[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im pregnant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: readImage.jpg (21KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
21KB, 500x484px
i want to keep the baby but he doesnt.
he said he's not ready yet.
and im feel so sad if i abortion..
what should i do?
>>
>>17109566
how do you feel about adoption? how long have you been pregnant? why do you want to keep the baby?
>>
>>17109566 (OP)

i wanna be a parent. im really happy for a baby but he doesnt.. uhm less than 2 weeks? sorry for my bad english
>>
>>17109576
>Anonymous 05/05/16(Thu)06:33:30 No.17109583▶
>>>17109566 (OP) (OP)
>i wanna be a parent. im really happy for a baby but he doesnt.. uhm less than 2 weeks? sorry for my bad english.. sorry 1st time posting someone on 4chan
>>
you want to keep the baby but he says he not ready?
you tell him to get fucken ready. cos he made the baby now has to take care of the baby if he doesnt want to help take his ass to court for child support. abortions wont happen in the 3rd trimester anyway. because baby too fully grown

adoption is a option but if you are in a place like china or russia its the worst place to be a baby waiting for adoption.
>>
>>17109597
something*
>>
>>17109601
>cos he made the baby now has to take care of the baby if he doesnt want to help take his ass to court for child support. abortions wont happen in the 3rd trimester anyway. because baby too fully grown
>adoption is a option but if you are in a place like china or russia its the worst place to be a baby waiting for adoption.

im in the Malaysia....... we're not married yet. i really love him. i dont wanna adoption... im asking for a break up but he dont want to let me go but at the same time he dont want to keep the baby... is he play with me or really love in me but not ready yet?
>>
File: 1331830600274.jpg (176KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1331830600274.jpg
176KB, 720x540px
>>17109566
Are you against abortion for some religious or moral reason? If not, then yes, you should have an abortion even though it will be tough. The father does not want the baby, meaning you will be a single mom and his life is going to be locked into taking care of something he didn't want for the next 18 years of his life.

I know nothing about your educational or occupational or financial background, but children are incredibly expensive in terms of time and money. On average it costs between $250,000-500,009 dollars to raise a single child.

Raising one will mean you will either have to quit your job/school or pay for a nanny for the first 3 years of life. Then you can send it to school and return to work/continue work. That You will also force your boyfriend to sacrifice his money to help pay for a decision you made against his will.

You will effectively, probably, ruin three peoples lives; yours, your boyfriend, and the potential child's by bringing them into the world into a shitty environment with a father that doesn't want it.

If you are against abortion for moral/religious reasons, consider adoption. A family that is ready and hoping for a child will be able to care for it; however, be aware that the adoption process can take a while in some cases. Many children end up passed from foster home to foster home. Really only infants have any good chance at adoption.
>>
>>17109566
Are you Black?
>>
>>17109621
>If you are against abortion for moral/religious reasons, consider adoption. A family that is ready and hoping for a child will be able to care for it; however, be aware that the adoption process can take a while in some cases. Many children end up passed from foster home to foster home. Really only infants have any good chance at adoption.

im against abortion for a religious reason. the reason why i wanna keep the baby is becoz i gave him my virginity.

im 16, im not into school but im working with my brother's company which is role as accountant while he's working as a cashier in cyber cafe.

am i deserve not having a baby after i already sacrifice my virginity?
>>
>>17109640
no im not.. im an asian lol
>>
>>17109644
Keeping a kid when you're 16 to a dude who doesn't want it is dumb.
You'll be exactly like any of the 10 women I know who did.
Want to guess if any of them are happy?
>>
>>17109617
yes is playing you or he doesnt want GF/wife to find out thats will be why he wants abortion.
>>
>>17109664
>any of the 10 women I know who did.
>Want to guess if any of them are happy?

when i ask for a break up and he dont want to let me go. he said he's gonna marry me but he dont want this baby until the right time.

btw he's 24.

are them happy?
>>
>>17109671
but why he didnt want to let me go... no matter what i did, he's gonna find me back and treat me like im only him's gf..
>>
>>17109644
Okay I didn't see you were Maylay until I made my post so I'm going to change some things.

First, sex isn't a game of give and take. That same kind of mindset is what creates men who think being nice to a woman means they are owed sex.

You're 16. That's very young to have a baby any way you slice it, and I'm from the US so I don't know how common this is in Malaysia, but it is young in my opinion. My knowledge of Malaysia all comes from watching every horror movie ever made there.

