[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a friend who is a really awesome girl, but she's pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (57KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 560x800px
I got a friend who is a really awesome girl, but she's pretty naive.

>22
>active church member (even sings and plays piano in the youth band)
>going to be a midwife, currently working with disabled kids
>virgin, believes in waiting till marriage
>very cute
>extremely lovely character

but she has NO clue when it comes to guys and i'm worried she'll fall for one that doesn't deserve her. Her last interest was a guy thaz friendzoned her hard for reasons i have no idea about. Now she fell for a guy from her church that is currently going trough divorce and is over 30...
She just needs a proper bf, her age and not damaged goods!
Should i tell her anything or keep my nose out of her business?
>>
Sounds like she just wants to fix broken people
>being into damaged goods
>working with disabled kids

If that's her thing I guess that's her thing
>>
>>17114190
Ok then.
I just don't want her to get fucked over because she's clueless about guys because "waiting till marriage". She also never had a bf and believes in stuff like "not living together in sin".
>>
>>17114182

I've actually dated some girls who are like that in their mid 20's, and I can always see the "aura" of naivety.

And one of my girlfirends closest friends is like that too and she's kind of a little worried for her because she's obviously starting to fall for a guy (although she hasn't realized it yet) and he's kind of a mess (recovering, divorced addict). For now we're just kind of happy for her happy for her--but watching closely.

For your friend, part of this is her being naive and that's her business, but if you're a good friend, you still probably should watch out for her if you can (silently so as not to intrude, but there if/when she needs it). She's got to stumble and fall every now and then to learn from her own mistakes, but you also don't have to let her blindly fall off a cliff and break her neck.
>>
>>17114182

ITT: Sluts that are bothered when other girls aren't slutty because it makes them feel bad about their sluttiness.
>>
>>17114182
you can't change something as fundamental as her sexuality / views on relationships by just giving her advice.

that stuff is buried inside of her somewhere.

if shes gone through school and her teens / early twenties without going out getting drunk and sucking a couple of dicks then shit id say she's doing alright.

she's not stupid.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.