[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sons friend killed my son.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: katvondcover.jpg (90KB, 645x435px) Image search: [Google]
katvondcover.jpg
90KB, 645x435px
I don't know what to do here. I've talked to the cops and they say there is nothing to be done as it was a suicide. Let me green text this, it's hard as a mother to have lost my child. Even if he was terribly confused.

>Son at 21 years of age came out as gay.
>Started taking estrogen to attract men.
>5 years later my son looks like a woman
(I never supported it and my son started to ignore us from 2012 to where he just called two days ago to tell us he was taking the cowards way out.)
>Son tells me he was taken off of hormones by his doctor in 2014 due to him not fitting the psychological profile of a woman.

Fuck it.. I'll just get to the point. I'm tore up

I tell my sons best friend that he ought to help him get back to being a straight man as god made him.
Long story short? My sons best friend shaved my sons head as he slept on their couch. My son took this very hard as he called me two days ago and told me that he hated all of us and ended up overdosing on heroin that very night.

My son was extremely mentally ill, that is obvious. I feel like my sons best friend actually killed him because he was so fragile in believing that he lost some thing important.

I want vengeance, how do I go about doing this?

Bonus question.
>Husband says we ought to bury my son as a woman (We've disagreed on this since it started. I'm the one that's paying for the funeral, any ideas on how I can convince my husband to go along with this?)

I'm a huge wreck at the moment though, I want to hurt my sons friend so very bad. Is planting drugs in this day and age still a thing?

Pic semi related. The bitch that my son was trying to be and trick hetero men as.

I've just got a lot of hatred at the moment and I need help on how to resolve it all.
>>
No wonder he ended up a heroin addicted queer boy. Youre shitty parents. I want you to know that, because I doubt people tell you that in your life
>>
b8
>>
>>17105213
You fucking told him to get him back to being a straight man. You are blaming the friend for taking the actions that you wanted him to? Vengeance won't bring your son back and at the end of the day it really won't make you feel any better. You are full of hatred because you don't know how to deal with what you are feeling. Sounds like you are as much to blame for your son's death as anyone.
>>
>>17105213
Sorry for your loss but im going to give brutal honesty.

This is 100% your fault, you're the parent not his friend. Why would you give responsibility to a 21 year old kid ( assuming his friends age ) and assume he is going to turn a gay person straight? Your son has mental issues okay, but that didn't affect anyone negatively, his life if he wants to be a butterfly let him, he's 21 an adult age. He was obviously very vulnerable and your smart idea was to try and change who he is "in his mind", something he's been dealing with for probably many many years. If he is mentally ill, you get him to a therapists to get the help he needs but no you tell his friend to "turn him straight" like a utter moron and are surprised on the outcome. It's literal karma, you fucked up, it's your fault. Stop deluding responsibility, you're the parent and actually started the end of your son's life by caring more about what you wanted in your son instead of what he wanted.

This is honest truth, i do think he had some kind of mental issue but plenty of gay people in the world, trying to force him out of it is a very degenerate him. Let him learn from his mistakes if it was one, he was 21, not 14.
>>
what a clusterfuck
why was he even allowed to take hormones if he
>him not fitting the psychological profile of a woman.
>>
>>17105213

Assuming for a second this isn't a troll thread: YOU CAUSED THIS. Your son didn't kill himself because he lost his fucking hair, he killed himself because the people who were supposed to care about him were, in fact, conspiring against him. And that was your idea. You're the one who fucking told your son's friend to do this. And now you want to "plant drugs" on him? You're a fucking horrible person.
>>
>>17105213
>I feel like my sons best friend actually killed him
he didn't. playing the blame game won't bring your dead son back. you could have tried to keep closer contact with him and force him into therapy, but it may have not worked anyways.

people who have mental issues and pretend to be the other gender have a very, very high rate of suicide. if it didn't happen now odds are the lad would have offed himself later over something else just as stupid.

arrange the funeral for him to be dressed and presented as a boy. if you husband wants to be pissy about it he can interfere if he cares that badly.
>>
>>17105238
How am I to blame for my sons death? My husband and I raised him up with Christian values. We went to church at least twice a month.

We never said any of this was okay. We bought him a car when he turned 16. We gave him a place to stay, rent free until he decided he was going to make his life about a fetish.

You have NO idea how good we were to our son when he just kept making us look shameful. We kept trying to bring him back and let him know that we LOVED him. Even when he ignored us.