I can tell you really want to have a child (I would ask why), but you have to think about this logically. Do you make enough currently to afford to take care of a baby? That means diapers, formula, crib, etc + medical expenses from birth/hospital stay. Again, you will not be able to work for a while and if you do go back to work, you will have to hire someone or find a family member.

Would your family be able to support you financially? Would they approve of your decision? Think about how many people this will involve, most of all, your potential child.

I don't know your boyfriend, but I bet he doesn't want you to have a baby for the same reasons I'm bringing up here. If you give the child up for adoption a family who is ready and willingly to take care of an infant will adopt it.
>>
File: IQ by race.png (45KB, 928x571px) Image search: [Google]
IQ by race.png
45KB, 928x571px
>>17109649
Kek
Idk I would consider Adoption desu anything over murder imo
But I mean he/she doesn't know what they are missing out on anyways it can't be that cruel, or maybe that makes it more cruel idk, what really matters is it's legal
Well if you decided to do it, do it as fast as you can
But at the same time I would not rush into it, I mean a lot of women regret abortions ..... idk.....
I would talk to him first again, humans have evolved to love babies desu senpai, might change his mind idk, I would also consider adoption over abortion if I where you
and to add my two cents i'm assuming you live in the USA and we barely have any Asians here, would like some more of the demigods plz
>Pic related
>>
>>17109683
Im a Malay.

in Malaysia it is extremely rare for a teen pregnancy and its might end up the whole country knew it

my family would kick me if im pregnant without married yet

u r right.

but here, its hard to do adoption and if its got here, i dunno where to start..

but does he love me or just playing around with me cuz he's dont want let me go but at the same time dont want the baby?
>>
>>17109697
I'm*
>>
>>17109691
i wanna live in the USA but how much cost to rebuild my life there?
>>
>>17109675
there is no right time to have a baby. the baby shows up when its ready not when the parents are. if he is planning on marrying you tell him to put a ring on it. like it or not you are now both connected with the baby

is he going to treat you like he is your one and only or until you give him sex again?

does he keep promising to marry you or does he keep stalling? it means he is dangling the carrot. only way this child will get raised is on your own and with help of your family.
>>
>>17109704
there are a lot more malays in australia and new zealand than their are in the usa. you are going to need a support network if you decide to leave the country with your baby
>>
>>17109705
>there is no right time to have a baby. the baby shows up when its ready not when the parents are. if he is planning on marrying you tell him to put a ring on it. like it or not you are now both connected with the baby
>is he going to treat you like he is your one and only or until you give him sex again?
>does he keep promising to marry you or does he keep stalling? it means he is dangling the carrot. only way this child will get raised is on your own and with help of your family.

he's promise me to marry this July if i got a baby but he's said he dont want the baby and he's regret it cum in me..

he told me while we have a sex last afternoon..

and i cant stop crying cuz he wanna an abortion..
>>
>>17109704
>i wanna live in the USA

Only if you want to pay for transvetile fox mules, niggers and faggots.

Only move if you have a lot of money, if you don't have any you will be in coon town
And if you are planning on coming to the USA with a child take it from someone who went through this, don't put your kid through having to go any black schools, american education in literal shit anyways everything is curved
For the love of god don't purposely put your kid around niggers, don't be cruel.

But if you can find a nice gated community then you're home free.
At least for now at the current Liberal stride the USA has turned into it won't be for long, we need radical changes in policies yesterday.
>>
>>17109716
Look, I'm just butting my head in here, but it sounds like your boyfriend is kind of a piece of shit. He seems comfortable making sweet promises right up until time comes to take responsibility for his actions and then he backs off and tries to wash his hands of it.
>>
>>17109716
he should have worn a condom.

he sounds like a douchebag. you tell him its too late to abort the baby. its time to stop thinking about what he wants and think about what this baby needs.
>>
File: 1461459727897.jpg (535KB, 1168x872px) Image search: [Google]
1461459727897.jpg
535KB, 1168x872px
>>17109566
Understand the reality here, OP:

If you keep the baby and make him care for it, you are going to actually ruin his life and most likely your own for at least the next 18 years.

