[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF wants to go clubbing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: dance-club.jpg (47KB, 537x358px) Image search: [Google]
dance-club.jpg
47KB, 537x358px
So my 19 y/o gf wants to go clubbing foe her first time with a bunch of her girl friends, but I'm feeling uncomfortable with the whole situation. She won't be drinking, and I 100% trust that her intentions are to have a good time with friends, not to hook up with any guys. She even invited me to go, but I'm not a club guy and I don't want to crash their girls night. I'm just uncomfortable with the fact that she is good looking and will definitely have guys trying to rub up on her. Is it reasonable for me to be anxious? Also, should I try to talk her out of going if I'm feeling strongly against it? She already knows how I feel about the situation, but still really wants to go.
>>
You need to go and be there fuck girls nite if they want that they can go to a movie
>>
Let her go, if she were to cheat on you, you would not know anything about it.

Yes, its anoying and its ok to feel anxious about it.
>>
Oh boy, that first post-18 relationship. When you're both learning how to adult.

You're... going to have to learn this part for yourself OP.
>>
>>17106851
What a load of crap that's why he should go so she wont cheat. Think ops gf lets him go to hooters alone?
>>
If your girl is going to cheat, shes going to cheat. A relationship can't work without trust.
>>
>>17106839

anxious, yes. talk her out of it? no.

people are weird and different. some people can't even be around booze without succumbing and drinking. I go to the bar 3 times a week but only ever drink water (and sometimes soda).

sexuality / romance is the same way. some girls cant be let out of their boyfriends sight cuz they will make a mistake or jsut dump them when they realize their options. other girls could be in the middle of a room infested with famous rich men and not even think about it.

regardless of what kind of girl your girlfriend is, evil god-mothering her into a tower where men can't see her isnt the solution. hiding her from her possibilities isnt going to fix her, assuming shes 'wrong'.
>>
>>17106851
I second this.

But here is how i dealt with it. You let her go and don't give a fuck. Why? Because you can't be everywhere she is so don't waste your time running around sheperding her.

Its her friends bday. Fine. If she starts going every week because she loves the attention then that will answer more questions you may have.

Good luck
>>
OP here. We've built up a strong relationship over the past 16 months, and both have a lot of trust in each other. She's been cheated on before and has talked to me about how terrible it was and how she would never want that for me. Idk what that means to you guys, but I know her and I believe her, she is very trustworthy. I'm not so much that I don't trust her, I don't trust the guys that will surely be around her. I'm uncomfortable with her being in that situation. What can I say that could change her mind and realize that a club isn't a place for a girl in a committed relationship?
>>
>>17106839
>her intentions are to have a good time with friends, not to hook up with any guys
>thereby negating the entire point that anybody ever goes to a club for
Nobody goes to an orgy for fucking hors d'oeuvre, anon.
>>
Two choices.

1. Go with her and keep a fucking eye on her

2. Don't go, but tell all her friends to keep a fucking eye on her and be ready to pick her up. Know her friends contacts and who they are.

Now relax. Stress decreases testosterone.
>>
>>17107364
Wait actually there are three choices. You can tell her not to go if you wanted to.
>>
>>17106852
what a stupid post
>>
>>17106839
Yes,it's reasonable to feel the way you feel,but in an adultrelationshipyou have to let people do what they want to do in this general sense. If you trust her, then you need to get yourself in check. Girls are hit on every day, at thegrocery store, at the gas station, while getting the mail. If you trust your girl, thenyoutrusther, period.
But yes, TALK about it. Just tell her you trust her, but you have insecure feels, and let her tell you how handsome you are, what a great lover you are, and how much she values your relationship..
Make her breakfast or lunch the next day. You can never control what your SO is going to do, all you can do is watch out for red flags, and trust in YOURSELF that you chose a mate worthy of your trust until they show you otherwise.
>>
Let it happen. You're either gonna keep being together or eventually find out what you need to know. Don't be a relationship cop. Don't chase. Keep going til you find what is genuinely yours, and then don't fuck it up. And if you end up alone, the freedom and burden-free life is delicious! Play it right and you can't lose.
>>
Make sure she and her friends are aware they might be raped.
>>
>>17106839

>wants to go clubbing

>without her bf

sirens should be going off at this point

you know what girls do at clubs? or "girls nights"?
>>
grab some bois and have a guys night to distract yourself from it
>>
>>17106839
>She won't be drinking
why the fuck is she going clubbing if she isnt drinking? its like going to see a 3d movie with out putting on them stupid glasses. anyway, yeah guys probs will try to pull her and get on her but if she is sober you dont really have anything to worry about
>>
>>17107513
meh, she probably just want to talk about girls shit "anon wont lick my asshole" lol
>>
>>17106839

Never understood the hype around clubbing if you're in a relationship. It's fucking boring if you can't hit on girls. Every cunt will be looking at her and grabbing her and shit. you know how it is.