>>17105229
Fuck you. No matter how good of parents anyone is. Some one gets a child that will just make the worst decisions for their life. He was such a manly man before his 21st birthday. I blame the internet for making him think it was okay to make your life revolve around a fetish.

I tried to talk him out of it, it was just fucking hair after all.

>>17105238
But vengeance will make that bastard friend of his realize you just don't destroy some ones image. You HELP them realize what it is they're doing wrong.
>>
>>17105268
If this isn't b8 go get counseling because you are clearly pent up with guilt and need to project it on some poor guy who just lost his best friend because he did what YOU told him to do.
>>
>>17105268
How deluded are you? He was not a manly man based off him COMING OUT, he was obviously trying to regress his homosexuality by being overly masculine because of how you'd react to him being gay. Which is proven by the degeneracy of parenting you've shown. There are plenty of gay people in history and currently that are successful, yet you say it's "worst decision". You're just a degenerate who is unable to understand your views are flawed with your unbringing, unable to adapt to society or the future.
>>
>>17105256
I didn't tell him to ruin my sons image. I just wanted him to set him up with a girl to show him that he wasn't really gay. I knew what my son was before he fell into that delusion.

You're all fucking terrible enablers. I see that I'll get no advice here.

>>17105263
My husband blames me. He always supported my son in this and ended up calling him Alexia. Said that he'll move out if I do that. It's just all one big clusterfuck and I don't deserve this for just trying to help my son. Even my daughter is against me now.
>>
>>17105268
No, fuck you. You're shitty parents that inevitably created a confused, drug addled child. Even now, as he's fucking dead, you're trying to point fingers at others and get 'revenge'. You're such a shitty person, I'm surprised he didn't kill himself sooner
>>
File: 1412598994715.jpg (10KB, 174x167px) Image search: [Google]
1412598994715.jpg
10KB, 174x167px
>>17105268
I-is this real? If it is I can see why he killed himself. His friend was a cunt for shaving his hair but you were the main reason he died.
>>
>>17105268
Obvious b8 2/10
if the internet is so bad and corrupted your 'son' then what the fuck are you doing on 4chan begging for advice

gtfo and try harder next time
>>
>>17105284

>everyone that knows me says I'm wrong
>every stranger in this thread says I'm wrong
>THEY'RE ALL ENABLERS I KNOW I'M RIGHT
>I WANT TO DESTROY SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE TOO NOW

Just fucking stop doing things until you've had some time to calm down and reflect

But if you think it was the haircut that caused this, you are truly delusional
>>
>>17105294
This website was in his laptops search history. I can see why he fell into that fetish seeing every thing that is on here now. Hopefully Trump will censor this shit so no more children get confused due to all the stupid crap on this website.

>>17105292
Yeah, I'm the main reason when I ggave my son a place to live and a car. No, it's because as a society we've lost our way in following God's laws. America is a Christian nation and people like you are the reason we've lost the blessing of our Lord.

Place is terrible and you are even more to blame me for my sons death. Like I WANTED my child to die. I just wanted him to be happy.
>>
>>17105306
Alright everyone the jig is up, this is just roleplaying b8
>>
>>17105306
Ok this is confirmed bait.

Time to move on everybody.
>>
OP, you are not above God and do not get to hand out punishments.
>>
>>17105294
I give anon another point or two for using bait that would mainly trigger a different board (/lgbt/). 4/10, I got mad for a couple seconds.
>>
>>17105310
Fuck you all. You all are sinners.
>>
>>17105317

So since God killed his own son, it's not a sin for you to do the same?
>>
THIS IS A TROLL THREAD

STOP FUCKING POSTING AND THEY'LL LEAVE
>>
>>17105321
I didn't kill my son. I'm done here. You're all monsters and deserve to be put in prison.
>>
>>17105213
Yo, you're disgusting and you've proven Christian values are nothing but disgusting evil and hypocrisy. At least the muslims are honest in their desire to kill everyone because they're bloodthirsty like that. Christians are filthy hypocrites who pretend to """"love"""" someone and do good when in fact you do nothing but hurt and harm and cause evil and pain and damage to others. You are the most vile being there is.
>>
>>17105351
You did kill your son, murderer. You should be put to the death sentence. MURDERER. You killed your son when you rejected him. You will burn in hell.
>>
File: 1457454051927.png (102KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1457454051927.png
102KB, 625x626px
>>17105213
>>
>>17105361
*tips fedora* also it's a bait thread
>>
>>17105363
I accepted my son as he was. My son didn't accept himself as he was. He thought he was a girl. Fuck it I'm leaving now. So damn mad that I couldn't help but read the crap I knew would be posted. I'm done now.
>>
>>17105378
No you didn't. You wanted to force him to be something he hated. You caused him nothing but pain and suffering. You deserve to burn in hell.
>>
>>17105378
Forget these horrible sinners, you where just trying to do the christian thing. they will find out just how wrong they are on the day of judgement.
Do you have a facebook? we could talk in a less toxic place.
>>
>>17105268
Damn you're a bitch
>>
>>17105380
>>17105402

