[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a gf, and I love her so damn much. But she seems so distant.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1460802335003.jpg (44KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
1460802335003.jpg
44KB, 500x457px
I have a gf, and I love her so damn much. But she seems so distant. I don't want to overwhelm her but when I sometimes say that I love her I get ignored or she just says 'I know' That hecking hurts.

She said this this morning 'I do care about how you feel, but it's not really priority for me to think about that. I spend way to much time caring about other people and ignoring my needs. It's now time for me and maybe that's egoistic but I deserve it.'

I didn't know how to respond to that, first thing i wanted to say was 'what the fuck' She used to write stuff like 'It frightens how much I need you sometimes' but that part seems so far away away now.

She says stuff like she overthinks a lot and stresses and because of that she's distant, but still it hurts and I don't know what to say when she has episodes like that...

I started selling some of my stuff too to save some money for her to start her own business.
I care so damn much about her... But it's like I get no love in return...
>>
That's what you get for depending on another person's affections.
Nothing. You actually lose valuable time and effort.
>>
>>17104085
Should I just ignore her till she chats with me?
>>
>>17104089
I'm saying you shouldn't care.
>>
First of all don't sell your stuff to help her start her own business unless you're guarantee to receive something in return. From what you're saying I doubt your relationship is going to last too long.

She doesn't care about how you feel. Not one bit. If she did she wouldn't act like a cold bitch. If she cared about you it would take no effort for her to be warm, she would actually enjoy it. She's not ignoring her needs by being nice to her boyfriend, what kind of shitty excuse is that? Overthinking has nothing to do with it. Stress might be a factor, but I doubt she's under so much stress that it alone makes her act like she couldn't care less about you.

She even told you that she's not going to change how she acts and that she sees no problem with it. You're selling your things for her and she acts like you're an annoying bug. If I were you I'd break up with her this instant without thinking twice about it. You'll find other women to love.
>>
Have you been with her for a long time?

Love is the lover and the loved, you are the lover she is the loved.
>>
>>17104082
Is it really worth it, OP? It shouldn't take any effort to be kind to the person you love. I'm not saying she doesn't love you or she doesn't care about you but she's not in love with you. And I honestly don't even know if it's possible to make someone fall in love with you again. Just cut your losses and move on.
>>
>>17104098
>>17104109
Thanks for this, I send a message with kind of the same text of this reply , ended the phrase with
'It shouldn't take any effort to be kind to the person you love.'
She responded with 'well it does'. Ugh I don't wanna lose her... When she's on a good day she's so damn lovely.
>>
>>17104127
you know what you must do.
>>
>>17104127
I think you know what to do. If she cared at all about having you in her life she wouldn't be treating you like shit. At this point she may be trying to push you out of her life on purpose.
>>
>>17104142
>>17104140
I awnsered with 'I'll live with it. It's who and how you are/act and I should respect that. I love you Anon.'

Why am I so weak
>>
>>17104155
You care more about her than yourself.
This will bite you in the ass a little bit later.
>>
>>17104155
You fucked up. Now that she sees how weak you are she's going to push you and walk all over you even more. Assert yourself, goddamn it. No pussy is worth this kind of stress.
>>
>>17104167
>>17104159
Yeah it's very stressful.
She's the kind of girl that posts pic related on facebook.
Maybe she's just in a bad mood and it will go over.
>>
>>17104155
Ow god, stop being a pussy and just break up with her. You will never be happy if you do shit like this.
>>
>>17104171
oh god.
Why are you interested in willfully ignorant trash?
>>
>>17104171
No, she definitely won't just get over it. That shit doesn't happen. Something else has to change in her life for her to get out of this mood she's in. It's risky but maybe if you leave her, she'll realize how much of a bitch she's being and start to treat you right. If not and she doesn't want you back, then you just got out of a toxic relationship.
>>
>>17104171
>that pic

Leave her.
Now.

Have some dignity ffs
>>
>>17104176
She wasn't like this at all in the beginning.

Still hasn't responded to the message I send her.

Yesterday we had a discussion that went like this:
g: What if we have house, live together and I have my business, but we don't work anymore? What will happen to Dog, animal 1, animal 2 and the future house?
g: And don't say I can't think about that
HI: The more you think about stuff like that the more you will believe this will happen
HI: But yeah it's a legit worry.
HI: I won't leave you. That's a given.
HI: I'm too fuckign loyal
g: And I don't believe that, that's a given too
g: Because I know no one can handle my distance when I'm overthinking and shit like that

ect ect. ugh I miss her old self. Yesterday she also wrote:

"I just said less than an hour ago that me being distant is because of stress or overthinking.... Just listen to what people say and god damned let your brain do something sometimes.... Good luck next year if you're going to college, but you won't make it, I'm sure of that."

:(
>>
>>17104207
What the fuck?
She sounds like she hates you.
>>
>>17104207
Oh wow, I'm amazed but how shitty a person she is. She will only have a negative influence on your life. If you don't see that and you don't break up with her right now you're a blind fool and you deserve everything that's coming to you.
>>
>>17104207
Drop that bitch already. There is nothing more that any of us can say to you.
>>
>>17104207
I am sorry anon, but a girl who is your girlfriend shouldnt say something like that unless she is a heckler and is teasing you, but I dont think she is.
>>
Many people in this thread have said the same thing about breaking up with her OP. And I will be another.

That's not fun, it's not easy but dude. For fucks sake, I'm 28, I've fucked up A LOT when it comes to love and shit. Please for your own sanity (although it doesn't feel like it now), break up with her. She will need some type of event kind of like this, who knows, maybe not; to pull her head out of her ass to realize you can't do that to someone.

If not for her, do it for yourself OP. You don't deserve that. Like I said, shit ain't easy but I'm telling you RIGHT NOW, through years of experiences that led me into shit; break up with that girl.
>>
>>17104207
holy shit that's fucking brutal
break up with this debbie downer already
come on dude, don't let her step on you
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.