i'd be unable to hide certain things. Obvious things, like the raw, red fingers, bitten lips, and soaked shirts despite chilly 40F weather: the products of uncontrolled anxiety pushing heart rate over 150 in social situations, despite the stoic mask on top.
Then there's the depression. Haven't felt any positive emotions for as long as i can remember. Can't feel pleasure anymore, even orgasm is purely mechanical. Think about ending it every night and day.
Why would I share my world with anyone else? What good would it do them?
Nobody needs to wrongly blame themselves for a loved one's suicidal thoughts. Nobody needs to blame themselves for stress problems they have no hope of fixing.

Again your girl's probably nowhere near this severe a case, but be warned nonetheless.
Know your limits. If you're a sensitive or soft-hearted guy, this may not be the best idea.
>>
>>17119176
Non-Chad guy here. You sound like a robot. Make yourself into someone attractive and I promise you, someone will come to you.

To answer your question, why would someone go for someone they aren't attracted to? Are you saying they should just get with you and other regular men/betas because you deserve it?
Also, having a relationship is not what people are on tinder for, and if it is, you're fucking stupid and doing it wrong.
>>
Do women put the same value on taking someone's virginity as men do? I ask because I'm filling out a dating profile and one of the optional questions is about sexual experience. Not sure if I should fill that out because I'm 21 khv and feel that'd be a turn off
>>
Girl what do you think when a guy has a really close and bro-like relationship with his 3 years younger sister

My sister is a total shut in, watches anime and reads books all day every day and we get along pretty well, we call each other whores and bitches and threaten to kill each other for fun and talk shit all the time but we have a damn good bond, we were there for each other when needed and she's a great friend
I can come home and she would follow me around talking about stuff, we watch movies together all the time and experiment in the kitchen with all sorts of sweets and food in general

She's my only family beside my parents and my two ex girlfriends became friends with her and one though she was adorable and would spend a lot of time with her as well but they were girls with similar friends to begin with

Also if you were to come over would you mind a person like that in general?
>>
>>17120126
Just gonna say, if anyone minds, they ain't worth dating.
>>
>>17120074
>On the other hand, some of my guy friends think that girls who masturbate only do that because they haven't found the right man to pleasure them yet.

Pfffttt hahaha... Oi. Pathetic.

Anyway, no fucks given. Go masturbate as much as you want.
>>
>>17120130
Yeah im glad im not alone with that mindset
But im still wondering how do people see that because thats the type of relationship you have with your brother
>>
>>17120074
I might feel a little hurt if she watched porn when she could have had sex with me. If she did it when we couldn't have sex for some reason or we were doing it together then I couldn't care less, as long as she's not camwhoring or something.
>>
>>17120123
>Do women put the same value on taking someone's virginity as men do?

You realize you're making a generalization to begin with right? Some guys fanatically value it, some guys avoid it like the plague, and some guys don't give a fuck either way.

Same is true for women.

Anyone who's not going to date you because you ticked a box about being a virgin, you're not going to fool them if you somehow do up meeting them in person anyway.
>>
>>17120160
I cant say I've never met a guy who doesn't like taking girls' virginities
>>
>>17120173
There definitely are quite a few. Virgin girls are usually in pain most of the time, want you to take it slow, and there's a stereotype that they get clingy.
>>
>>17120115
>The more empathy you have, the worse you will feel when someone you care about is suffering.
Ah. Shit.

I'm sorry to hear about all your suffering. It sounds pretty bad, nothing quite like I've ever felt (save for the intense heart rate and sweating at a few key moments). I have had at least some experiences with depression and anxiety as well, though I suppose so many of us have.

>I haven't felt any positive emotions for as far as I can remember
Life for everyone is so hard, that this is totally understandable.

>Why would I share my world with anyone else? What good would it do them?
THAT is depression talking. You realize that, right?

>Nobody needs to wrongly blame themselves for a loved one's suicidal thoughts. Nobody needs to blame themselves for stress problems they have no hope of fixing.
No, but unfortunately I have this strange urge to be there for people and share their pain. They never usually take it out on me directly, though one girl did and she laid it on pretty strong. This was many, many years ago.

>Know your limits. If you're a sensitive or soft-hearted guy, this may not be the best idea.
Yeah, I am those things, which is why I'm concerned. It's a tough choice to make. I don't even know if she would even be interested in me, either. I just know that I find her very special, and very much worth getting to know. She also happens to embody a lot of what I would appreciate in an actual partner.

I've known her for a couple of years, and I have met so many other women in the meanwhile, but it's never worked out with any of them. It'll sound completely retarded, but this one I'm talking about now has always kind of felt like somebody I really need to pursue. Of course, now that I'm actually trying, it feels so much harder. So either that's a sign that she isn't the right one, or it's a sign that I should keep going. Who knows.
>>
>>17120031
Bump.
>>
>>17120074
If you have to masturbate in the relationship more than you have sex, one of you is doing it wrong.
That being said, masturbation is healthy and it helps the other partner figure out how to please you more, especially in the case of girls, since guys are usually gonna be clueless. So you should be doing it.
Also, porn is good. I watch it all the time. I'd like to think that my... whatever I have, would be doing it too.

>my girl friends always say they get really insecure and jealous when they catch their guy jerking it to porn
your girlfriends are fucking lame. My ex was like this, yet she rarely went out of her way to keep me from satisfying myself, hence, why she is an ex.

>my guy friends think that girls who masturbate only do that because they haven't found the right man to pleasure them yet
you have poor taste in friends, anon.

>>17120087
>shlicking
stop
>>
>>17120173
Hi, my name's anon, I hate dealing with virgins girls. They usually aren't freaky enough for me, they come with baggage, and they're probably not as dtf as I would like.
>>
my boyfriend who i've been dating for about a month is pretty depressed and always says how he hates himself a lot and how i'm too good for him, and he's really insecure about his appearance too, and i keep telling him how i think he's beautiful and i really like him but he doesn't seem to believe me

i know this is probably going to end up being a toxic relationship because i've felt myself becoming more anxious and sad since i've been with him but i really like him and care about him

i could just use some advice on how to deal with/comfort him from people with similar experience or people who can relate to him
>>
>>17120501
Just keep doing what you're doing I guess. Try to make him feel better and be all lovey dovey. Don't know what else to suggest
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.