[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get this guy to hangout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Stannis-Baratheon-Profile_(3).png (1MB, 764x995px) Image search: [Google]
Stannis-Baratheon-Profile_(3).png
1MB, 764x995px
In law school. Met this guy at the start of the semester. Hes a little older then me and my friends (23 and hes 27). He is really nice, we have a lot in common, but he never ever comes out or hangs out with anyone.
>Ask him if he wants to come out
>Says hes going to see a movie by himself
>lives by himself
>Says he likes to drink Jameson on the weekends
>With who i asked
>Myself he responds
>Ask him if he thinks any girl is cute at school
>Says he prefers to be alone

He seems incredibly lonely and sad. Should I do anything /adv/ or just let him be, I think he really needs a friend.
>>
Is he literally me?

He has social anxiety and depression
>>
Ask him to do something with you. For me, that's the next step to take towards friendship.
>>
>>17110689

He might be depressed by its not effecting his life it seems. Top 1/4 of the class

He says he has a best friend back at home, and hes content with just that.
>>
Some people just are better off alone. Sounds like he got hurt pretty bad by someone.
>>
>>17110685
wow im sure jealous of him for someone to care about him and realise how his routine going on.He might be just like me,i prefer to be alone and always repeating myself that i dont need a girlfriend,but the truth is i would like to share those loneliness with someone.

btw the way he spend most of his time like the way you describe it is almost same as the way my daily routine is,except i dont drinnk nnd im usually calm and content rather than being sad alone
>>
Tell him flat out you want his dick.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.