[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YouTube tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1457739402566.jpg (30KB, 720x667px) Image search: [Google]
1457739402566.jpg
30KB, 720x667px
Can only find generic help that doesn't really work.

Does anyone know any effective ways of promoting content on YouTube without giving the guys over there cash? It often doesn't work and it costs more than you'd expect.

Just to let you know, I'm up on social media, I am trying to collaborate, and I am trying to make videos frequently.
>>
Unless you are previously famous or at least internet famous, you're mostly shit out of luck. For every 10 videos of the thing you search for, there are likely 100s of videos that never get more than 50-100 views.

It's just the nature of the beast.

Your best bet is to latch onto something trending and be one of the videos that might come up when people are searching what's going down.
What are your videos about?
>>
>>17113404

This is a good tip, find an unfilled and emerging niche and make it your thing.

My brother is trying to get YouTube famous and he has an app on his phone that gives him subscribers. He's actually gotten hundreds since he started using it and I would think having a high number looks good to potential actual viewers. I can ask him the name of the app if you're interested
>>
>>17113404
I mostly do YTPs on current events. Recently, I did one on Keemstar, which might go down well.

Other things include the simple ones that get views but don't engage the viewer with the channel, like compilations and clips from other videos. These bring in the views, but not the subscribers.
>>
>>17113414
This sounds interesting. I'm on an android, bear in mind. It might not be compatible, but it would be nice if you asked him about it.
>>
>>17113416
>YTPs
Unbiased; your target audience is already pretty small. You ain't gonna Egoraptor that shit.
If you want more, you'll need to branch out.

On a side note, YTP is the lowest form of comedy on Youtube and you have forever stained your channel. You might want to make a separate one if you branch out.
>>
>>17113469
YTP is a low form of humour, but it's a very easy one. There have been some fairly successful ones in the past, especially some of the longer ones.

I'm stuck for options if I do anything else. Cinematography doesn't catch on in the community anymore, and I have very little musical or artistic capability.
>>
>>17113492
post something your proud of and I'll give it an honest appraisal
>>
Get beat up by niggers in the hood and call it a prank, then upload it to YT with a title in all caps. Actually somewhat legit advice too.
>>
>>17113396
Find out the youtube algorithm and exploit it. I hope it works out for you, I was on Youtube for almost 8 years and I didn't get anywhere, and I uploaded on a schedual and followed their bullshit "tips".
>>
>>17113501
Not allowed to, it's against the global rules on 4chan
>>
>>17113396

what kind of videos, anon?
>>
>>17113593
oh fuck off faggot, don't make a thread like this then refuse to post your shit

here I'll post a shitty dumb video I made if it makes you feel better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrOMkZPpNAg
>>
>>17113396
Try making good videos for a change
>>
>>17113396
It's like real world business senpai, make some connections with the vloggers.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.