[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wife's sister

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: full (1).jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
full (1).jpg
31KB, 600x450px
So I've always been attracted to my wife's sister since my wife and I got together when we were 16. I absolutely love and adore my wife. We have 2 children together and couldn't be a stronger couple.

My wife's sister is married to a fucking scum bag piece of shit. They recently had twins together and she moved in with my in-laws for the past year. Over the past year he refuses to get a job he lives at home with his parents and maybe visits the twins twice a month. I think its only to hold onto her.

Well the living situation is changing and she is talking about going back to him. Even though she constantly talks about leaving him/ ask's why didn't keep her from marrying him. Recently she has told us that she only is going back to him because she doesn't know what else to do. She also says she is afraid of him going through the courts for custody of the children he doesn't want.

I love the twins as if they were my own/ wish they were. I love my sister in law as if she was my own. I guess what im asking is how could I or should I bring this up to my wife and her sister.

I dont want to loose either one of them.

And I dont want my sister in law to be hurt anymore.
Further reading,
Me and my wife are 26 now been together since we where 16 she was my first and I hers. We have 2 children together 2 and 6 mo. When I say we been together 10 years I mean "everyday" for the past 10 years. I couldn't imagine my self with out her by my side till the day I die. But in the last year I really gotten close to my S.I.L and couldn't imagine life without her either.

Is it a hopeless cause or could this work out.

P.s

I suck at writing.
>>
Y want to have a relationship with yr sister in law or just inform her??
>>
There's no way he's going to get custody. Men are already on the short end of that stick because they're men, and with his job history and such he wouldn't have much to show.

Convince her to leave this guy first before spilling out your feelings. Telling either that you want to bang her during this time would be some bad timing.
>>
So youre in love with your wife and in love with your wife's sister?
>>
I would love for us to be one family.. Kinda like sister wife's. I want to be there for them night and day and take care of them. Im in love with her and her kids.
>>
>>17114831
Correct im a fucked situation.
>>
>>17114835
Convince sister to leave her husband and forget about him is you're main priority. Maybe during this time when she's all worried about this guy coming after her you can invite her and her kids to live in your home. During this time you can test the waters on whatever it is you want from her.
>>
>>17114830
I don't think he would just for the fact he doesn't want kids. And the day after she had the girls he was trying to convince her to get her tubes tied.

Its not about sex in the least bit. It's a spiritual thing. She is a beautiful person inside and out.
>>
>>17114839
I've tried to tell her to come live with us but I feel she thinks she would be a burden.

Her, my wife and myself are really good friends and I would hate for me to ruin that by mentioning it.

I'm not very good with peacefully speaking out about people I don't respect I.e her husband. Would I come in too strong if I speak about him how I think of him?
>>
File: IMAG3248 (1).jpg (2MB, 1952x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG3248 (1).jpg
2MB, 1952x3264px
>>17114819
I would like to see if my wife and her could be on the same page or not.

Could our family I.e. Moms, dads, grandparents come to terms with the choice. What about kids going threw school. "I have two mommy's."
>>
Simple answer - Choose one and stop being a faggot.
>>
Without any doubt you will destroy your family's life if you go through with this. Get her out of that shitty situation, but do not put your wife and children, and your sister-in-law and her children, into a position where you are going to severely damage your marriage and potentially the relationship your wife and her sister have. Poly* relationships work when people go into them from the start. You are about to prey on someone in an abusive relationship and pressure her into choosing this or her abuser & a good relationship with her sister. You're about to pressure your wife into this as well. Even if - most likely when - they refuse the damage is not going to be undone or forgotten. If you love anyone involved, either the two women or your children and nieces/nephews, do not make any move to "bring them into the fold".

By all means, help your sister-in-law and her children get the fuck out of there. But reflect on the idiocy you are presenting here and display self-control.
>>
File: IMAG0128 (1).jpg (2MB, 3264x1952px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0128 (1).jpg
2MB, 3264x1952px
>>17114867
Faggot? Just one penis here.

I care about both and want both.
>>
Yes - faggot.
You're with a girl already and you're crushing on her sister and you're asking what you should do lmao. Pick one and don't ruin your wife's life over this.

