/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will speaking Spanish or Italian make me more "attractive"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1460944439427.jpg (40KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1460944439427.jpg
40KB, 550x512px
Will speaking Spanish or Italian make me more "attractive"?
>>
>>17106616
I don't know about Italian, but Spanish definitely not. I'm fully fluent in both Spanish and English, and nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>17106619
>I'm fully fluent in both Spanish and English, and nobody gives a shit.

Maybe you just have a shitty accent? There is a difference between a Mexican speaking Spanish and a Spaniard speaking Spanish.
>>
>>17106637
Maybe. I have what is probably the "standard" American English and Mexican Spanish accents, neither of which are considered particularly sexy accents by anyone.
>>
>>17106616
No. If you walk up to a blonde bombshell at the beach and speak a foreign language, bald eagles will descend from the sky to pick out your eyes. Chad and The Thundercocks, the new SoCal band, will surf onto the beach next to her with 100% Beef Hot Dogs and Hamburgers to have a BBQ Beach Party and hula-hoop over you while you wait for the Red Crescent to attend to your wounds, you fucking communist.
>>
Ancient dead language for maximum attractiveness.
>>
>>17106616
Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Yes. I am proficient in English, German and French and come off as very educated and cultivated; a trait a lot of people seek in the other gender.
>>
>>17106673
>German
I though German was an ugly language?

>French
Cool

>>17106647
Well..... there is your problem M8
Listen to some Spaniard Spanish.
>>
>>17106681
>faggy ass lisp
Nah, I'm good.
>>
>>17106673
The problem with people like this is that they're making erroneous conclusions. They're already attractive, and also they speak three languages, so for some reason they think the two are related.

I'm fluent in three languages and conversationally proficient in a fourth, but that doesn't mean dick when it comes to attractiveness to the opposite sex.
>>
>>17106689
What about Southern south America like Argentina? They sound like a Italian Spanish mix desu senpai
>>
>>17106695
You have never had your gf ask you speak to her in a foreign language to get her off?
>>
>>17106700
So you're saying I should listen to (what is to me) a foreign accent, and then fake that accent. This is considered a good idea to you.
>>
>>17106706
>your gf
Way to prove me right, guy.
>>
>>17106706
>You have never had your girlfriend pretend you're Diego the gardner so it's easier to imagine someone else's dick.
>>
>>17106681
German is my mother tongue.
>>17106695
Dude, just show off your language skills. living in a multilingual country (switzerland in my case) helps. Women are thoroughly impressed with my ability to switch between 3 languages and this is one of the few traits that i have that makes me desirable to them. i am an ugly fuck and a massively autistic sperglord, so what gives?
>>
>>17106707
Hey man it's not my fault Mexican Spanish is so shitty

>>17106708
Wow...........

>>17106715
Lel
>>
>>17106729
>Wow...........
I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.
>>
>>17106738
You ...you....you um never had a gf?
>>
>>17106739
Twice, actually. Once while in high school, but I only spoke two languages at the time, and she spoke the same two that I did (it was English/Spanish around the US/Mexico border, so that didn't factor into it at all), and once in my late twenties, where the girl didn't find out I was multilingual until six months into our relationship.

Now what exactly is your point?
>>
>>17106616
Spanish.
Yes.
Bilingual jobs in the states are always looking for Spanish speakers. Bilingual = more money. Use this more money to better your own life, thus, attractive
>>
>>17106793
You should have wayyyyy more gf's anon......
>>
>>17106647
I had girls like my accent and I'm a beaner, I also get complimented on my spanish by other beaner. I used to work at home depot and most costumers would praise how well I spoke to them in Spanish
>>
>>17106865
You're really only proving my point, dude. >>17106695
>>
>>17106887
Yeah i'm really hot
Always got bitches easily but only managed to stop being an Autistic spurge at 17 and got one.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.