[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people so full of themselves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1461808239301.png (144KB, 271x300px) Image search: [Google]
1461808239301.png
144KB, 271x300px
So I'm in talking to this woman for the last couple weeks and it was nice at the start but now that we're really starting to get to know each other well now it seems that she just always thinks she knows what to say at the right time or knows the right answer or she don't she can figure it out pretty much she just thinks that she's the end all to be all.Why doesn't seem so many people think that they are just number one when they're just one of the problems. What does /adv/ think on this?
>>
Ever occur to you that this person IS better than you?

Also, is punctuation better than you? Or are you better than it? Because my money's on the former.
>>
Durrr sum womin think she better dan me!
>>
Blame facebook, youtube, and every other attention whore advocate site.
>>
Maybe you peanut bitter and jelly?
>>
It has to do with television, actually. I can tolerate it to a small extent since I can understand it, but try to correct it when possible.
>>
She has confidence.Is it accurate or misplaced, who knows? Maybe you resent the fact that you now understand people can have opinions and exert their views and so now whenever you see that happening it feels like some big scheme? I went thru that. Not sure if I am out of it yet. I would ask myself, "Is this person genuine or are they a low-level selfish ass? Am I being too judgemental on them? Everyone seems like an idiot... GAHHH!"
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.