So like I said - pick one and don't be a faggot.
>>
I don't think OP has any grounds to be trying to convince someone to not get back together. He sounds confused and conflicted and overall biased and irrational.
>>
File: FloridaKeys.jpg (161KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
FloridaKeys.jpg
161KB, 500x394px
>>17114953
If you knew about the relationship between her and fag who got her pregnant. Its toxic as hell... I could write for hours about the shit wrong with this guy. At the very least I do need to help her get away. But I was hoping I could have a relationship between both of them... You guys seem to think it would fuck up both relationships. while I think the relationship between me and my wife would be fine as long as I tell her my feelings and ask her for permission.. Again "im not talking I want to fuck her sister" I genuinely want her to be part of "My/ our " family. She is one of the sweetest kindest most beautiful souls iv ever gotten the privilege to know.

Ill check back after work tonight
>>
>>17114775
Enjoy your divorce.
>>
>>17115290
Tell me this. Your wife goes over to you and asks you to open your relationship to someone because she's sexually attracted to him.

Imagine how awful that feels. Now imagine that person being your brother. Even bringing up the idea of opening a relationship can be a dealbreaker for a lot of people, op. If she's not into it, she'll know that you're attracted to her sister and could possibly cheat on her. Just focus on getting her out of there.
>>
>>17114775
You need to stay out of this.
This is HER marriage.
If she goes back to him, she's going to remember all of the toxic things you will have said about her husband. And she's going to tell him those things also. Stay out of it.
>>
>>17114775
It is VERY rare for a woman to actually be OK with her husband bring with another woman and her at the same time, even more rare that that woman be her sister; if you bring it up there's a high chance you'll lose them both.
>>
No, OP. You are being very wishful. Your wife will never be okay with sharing you with her sister, and you will never sleep in a California king with both of them, or raise her children as your own. Let go of the delusion if you want your marriage to survive.
>>
>>17114775
You fucked up, OP. By not being honest with your wife about your attraction to her sister before you started a family with her. You will hurt your wife in irreparable ways if this dishonesty ever becomes revealed, regardless of your actions with her sister.

Her sister will probably be offended and possibly hate you for hurting her sis that way, too.

Stay out of your sis in law's business. She is an adult and can seek advice, but ultimately is responsible for her own decisions, too.
>>
>>17115290
No, you love the idea of being the hero. Of "saving" her sister from this horrible guy. Don't ruin your life with your wife and kids because you have the need to be a hero and play god. You haven't actually been married or lived with her sister. You only THINK she is this innocent, beautiful creature that needs saving. The beautiful reality is your wife and kids and THAT is worth saving, not your fantasy.
>>
File: 1461568247376.jpg (34KB, 318x359px) Image search: [Google]
1461568247376.jpg
34KB, 318x359px
You STAY OUT OF HER BUSINESS.
You DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR SISTER IN LAW.
You'll LOVE YOUR WIFE, STAY FAITHFUL AND BEE A GOOD HUSBAND.

Not for your sake, fuck that, for the fucking sake of your children. They never had a say in this. So fuck your feelings, your children are far more important.
>>
File: pobrane.png (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.png
11KB, 225x225px
>my wife's sister
>>
>>17114867
>>17114861
This is probably bait, but that's incredibly selfish. That'll crush your wife and it wouldn't be fair to her to throw out all those years of marriage because you're attracted to her sister. Even if you obviously don't give a shit about how your wife would feel, at least think about your kids.
>>
I just can't help but laugh that despite this entire thread of people telling op what a horrible idea this is we all know he's still gonna go forward with it.

What is the point of this board even?
>>
>>17116927
Exactly this.
OP, at least give everyone here the satisfaction of telling us what your wife took in the divorce after you go through with asking. Hopefully she takes the kids.
>>
>>17114775
Say no more
Become a mormon
>>
File: 2016032295192447.jpg (100KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
2016032295192447.jpg
100KB, 1080x608px
So I talked to my wife today about my feelings towards her sister and children. Told her its really painful to see some one I love struggling. Told her that I want to adopt them into the family and be one big family... Well it didn't go as expected. She was happy And agreed .

She told her sister that we were going to adopt them. I wasn't there for the conversation but my wife said she didn't sound against it. But was going to move in with the fuck tard to see if she could save the relationship...

So fingers crossed it fails. Sounds fucked up to say but it's a fucked situation.

Loving life.
>>
>>17114775
Don't do it. My friends mom is married to his dads sisters ex husband. The relationship started when the original marriages were intact. Its kind of weird, him and his siblings like his mom, but much prefer the dad for obvious reasons. It happen when the kids were young it did mess them up slightly however permanently. Basically don't do it or everyone you know will lose respect for you permanently, including and especially your kids, no matter how young they are.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.