[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i like this guy (name wont be disclosed). just kinda wondering,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: LaSenoraMasLindaEnElMundo.jpg (56KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
LaSenoraMasLindaEnElMundo.jpg
56KB, 640x640px
i like this guy (name wont be disclosed). just kinda wondering, /b/, how do i confess? nothing over the top. he might walk away. but, any good lines/? not asking him out.
>>
Depends, are you male?
>>
>>17102331
>not asking him out
Then why the fuck bother?
>>
Im a female

gonna confess to get it off my chest and see if he feels the same. going to dif schools so going out would be no use
>>
>/b/
>>
>>17102331
Just walk up to him and say

Hey gorgeous.

If a girl said that to me, even if I didn't find her attractive I would still like her. Guys don't get compliment stormed like women might experience.
>>
>>17102347
That's stupid. Love finds a way love doesn't confess itself just to unburden oneself, that's great for you, but that's just you dumping your emotional baggage on to someone else.
>>
im a total beta. Im probably gonna shake and everything. im thinking just calling him gorgeous is gonna backfire, especially for me. idk /adv/ idk what to say
>>
>>17102370
I have never met a guy who hasn't loved a compliment. We brag about this stuff to each other if it happens.
>>
>>17102370
do you snapchat or kik so I can see what you look like? I can tell you if you should be afraid or not
>>
>>17102331
How old are you and him?
Does school mean uni?
What common interest do you guys have?
>>
>>17102347
Are you telling him you're attracted to him for your benefit, or for his? Think about this. "Getting something off one's chest" is cool, but be very aware of the effect of your words. It may really upset him, or make him question your motives about other things, or just be something he really doesn't want to hear. If you don't know him well enough to know how he'd react, then you need to wait for more information. It would be irresponsible to say something if you don't have a good enough idea to know the consequences, and given that you're asking a bunch of people who don't know this person to generalize him based on his gender, then you clearly don't. So I wouldn't do it if I were you.
>>
uni-

big nose lol
common interest:

desu we just make good conversation] idk how

i doubt itll hurt him. my motives had been mostly perceived as pure. he might just stop hanging out w/ me. rip.
>>
>>17102331
I love the whole look of that photo
>>
>>17103011
Wait - you hang out, but it's a long-distance thing? I thought going to different schools meant you were far away from him.

I guess you have to decide what you want, here. If you want a physical relationship with him, then you really have to seriously question why. Or at least how badly. What I'm saying is that once you cross that line, you can't go back, and that's why you should wait, if you really value your relationship with him, until you are sure. You'll know. There's all kinds of body language, and subtle cues people make to indicate their interest in physical contact. Try to read these cues and let it happen naturally if it does happen. You might start by discussing your past relationships and experiences and hearing his take on it. That might be a safe way to gauge it on a general level.
>>
were STILL in school. gonna change schools soon. dont want a relationship. just want a confession.
>>
>>17103044
Ah. Then, yeah. Not sure what the point would be in telling them you are attracted to them, but don't want a relationship, unless you just want to use their body for sex. Which is fine, if they feel the same way. But that seldom happens, and you'd probably already know if they felt that way, so just fap to them and keep it to the virtual. If it makes you feel better, you've confessed to us, so it's technically off your chest already...
>>
>>17102331
You seem to be in /adv/
>>
>>17103044
Yeah, you sound like you're 16.

Underage b&
>>
you know what, im just gonna tell him upfront. i cant bear having this quest in my mind and just passing it as a failure. screw it. all i have to lose is a friend ill depart from anyways. idc if i come off as abrasive or even stupid, this is a milestone into being less of a beta and pursuing my goals. gonna carry this as one of my last accomplishments before school ends, and a step in the right direction. im so dumb. thanks /adv/. when youre in a dead end the best thing is impulse. gonna leave this thread and stop being a pansy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.