[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me 4chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 20130917_092711.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20130917_092711.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
I have a gf. She is overweight. She is whiny, she is bitchy, she is controlling. Why do I stay with her? Because in our first week together, I got her pregnant, yes. I am a fucking idiot. Any insult you wanna hurl at me is totally justified, I deserve it, go on, have at it.

I stay with her because I feel guilty. I was raised pro-life, but I am a coward and a little bitch, so I urged her to abort. She didn't want to, but she did. She killed our child, with my support. She became extremely depressed afterwards, she loves children. I became depressed too, I don't like kids but I believe I made a moral mistake that day when I urged her to do it.

I know the only reason I stay with this girl is because I am scared she'll do something drastic like kill herself if I leave. She's mentally unstable and capable of doing something like that.

I am a scumbag, and I like fucking around behind her back, I met a girl tonight who I like 100x more than her, who I want to fuck so bad, and she is down for it. Please help me /adv/ should I dump my gf and be done with it..? And if so, how can I do it in a manner that is easy enough for her that she won't do something crazy like kill herself?
>>
You didn't kill your child. You voided a potential life
>>
>>17111012
just be an asshole you fuck. that fat bitch is only holding you back being a full-fledged motherfucker on the loose
>>
You feel like a scumbag for the abortion but now want to cheat? wew

Anyway, imagine had you allowed the life to culminate and the birth happen. With the two of you as parents in the shitty relationship you're in that would have been a toxic environment for a child's upbringing. You made the right choice.

You deserve to be happy. Move on. You're only punishing yourself at this stage.
>>
if you stay with her, op, you'll end up having another kid. she'll guilt you into it and since you already feel guilty you'll be an easy pushover.

you're not responsible for her happiness in life, move on from her, especially since you've found someone you're more compatible with. just don't make the same mistake and get this one pregnant so early!

you dodged a bullet because there must be millions of guys like you who got stuck with a woman and child they didn't even want all because of ejaculating.
>>
Lmao i imagine most people are pro life until they actually get someone else pregnant or get pregnant
>>
>>17112101
>you dodged a bullet because there must be millions of guys like you who got stuck with a woman and child they didn't even want all because of ejaculating.
Yeah, like nearly everyone before modern birth control was invented.
>>
I dunno. Have you tried killing yourself yet?
>>
>>17111012
>I am scared she'll do something drastic like kill herself if I leave

Sorry but, wouldn't this be the best case scenario?
>>
>>17112531
Found the fat bitch
>>
Have you considered justteling her she lost it and needs to lose weight, and idk yea your a dick for getting her preggos and telling her to kill your mistake but gotta think of it bro. Your the cause of this. Fix this the best you can. But I'd advise having her work out by idk take her to the gym. It Slim's women and takes stress and frustration outta them cause too tired to bitch. Just sayin I works
>>
>>17111012
Just leave already, you're already en route to fuckupville the way things are going.
She needs help, you can't provide it. Your staying won't help either of you, you're already breaking under the pressure. For your sakes, just leave.
>>
>>17112541
and:

it's NOT your fault if she kills herself.

maybe you cannot realy justify it, but suffering from it isn't neccessary.
changing your oppinion about pro-life wouldn't be easy, but it's a posibility right?
>>
>>17111017
Already living life, not potential life
>>
>>17112753
Kek. Not if you are an atheist nihilist.
>>
>>17112753
Unfertilized eggs are already living life. Sperm is already living life. Blood is already living life. If you scratch your skin you remove tiny cells that are already living life. I don't see the issue.
>>
>>17111012
>I was raised pro-life
>I believe I made a moral mistake

I see the problem here.
If she offs herself, it's on her, not you.

>>17112753
get that cross out of your ass
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.