If you don't keep the baby, then you cry about it for a week and then it's over and people move on with their lives.
>>
>>17109724
>Only if you want to pay for transvetile fox mules, niggers and faggots.
>Only move if you have a lot of money, if you don't have any you will be in coon town
>And if you are planning on coming to the USA with a child take it from someone who went through this, don't put your kid through having to go any black schools, american education in literal shit anyways everything is curved
>For the love of god don't purposely put your kid around niggers, don't be cruel.
>But if you can find a nice gated community then you're home free.
>At least for now at the current Liberal stride the USA has turned into it won't be for long, we need radical changes in policies yeste

i'll consider it.. brb, im in game dota lol. could we be friend in real life?
>>
>>17109754
T. guy who grew up in a 90% white neighberhood
>>
>>17109617
He's trying to dodge responsibility and wants to be an asshole and not raise what he helped made, and still wants you to himself. He's a selfish bitch, drop him. Tough shit if he doesn't want to let you go. Let him be a bitch somewhere else
>>
>>17109566
Here's the most important question: Are you poor? Do you have a lot of money, or no money? If you are poor, consider abortion very seriously. Look at it from the child's perspective: if you cannot provide a good life for it, the baby's life will be very miserable. You may love it, but it means absolutely nothing if you, for example, cannot pay for an expensive hospital visit if the child becomes ill. Allah certainly will not give you any money, because money is a human thing.

Also, if the father hates the child for the rest of his life, it will not grow up happy. One requirement for a good childhood is that both parents love and care for the child. During it's early years, the kid will not understand why daddy hates it so much, and this can have unpredictable/negative consequences. The child could grow up bitter and resentful. Worst case scenario: Your child grows up to become a criminal.

I understand that these are difficult matters to deal with. But remember, that you cannot always think about yourself, or your own feelings. Raising a child is very demanding. If you are not capable of it, it's best not to even try. Your mistakes might also ruin the child's life.
>>
>>17110102
>Look at it from the child's perspective: if you cannot provide a good life for it, the baby's life will be very miserable. You may love it, but it means absolutely nothing if you, for example, cannot pay for an expensive hospital visit if the child becomes ill. Allah certainly will not give you any money, because money is a human thing.

This is retarded, tell this to a kid from a poor back round.
>>
File: 1357677233346.png (90KB, 240x288px) Image search: [Google]
1357677233346.png
90KB, 240x288px
>>17110145
Kid from a poor background here. My mom should not have had me. I grew up in shitholes, eating scraps, going to terrible public schools. My mom was always depressed and angry about bills and fees. I never had new or nice clothes and kids picked on me for having old shit or not having game consoles or other electronics.

I may be successful now, but I also see a therapist once a week to cope with how shitty my upbringing is. I'm completely self-made, which is not easy, even in the "land of the free" homie. You know how many kids come out of the Baltimore projects, supporting themselves through college with jobs and full scholarship through a doctoral program? One, son, here I am.
>>
>>17109583
>less than 2 weeks

ABORT ABORT ABORT!
>>
>>17109980
>He's trying to dodge responsibility
Men do not have an inherent responsibility to raise babies. It's sexism that belongs to the medieval age. OP made the decision to have sex despite not having guaranteed support. She has the freedom to do so and I respect that. It would be insulting toward her as a person to imply that she isn't fully responsible for her actions.
>>
>>17110145
Consider, that the OP is in Malaysia, which is a fucking oppressive banana state. Being poor there sucks shit a thousand times more than being poor here, and it's already bad enough here.
>>
>>17110165
That's nice, i'm sure your experience with this means others should die now.
>>
>>17110254
His experience denotes the importance of planned parenthood. Things that are unplanned are harmful. If it can be avoided then it should be.
>>
>>17110254
It's not even a someone yet. At 2 weeks its a clump of cells. My mother would have had a better life had I not been born and I would have had a better life being raised by a family capable of taking care of me. End of story.
>>
>>17110269
>>17110282

Tell the kids living in poor communities they should have been aborted then.

Also
>its a clump of cells
it's*
Nigger what are we?

Lel seems like you have issues desu
>>
>>17109738
>If you don't keep the baby, then you cry about it for a week
actually slit your throat

>>17110282
>had I not been born and I would have had a better life
well you certainly have the brain of someone who was aborted...

>>17110165
>im successful, but i feel sad sometimes so fuck everything right?
if you feel like you shouldn't have been born then blow your brains out now you stupid worthless faggot. oh whats that? you like the life you have now and dont want to die? WELL ISNT THAT FUNNY.

im not even against abortion and think op should go for it, but you're the most disgustingly stupid fuck on the internet.
>>
>24 year old creep telling his 16 yr old pregnant girlfriend he wants to marry her but hes not ready yet

op should get an abortion, but let's be real this piece of trash is 100% blowing smoke trying to get his ass off the hook. if having a kid wouldn't also ruin op's life i'd definitely recommend keeping it out of pure spite to fuck his pathetic miserable life over.
>>
>>17109566
adoption
>>
>>17109566
abortion.
>>
Ok, first off I think abortions are great and wonderful things and that they should be handed out for free. OP, I think abortion is the smart choice for you, and if you have this baby you're going to be poor forever and your baby is going to be poor forever and your boyfriend is going to become even more of a bad person.

