[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

small penis probs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 1459093511279.jpg (391KB, 3504x2336px) Image search: [Google]
1459093511279.jpg
391KB, 3504x2336px
so i have a pretty small dick. so small that I don't think i could adequately give a girl the proper sexual pleasure to keep her from cucking me.

assume i'm right and it's that small. what the hell do I do if I can't satisfy women with my dick?
>>
Tongue. Hands. Toys.
>>
>>17105177
Do you have hand and a mouth? Use them. Once you get her off then you can stick it in and get off yourself. Honestly, I doubt your penis is so small that it can't pleasure a woman at all. Unless you have a literal microdick.
>>
Just let me be the bull
>>
>>17105177
What size is it?
>>
How small is it? You need to tell us so we can give an honest opinion on your situation, info brah.
>>
>>17105182
This seems so demeaning to me, like an open admittance that i'm not enough and need to bring in heavy machinery.

but fuck it, it's better than being cucked by some BBC.

this is all so embarrassing. seriously, why do I have to have high tier genes all around, but have a low tier dick? What's worse is I have to act like it doesn't bother me (it does, I dream about it every night).
>>
>>17105190
5" long x 4.5" girth. it looks really small and i've been told multiple times by multiple girls that it is indeed small.

in fact i don't think i've ever had a gf that hasn't touched on the subject. its caused this insane insecurity in me, to the point where i've developed a small penis humiliation fetish.

i don't want to be into weird sex shit. i want to be able to sexually satisfy my future partner. i'm alpha/omega with the exception of this dick. this is bullshit.
>>
>>17105200
I have a decent sized dick but still pleasure my girl mostly with my hands and mouth
Fingering a bitch is good fun, you gotta be more confident in yourself
>>
try jelqing :^)
>>
>>17105208
That's a little lower than average, but not so small they should be laughing. Sounds like you dated some real shallow size queens. You don't need that shit OP.
>>
>>17105221
That destroys nerves and he'd end up with a floppy noodle.
>>
>>17105224
I was fucking my ex while she was on xanax one time and she stopped me midway and asked if i was open to sharing her
>>
>>17105208
Thats a little below average. Certainly not so small that you can't do anything with it. I'm gay and that seems like a decent size to me, despite asses needing a little more size for pleasure than vaginas do.
>>
>>17105240
Why was she on xanax? Isn't that only for situations that can cause anxiety? Was she taking it just to get high? Anyway she sounds like a bitch. Just find better quality women.
>>
>>17105208
Blacked.com
>>
How tall are you OP?
>>
>>17105200
>5 inches long
>pretty small penis, my sex life is ruined

Falling for this meme, seriously. Some women have tighter pussies, some have larger ones. If your penis is over 5 inches you should have no problem. Average penis size has been stated by many as 5-6inches. Average range, the range girls won't go Ohh too small :(, not everyone have 7inch long dongers, just like not every women have innies, large breasts, perky round ass etc.

Some guys have 4inches or even under bro, trust me you can enjoy yourself with 5 inches. If your girlfriend asked "are you open to sharing" lose that hoe and find a girlfriend who doesnt have a massive vagina, seriously.
>>
>>17105248
She was abusing it to get high, she was on a huge dose for her tolerance. Yes, she was a bitch, I hate her.
>>17105243
Thanks. It just feels like everyone has a bigger dick than me. It makes me feel very emasculated and insecure.
>>17105249
NO
>>
>>17105264
but it wasn't just her! i'd say yeah, it's just an isolated cuntbag, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
>>
just having a small dick may be better better then having a small dick AND big conserns about that.
>>
>>17105177

You need to
>lose a lot of weight
>take some hormones to grow your tits and ass
>grow out your hair
>do some squats to grow your ass even more
>wear lingerie and skirts
>practice relaxing your anus with a buttplug
>be a girly fuckpillow for real men with dicks who happen to be between pussies

It's your mission in life, embrace it.
>>
>>17105279
It literally is the case, why is your concern "giving sexual pleasure" instead of "fucking her pussy untill you cum inside or over her face/ass" ? Why do you care about the feelings of a female during sex? Sex is about dominating the female, the only girl you should "care about" in sex is your girlfriend and if your girlfriends pussy is huge, pump and dump her and find another to date.
>>
>>17105350
Some people feed off of their lover getting pleasure. I can't properly fuck dead fish types for this reason.
>>
Girl here

Penis in vagina sex does nothing for me. I have had sex with about 80 or 90 men, and only ONE OF THEM felt really good when we had sex. It was because he's very curved. This is the case for a lot of my girlfriends- regular in and out sex does nothing for them. So for me, the size of my partners dingle really means nothing. It could be one inch and it'd be insconsequential. As long as you please her with your mouth and hands, I swear she won't give a fuck. You can even buy a dildo and use it on her while you lick her clit. I think about 40% of women really could not care any less about the size of their partners penis, it's just not that stimulating for a lot of us. Has to do with where the nerves from the clit are located- they branch out into the 'g spot' area, but depending on your personal anatomy you might not really feel it much during sex. Stop worrying.
>>
>>17105398
>It was because he's very curved

This! A curved penis gives me the most pleasure because it hits spots that others can't.
>>
>>17105398
Ok. This makes sense to me. Because when I was doing straight in-out-in-out it wasn't good for them, but when I stuck it all the way in and like wiggled it around I got a good response.
>>
All you need to do is a date a girl who is small as well. I'm a pretty large girl so I would prefer a little bit more, but even so with good oral sex and toys if I liked the person it wouldn't be a deal breaker. I've had sex with about 8 people. Just tailor your stats to the kind of person you date. I have really small breasts but a great ass so I date people who are about the ass.
>>
>>17105177
satisfy her dick
>>
>>17105208
uhh maybe fuck an asian girl theyre used to it or a virgin
>>
>>17105240
ROFL SPIT ON HER VAGINA AND DONT BUY HER DINNER
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.