>getting baited this late in the game

Niggas please
>>
>Christian values have killed again
>>
>>17105213
You're a stupid cunt and deserve to live knowing you failed in supporting your child in making there own decisions to the point of suicide.
He didn't deserve to die, but you deserve having a dead child. His shitty friend didn't kill him, but if you wanna go by that logic his shitty mother definitely did.

>>17105268
>How am I to blame for my sons death? My husband and I raised him up with Christian values. We went to church at least twice a month.

Church has nothing to do with being a good parent you shitty fuck

>We never said any of this was okay. We bought him a car when he turned 16. We gave him a place to stay, rent free until he decided he was going to make his life about a fetish.

It's ignorant to think being gay or transgender is a fetish. It's more just a sexual prefrence you stupid jesus freak.

>You have NO idea how good we were to our son when he just kept making us look shameful. We kept trying to bring him back and let him know that we LOVED him. Even when he ignored us.

Make you look shameful by what he's sexually attracted to? Thats self centered as fuck. You LOVED him but you couldn't accept him for what he was, that's not love, putting your retarded religious beliefs of OMG GAYS ARE BRAINWASHED BY SATAN before loving your child makes you nothing but a fucking idiotic scum bag.

Everything you've said so far is retarded as fuck. You're not a good person and stop blaming his retarded friend and enjoy the fact your kids dead as shit
>>
>>17105649
>wasting this much time on bait
>>
>>17105213
Wow

I don't even know where to begin. On one hand, you know, as much as you disagreed with your son, what business did you have getting into his affairs and telling his friend about his personal issues? He wasn't a teenager. All his mistakes were his own to make and learn from. You couldn't have controlled much.

On the other, I know you're searching for blame but if there's anything we always argue about on here regarding trannies, it is that they have precedence regarding suicide. We don't know how to treat it, and in your son's case, the doc decided even hormones was not an option. Perhaps there is no blame to give if you view it as a medical kerfuffle.

It's a tough situation, I really suggest making peace with it and removing all hatred from your heart, because I'm sure someone will need some support and that can be you and vice versa.
>>
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
>>
File: image.png (53KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
53KB, 625x626px
>>17105213
>>
>I tell my sons best friend that he ought to help him get back to being a straight man
>I feel like my sons best friend actually killed him because he was so fragile in believing that he lost some thing important.

Your son's friend was doing what you asked him to do. You're redirecting your own guilt toward your son's friend, that and the pain of losing your son is why you feel vengeance toward your son's friend.
>>
>>17105652
>>17105968
>>17105412
You're probably right, but you never know, there are some crazy people out there.
>>
>>17105213
>I tell my sons best friend that he ought to help him get back to being a straight man as god made him.
>I want vengeance, how do I go about doing this?

Murder/suicide. You both killed her.
>>
>>17105213
honestly if i were gay i would want to be buried the way i was last seen or just my original body. his friend bullied him, you can charge for that and emotional distress, but he didnt kill him. im really sorry for your loss but to be honest you lost him a long time ago so look at it that way and you wont be that sad. it wasnt your fault, kids get into certain experiences that shape them into who they become.
>>
>>17105213

No fucking woman, let a 40+ yo woman, talks like this you fucking retard.

Lrn 2 bttr b8 m8.
>>
You killed your son with your belief in a powerful man in the sky made up by people thousands of years ago who can't even get their stories straight. Gg, kill yourself too, maybe you'll see your homo son in hell you cunt
>>
>>17105237
>>
If this isnt all samefagging then this board is filled with idiots.
>>
>>17105213
This isn't true but if it was you'd be a fucking failure who I hope dies
>>
>>17105213
this has to be bait. no one is this disgusting of a person.

your son is in a better place without you near him.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.