[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Orgasm Advice For Guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Randy's_First_Appearance.jpg (70KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Randy's_First_Appearance.jpg
70KB, 640x480px
Orgasm advice , what up b , I'm a guy and I'm getting bored of regular orgasms , I've looked into what other types I can have as a guy including prostate or even nipple orgasms alone and I've even heard of people who can think them self off any advice b ?
>>
I'm not a guy, but edging is really doing a lot for me. I "safe my horny up" troughout the day. Meaning that maybe i play with my nipples for a while in the shower when getting ready. Then i'll masturbate a bit on lunch break, and so on. It makes for pretty amazing and intense orgasms in the end.
>>
choke n stroke
>>
File: prostate-stimulators.jpg (85KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
prostate-stimulators.jpg
85KB, 1600x1600px
Prostate orgasms are more surefire. Unless you already know your nipples are really sensitive, I wouldn't go for orgasms off of nips alone.

Look into these items. They're supposed to be pretty good for prostate stimulation. I haven't tried it so I can't speak on it personally, though I want one.

If you have someone you sleep with, see if they can get into using it with you. These sorts of things are usually more exciting with a willing other person.
>>
>>17108471
I've been trying to do the nipple orgasm alone but every time I get close I can never cum from it even though it's a strong sensation I still can't cum.

Do you think it's possible to cum from nipples alone and if so would it end up being a strong orgasm ?
>>
>>17108487
I've had a girl try to finger me but I didn't feel much is there a trick to finding the prostate or do you reall need a toy like that ?
>>
Try hands free / hypno orgasms, it's the best feelings ive had
>>
>>17108497
You need to do kind of a "come hither"-bending with your fingers, facing the bending towards the front/cock

>>17108489
I'm absolutely sure that'll be possible. I never tried it, but now i'm def going to give it a try. I think it would take a long time to actually get to that point of no return and it might be more a deep and long orgasm, compared to a sharp one.
>>
>>17108513
Thanks , I got interested in the nipple only thing after realizing how much stronger orgasms get when you build up slowly and I thought if I could cum without any actual penis touching it'd be a huge payoff.
>>
>>17108489
Oh, and also: patience! REALLY draw it out and gradually increase intensity. When i play with my nipples, i wait till i'm horny anyways. Then i kind of make myself "aware of my nipples". That's already pretty arousing. Usually, i'm wet at this point. Then i'd proceed by lightly brushing over them trough my bra and shirt. The touch is barely noticeable. And like that, i build it up. I always wait till my body is BEGGING for the next step, and even then, i hold back for a while to bask in that intense hornyness. In short: i don't get my boobs out and start flicking the nipples right away. I really celebrate that process.
>>
>>17108509
How'd did you go about doing it ?
>>
>>17108525
I've never really looked into that whole "hands free orgasming" thing, but damn i'm going to give it a try later
>>
>>17108487
Oh yeah I forgot to ask, I tend to clench my ass when I cum is that normal to clench and would it possibly do any damage if I clenched with a toy in my ass ?
>>
>>17108540
it's normal, and yes it's fine to do it with a toy in your ass. you won't hurt your ass doing that any more than you would hurt your hands by gripping the steering wheel really tight for a few seconds.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.