My theory is that she wants to not be alienated by her friends.
>>
>>17107901

hahahahahahahahah, made me laugh
>>
>>17107906
i think clubbing is fun regardless if if you hit on girls or not. if you're a faggot that doesent dance and kind of just stands there, yes it would be shit.
>>
Unfortunately clubs are a fact of life and people like to go to them.

You have to let her go otherwise she'll see you don't trust her and that might cause issues. She's going to get hit on next to constantly, maybe groped (which she'll shrug off because that's 'just how clubs are'). Women go there to feel wanted, that's about it. If they want to dance there are less sticky dance floors somewhere else, if they want to drink there are bars, if they want to talk, there is 99% of the world.

See if you can organise a boys night as another anon said and try not to think about it. The worst thing you can do if you're really nervous is just sit around at home watching the minutes go by.

If she actually isn't drinking, she'll probably have a fucking awful time and not want to go again so be thankful for that.
>>
OP, if she's the type to cheat, she's going to cheat eventually. Even if you were to 'intervene' she'd still be that type of hoe. I know you're worried men will hit on her, and they probably will. She likely loves you very much and will reject them.

My advice is to just relax and trust her. Clubs are exciting, and the music/energy/vibe can be really fun for some people, it is not an inherently sexual thing. She is going with a bunch of girlfriends. I think you should not say anything. She wants to try a new thing and have fun with the girls, don't let your jealousy get in the way of that. If she wanted to go out drinking every weekend or to the bar a lot, I would understand not being okay with that, but this is more of an event and I don't see the harm in it.
>>
>>17106890

control your own emotions rather than trying to control her behavior
>>
You should trust your partner enough to let her do things by herself. That being said, Te first time my gf went out without me she seemed apprehensive because she knew I knew the connotations of going clubbing. So I dat her down and told her I loved her and I trusted her to do what she felt was right. But if she did anything with another guy, or lied about doing something, I would not hesitate to leave her. I don't think she had a very good time there because of those words but she never did anything (other friends of mine went out wih her that night) and she rarely goes out anymore, but imo an attached woman should really not have a need to go out to somewhere like that if she satisfied in her relationship
>>
>>17106890
>What can I say that could change her mind and realize that a club isn't a place for a girl in a committed relationship?
>club isn't a place for a girl in a committed relationship?
Ahahahahaaaa
>>
>>17106839
>foe her first time
I know you wanna tho
>>
>>17107897

This. If she's truly sober then all the men there are going to be pretty off-putting. She's have to have already made up her mind about sleeping with someone there to do it and if that's the case you've pretty much got a sociopath on your hands so best to give her the boot anyway.
>>
File: ifp.jpg (13KB, 350x271px) Image search: [Google]
ifp.jpg
13KB, 350x271px
>>17106839
> She won't be drinking
She won't be buying her own drinks. There's a difference.

> definitely have guys trying to rub up on her.
So? Grinding is not cheating as long as the clothes stay on.

> should I try to talk her out of going if I'm feeling strongly against it?
Do you trust your gf? Then let her go.

Why are you so selfish anyway? Let the club guys get a little feel. They turn her on, and guess who she's coming back to fuck.
>>
>>17106839
Being young and in a relationship is next to impossible. The natural curiosity of being young and wanting to experience new things is in constant conflict with commitment to one person and the do's and don'ts expected.

While easy to say I understand the angst involved in accepting there is nothing you can really say or do, short of lock down, that will prohibit someone from cheating. In order to know if someone will not cheat for any reason they must be tested. If there is temptation and they refuse then they are trustworthy.

OP it is promising your gf asked if you wanted to go and also that she doesn't drink. That improves your odds from 50/50 to 90% she will not. Doesn't mean she won't be hit on and perhaps engage in mild flirtation in a group.
>>
>>17106839
good luck OP you will need it. Ex got in a habit of going out every couple weeks with her gf's. No problem, she always called and was never wasted and no rumors of bad behavior. New club and the girls go so on a whim I show up unannounced and don't see my girl, see her friends and weird looks all round. One friend slips off and shortly my girl is there all weird holding something tight in her hand she is trying to hide. Her panties
>>
>>17106839
I had a similar situation recently, but she wanted to go with work friends who she just met 2 weeks ago, at first, I told her that she could go if she wanted.
I fucking got consumed with jealousy, and two days later I told her that I was't okay with her going because all guys and girls want to do at clubs Is hook up, she told me she didn't want to do anything that bothered me, and we could go some other time, together.
Just talk to her, tell her how you feel, and things will get sorted out
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.