[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a crush on this girl who sits at my lunch table.Lunch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Moon.jpg (34KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
Moon.jpg
34KB, 500x699px
I have a crush on this girl who sits at my lunch table.Lunch is the only period I have with her. We hang out with some other friends of mine. I want to get close to her but I get too nervous and timid to even talk to her. How do I approach her without making my feelings obvious?
>>
You want your feelings to be obvious. Talk to that girl, say you like her and ask her out on a date.
>>
>>17109392

by talking to her while supressing said feelings.

there isnt a magical solution that will make you not realize how you feel. the best you can do is purposely compose yourself and try to be able to do it on the fly too.

the more you do this the more you get used to it. she is a girl at a time in your life where you have a 'lunch table' ergo, she is by no means permanent. she is your practice girl. good luck
>>
>>17109402
>>17109412
>juzt do it
/adv/ like always

What you do OP is respond to everything she says in the table until you have a reason to talk about something outside of lunch.
>>
>>17109459

>"juzt do it" - hue what normie advice
>instead OP, you should just do it until you have a chance to do it somewhere else

you are too wise for us
>>
Thanks guys.

And I'm not sure if it's a good idea to make my feelings obvious. I'm a girl and I don't know how my crush will react if she were to find out.
>>
no one knows.
>>
>>17109459
Nigga you're plain fucking retarded
>>
>>17109657
I assume everyone is ok with gay people?

>>17109468
^this^
getting her alone to tell her is a good /wisdom/
>>
>>17109612
lol i love this plot twist.

you are also gobsmackingly retardedly bad at writing OP's (if you were real, which you aren't) thanks for leaving that part out lol.

8/10 troll would read again
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.