[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chest Pain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: chest_pain2.jpg (9KB, 354x242px) Image search: [Google]
chest_pain2.jpg
9KB, 354x242px
SHould I worry? It kinda hurts like pic related.It hurts when I lean back and when I lean foward when I'm on my bed. pls help
>>
>>17110911
It's cancer. Webmd will confirm.
>>
I also forgot to say that the pain goes all way to my back.

>>17110913
thanks
>>
>>17110918

it's probably acid reflux or some sort of inflammation

go to the doctor, they'll give you some zantac

quit smoking cigs, eating super acidic foods, work out more, etc
>>
>>17110926
Yeah, I thought it was something like acid reflux. I can't go to the doctor right now, it is late and I don't want to wake up my parents to give me a ride to the hospital (and give me money for the doctor). I don't smoke, I don't eat super acidic foods and I don't work out but I always walk instead of driving or using public transportation.
>>
Seek immediate medical attention if:

- The pain is mostly on your left side
- The pain radiates to your arm
- You feel short of breath
- Your chest feels tight
- You blackout or lose consciousness

These are some of the possible signs that its related to the heart. If your positioning affects the pain level its most likely some sort of inflamation or something like an anon said and probably muscle/infection related. If it hurts when you breathe it's probably related to your lungs in some way. if not you're probably having something intestinal is my best guess. eitherway. Depending on how much pain you're having (an 8 or higher on a scale from 1-10) you might want to look into visiting an ER. else you should be fine visiting your primary doctor as soon as their schedule allows.
>>
Sounds like muscle tension. You probably don't do much sport I assume? This happens when your muscles are weak and you are sitting around all day long.

Stretch your arms over your head and to the sides, then do 10 push ups. If the pain is gone, then it's just muscle tension.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.