BUT if you really feel badly about abortion, then you're probably going to fucking whine and cry and feel bad about it for your whole life so you might as well just have the baby and be another unfortunate teen mom because you didn't have the two brain cells to rub together to get a fucking condom.

Teenagers are fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1455443822712.png (91KB, 234x254px) Image search: [Google]
1455443822712.png
91KB, 234x254px
>>17109644
>im 16
>>
>>17110165
I get what you say exactly. For other ppl, just don't misunderstand us, we are happy to be alive, it is just the way our parents brought us to life was paved with bad decision, extremly retarded life choices resulting in a childhood with barely enough to eat and everthing turning to shit around you.

tl;dr: Happy to be alive hell, but things could have been way better just taking more than 30seconds taking big life decision (ex: having a child with minimal revenue, no loving father etc, it is a no brainer, just get the abortion).
Ohh, you want to be happy and have it, fine but the cost will be you child's hapiness probably, are you willing to take this trade?

Please, just don't be an egocentric mother,think of the father the child, the money, families...
>>
A couple of things OP.
1. You are a child, naive and stupid child. You haven't lived enough to know what's best for you.
2. You so called bf is a fucking asshole. He IS an adult an yet has unprotected sex with minors carelessly. Literally the worst kind of scum in the world. Do you really want to have the baby of this idiot?
3. I pledged before for adoption but after (actually) reading the thread and knowing about your age and having all the context. I would recommend you to abort.
You are obviously too stupid to be responsible for other human life.
Also break up with your "boyfriend", he is just taking advantage of you.
>>
>>17109702
>>17109702
You are adorable. From all the errors you made you decided to correct the more irrelevant.
>>
I will give you not only my honest opinion here, but a candid one as well. The decision is ultimately yours. I am a man, and I am definitely unable to understand the situation you are in, but if I were you I would keep it, but I would not expect anything from my partner, as I would understand that technically the fault for my pregnancy was not his. It happened, so I would just deal with it as best I could, even if that meant raising a child alone. Sticking to your beliefs is not good, believe me, but if you truly think they make sense for you, stick with them anyways. Do not let anyone who is not yourself control such an important decision in your life. Please.
>>
>>17110831
Autistic correction: the fault is technically his (and yours too), but you know what I meant...
>>
>>17109566
you have something like a million more eggs to wok with, why does this one need to be the one you grow into a kid? You'd just ruin its life at this point
>>
>>17110831
TLDR: Do what you want.

Like really, think of her as your sister, would you recommend that to her? You wouldn't let here manage a 100k of investment no? So why a life?
>>
File: 1452624636861.jpg (78KB, 432x382px) Image search: [Google]
1452624636861.jpg
78KB, 432x382px
Gold mine there OP! You should keep the baby and if he loves you he will stay and help support it. If not, no biggie, just sue him for child support (assuming that's a thing in Malaysia).

Ignore the other faggots on this board. They don't seem to grasp the concept that you have to undergo an unnecessary and sometimes dangerous medical procedure that has a non 0 chance of leaving you infertile.

Pic only related because it makes me laugh, keep the baby.
>>
>>17110865
Really not an appropriate example, but suppose you saved a dog from the streets and nobody else wanted it. Would you abandon it just because someone told you it would be a waste of money and effort to keep it?
>>
>>17110870
if it resulted in my life completely changing for the worse, then yes
>>
>>17110883
>if you truly think they make sense for you
>>
>>17110869
>Gold mine
>baby

KEK

>>17110870
Alright lets take your example, you got two alternatives with that dog, assuming you wont let it by itself.
1) Take it with you but it is too much of a load for you that you can't take care of it and yourself properply and therefore fail in the two departments
2)Take it to the vet.

I used your example just so you understand with your premature neural system what are the alternatives.

Protip: If life choices were easy we wouldn't call them that way. At OP's age I would be almost ok with anything engaging only herself and not someone else's life. But here it is just retarded homones compounded with stupidity.
>>
>>17110899
that sentence fragment makes no sense whatsoever
>>
>>17110883
this thread is some bullshit.

>>17110883
also yes

>>17110869
also that's a dumb position and depending on how much the father makes child support may not be almost any money. also, dude could just leave the country. really not hard.

OP is gonna ruin her life, her bfs life, and most importantly that child's life.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.