[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting Over Someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Stars.jpg (81KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Stars.jpg
81KB, 600x450px
I met a nice girl and we connected on a deep level. We wouldn't really talk about surface level things that much and the conversations were mostly deep, a lot of opening up was involved.

Things didn't work out and I just want to move on, any advice? I also can't shake the feeling that I won't meet someone who I connect like this on a deep level with again. A lot of the times when I talk with others on that level it just feels cheesy or forced, but with her it was natural.

Thanks
>>
Bump from my phone before I shower
>>
You don't really give us enough background info. Where did you neet? Do you have to see her every day? Do you work or study? What exactly did you like about her apart from being able to have "deep conversations"?
>>
>>17111830

I work and no I won't see her again unless she comes to visit me at work. I liked her because she was beautiful physically as well as her personality. She's a really good listener and is accepting and I always felt like she genuinely cared about what I was saying where when I talk to a lot of people it feels like they're not listening and they'll literally talk over you just so they can get their words in and feel validated. Never had that happen with her, she was very genuine
>>
By what you said, one concludes that she rejected you in some way or another. This means you had no value to her - likely because of your physical looks, salary, group of friends, personality and the perception people have about you in general. You now have a few options: a) acknowmedge your faults and try to become a more succesful person who girls dream of or b) ignore (a) and have the problem of girls not wanting you repeat constantly until you die. Seek help if you want to be a more succesful person. Doing what most people tell you to do, things such as "distract yourself with hobbies and more friends" really won't work that well. It might solve the problem temporary but it won't in the long run.
>>
>>17111830
>and is accepting

Everyone is accepting when they don't want anything from you. Every single guy I meet tells me I am accepting, the truth is that it changes when you have a romantic relationship. There are no expectations in a friendship.
>>
>>17111952

Wow fuck off you "You need to make drastic changes because I'm a NEET piece of shit and I'm projecting" douche. She got a boyfriend and they were already dating when I met her.

All I asked is how to move on, not for your halfbit, broad stroked advice
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.